Astrology of Luck in the natal chart

librajc

Ive been searching for a foram here on this subject without finding anything .
Its a fascinating aspect of astrology that can be used to predict lucky times if the markers and energies are understood.
A fascinating example is the chart of the American lady who has won the lottery 4 times . Her wins include those from scratch cards and also lotto
tickets, Each time she has won huge sums of money several million dollars .
It took me some time to find a birth date for her eventually I did she was born 01/04/1947 in San Jose California and although the time of her birth is not known it is apparent that she has at least Jupiter conjunct South node trining Mars and an out of element trine of Jupiter to Saturn .Uranus sextiles the moon which in turn squares Jupiter. The most important point in the chart of a lottery winner should be the part of fortune but without knowing the exact time of birth is impossible to place accurately . HOWEVER there would be a time in the day when the Part of fortune would conjunct her Jupiter node conjunction and if she was born at this time then she would indeed have a chart that would indicate great fortune in her life something that has surely manifest itself .
We should all make ourselves aware of the part of fortune in our own natal and progressed chart and be on the lookout for trines and conjunctions involving Jupiter Venus the nodes and Part of Fortune as these are favourable times to test your own luck .Check out trines from these astrological bodies to the ascendant and midheaven if you time the transiting part of fortune you can use the timing to choose the exact time to :biggrin::biggrin: buy your lottery ticket .

Gss

Hello,

Yes its actually Luck...
Lottery winner seen from 5th & 8th lord connected to 2nd & 11th house...
if they are connected then one can win lotteries at the time of 5th & 8th Lord dasha...Antardasha should be rahu or planet situated in 11th or 2nd house..or well aspected..

librajc

Ah VEDIC astrology where luck and death are always part of the Vedic astrologers interpretation. Western Astrology has a more psychlogical basis and quite often does not take so much regard of predictions in respect of such matters . It is fascinating to chart luck in ones own chart I have part of fortune at 5 degrees Leo in my own chart and have only recently realised its impoortance in such matters SO I will be following transits to this point in my natal chart and to the position it occupies in my progresed chart with interest . :biggrin:

Gss

Yes..very Right...
Its really good when 5th or 8th lord exalted in 2nd or 11th house...
8th House represents sudden gain,Inheritance,Hidden wealth..
Best of luck...

arrex

there's no such thing as luck in the life, only math) There should be V+VIII+X formula in the progressive chart + at least 3 indications in transits for the event to happen. Lottery winning is mathematically identical to the inheritance from the father btw.

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I think exalted planets definitely bring luck.

I know a family where the Dad is a womanizer. He has still been blessed with good women in his life when he doesn't deserve one good woman. Of his children all but one have had an STD. Yet him and one of his daughters (they share Venus in Pisces) have not had one when they have had the exposure to certainly have encountered one.

I really attribute it to that Venus exalted in Pisces.

dhundhun

A fascinating example is the chart of the American lady who has won the lottery 4 times ...

...she was born 01/04/1947 in San Jose California...

Thanks for pointing out about Texan "Joan Ginther". I was looking for astro info about Lottery Winners.

Indeed interesting case. She is a math professor (earned from Ph. D. from Standford University, California). Out of four, she won two prizes from the same store.
$11 million in 1993
$2 million in 2006
$3 million in 2008
$10 million in 2010

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jul/13/mysterious-texas-lotto-player-collects-her-4th-jac/

Chance of such wins is stated to be one in 18 septillion (18 with 24 zeros).

For people with interest in Physics/Mathematics, this chance exceeds Avogadro number (6 with 23 zeros).

For people with interest in computers, this chance exceeds 64 bit signed integer (9 with 18 zeros).

============
Chart has two close conjunctions:
~ Sun and Mars
~ Moon and North Node

Last edited:

waybread

By "luck" do you mean "gambling luck"?

If you have a correct birth time, look to the 5th house and what is happening with any planets there; but especially the "lord" or house cusp ruler and its situation. Gambling is a 5th house matter. For example, if the ruler of your 5th house is afflicted in the 12th, gambling isn't for you.

pbg98pbg

I do believe astrology has a lot to do with wether or not a person is destined to win some big money. Let us not forget that you must play to win too. I would say this woman who has won 4 times, probably plays regulary, and has a predisposition to win the lottery. She is a lucky lady. I dont see much luck in my chart. Can someone tell me why the 9th house is considered, when searching for luck by some astrologers and why the 11th house is considered. all answers are appreciated, thank you.

dr. farr

Progression through the natal chart of the Solar Return Part of Fortune, at a 1 degree = 1 day rate, and delineating luck (for speculation, investment, gambling, risk taking) relative to Bright/Dark degrees, pitted/elevated degrees, azimene degrees, and progressed conjunction with the natal planets, is an interesting and often effective method to deterimine "lucky days"; I'll describe the technique if eneough AW members request me to.

DreamingTheSeas

I do believe astrology has a lot to do with wether or not a person is destined to win some big money. Let us not forget that you must play to win too. I would say this woman who has won 4 times, probably plays regulary, and has a predisposition to win the lottery. She is a lucky lady. I dont see much luck in my chart. Can someone tell me why the 9th house is considered, when searching for luck by some astrologers and why the 11th house is considered. all answers are appreciated, thank you.

I think because the 11th house is (among other) the house of wishes.

Thanks for pointing out about Texan "Joan Ginther". I was looking for astro info about Lottery Winners.

Indeed interesting case. She is a math professor (earned from Ph. D. from Standford University, California). Out of four, she won two prizes from the same store.
$11 million in 1993
$2 million in 2006
$3 million in 2008
$10 million in 2010

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jul/13/mysterious-texas-lotto-player-collects-her-4th-jac/

Chance of such wins is stated to be one in 18 septillion (18 with 24 zeros).

For people with interest in Physics/Mathematics, this chance exceeds Avogadro number (6 with 23 zeros).

For people with interest in computers, this chance exceeds 64 bit signed integer (9 with 18 zeros).

============
Chart has two close conjunctions:
~ Sun and Mars
~ Moon and North Node

yes, there was resently an investigation into her wins in the ny times. she came out of the article looking very suspicious...she is very old friends w owner of store, friends with someone inside the loto headquaters, and a mth professor too boot. fishy. she will be going to jail.

TD1000

I would be interested in this information. I also have a chart for the day I won a small lottery and would be interested in the comparison.

cocoloco

I have Mercury conjunct Venus in Pisces (Vedic) and Aries (western), along with Sun in Pisces in the 5th house. I have no luck in gambling! Lol!!
I won 300 on a scratch off once.

Witchyone

I have Jupiter in the 11th house in Pisces, and it sextiles Venus, my chart ruler, in the 12th house. I've been told this is a lucky configuration. I find that my luck is extreme but balanced, instead of good. Very bad things have happened to me, especially early in life, but good things have always happened to even it out.

thelivingsky

Jupiter in good aspect to Venus is pleasant and can bring gains, monetary and otherwise, through relationships, but not always through gambling or business. Sudden gains might be seen if Uranus is also in the mix with Jupiter and Venus but often it comes by way of one's profession not just gambling. I have found Jupiter sextile or trine Uranus to be an indicator of a fortunate life or general good luck, as well as Sun or Jupiter on the N.Node.

cocoloco

14720556_10157432183640408_6690653416434913819_n.jpg

M friend's chart. She won 150k in Reno on the slot machine lol