• Earth - (Taurus/Virgo/Capricorn)

Votes: 65 27.9%
  • Air - (Gemini/Libra/Aquarius)

Votes: 47 20.2%
  • Water - (Cancer/Scorpio/Piscess)

Votes: 66 28.3%

• Total voters

Lapis

Because of the results of Draco's Sun Sign Element Poll, I'm curious to see what will show up with our Rising/ASC Sign Elements. It will be interesting to see and compare the differences between these two.

franklin taylor

Hey Lapis,
You can put me down as your first Air sign Acendant. Mines Aquarius. Aquarius Rising, Leo Sun, and Cancer Moon what a conflict. A Stellium in Cancer: Venus, Mars, Jupiter in Cancer and Leo Mercury all in the Sixth House. The Sun, Virgo Uranus, and Virgo Pluto in the Seventh house and Scorpio Neptune at Midheaven.
Take Care.
Franklin

MidnightDevil

Don't feel alone, everybody suffers from duality's, even if you were Taurus Taurus Taurus!

I have Asc. in Taurus, Sun in Pisces and Moon in Libra...

Lapis

Well I would have hoped for far more votes than 15 :| but the results are interesing aren't they? Equal Fire and Water with Air being the lowest which surprises me.

I hope more of you will add your vote to this and the other Polls. Thanks to each and everyone of you would did participate already.

T

The wise

My ascendant is Air, Aquarius, Sun in Cancer, Moon in Sagittarius, Mercury Cancer, Mars and Venus in Leo, Jupiter in Gemini, Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus in Capricorn, and Pluto in Scorpio. Oh, yes. Chiron in Cancer.

killah

hello!
I have Taurus rising! Stellium in 8th house sagittarius ( Sun/Mercury/Saturn/Uranus) and...I`m not sure that this is important Venus on Mid-Heaven! :wink:

Draco

Hi,

Pisces Rising :wink:

It's interesting how the Sun sign element and the Rising sign element polls have both had about 30 votes and both are showing differences.

This poll is showing more or less an equal distribution between element of ascendant, whereas my Sun sign poll shows a significant lack of water signs so far.

It'll be interesting to see how these polls develop over time.

Draco.

sara31tx

Scorpio Rising
Pisces Sun
Libra Moon

Husband-Aquarius Rising
Capricorn Sun
Leo Moon

Daughter-Scorpio Rising
Scorpio Sun
Vigo Moon

Last edited: