I'm lost. Read my chart, please?

Lazy Cat

Hi everyone!

I’d like you to read my chart in hope of learning something new about myself, or maybe finding some sense of direction.

I feel I’m a very lucky person, considering nothing too serious or dramatic ever happened in my life. I’ve had a happy childhood, always liked school, had some friends, was shy and quiet… All very common and “boring”, but happy. And I always had a good notion of what I wanted (and didn’t want).
I used to feel like I was much older than my friends. Nowadays, it’s the opposite, I feel like a child in the grown-ups world.

As I grew older, and life actually started happening, I gradually became lost. I lost sense of direction and purpose. I lost interest.

Right now, I’m 28 and I (still) don’t know what to do with my life. I don’t have a job (I’ve had a few, in the past), and I’m not looking for one, because, in a way, that doesn’t make sense to me, that’s not want I want (working for someone else). I want to have purpose, and work for that purpose, not for the money, but for… something else. And I want to make it by myself. I don’t mean alone, but by my own hands, my owns beliefs.

But life’s tough. My Reason says, I should get off my lazy *** and get a job, stop being useless. My Heart says I shouldn’t let go of my dreams, my beliefs. Ever! That’s the only way to go, that’s the only path that will lead to happiness. Right… but I do I get there?! It feel like there’s this big step I have to take, but I don’t even know where to look for it. Also, I feel like I have everything I need to get there, but I still can’t find my way. It’s frustrating, tiresome, and makes me feel bad about myself, like I’m useless, a disappointment, and worse, like I’m “making fun” of everybody else, who actually have a job (cause they have to) and not much of a life… if that makes any sense.
Anyway, my Heart is quite strong and stubborn, and it always wins. I always follow I, cause that’s what I believe in.

Ok, here’s my chart.

Attachments

• Birth-Chart.jpg
    Birth-Chart.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 54

student4life

Have you done any traveling? Seems like you might be good working with people maybe some kind of missionary or peace corps work... have you ever considered this?

Lazy Cat

Thanks for the replies! =)

miroxz
, I've never looked at my sideral chart. Actually, I know nothing about sideral charts :pinched:
Which option should I choose on the Extended Chart section on astro.com?
I don't feel like an Aquarian at all... you got me curious!

student4life, I haven't traveled that much, no. And I'd love too, to see new places, different people, different habits... But not too different, I have to feel at home, or not far from it, I need that sense of security, of comfort. I like to explore, but I have to feel safe, I won't go further than that. (Is that Saturn in the 5th?)

Working with people, yes, missionary stuff, no. Maybe some day my path will lead me there. But for now I'm still much to selfish, concerned about my own needs. I like to help people find their way (how ironic, since I can't find my own), but in a personal level, not a professional one.
Also, I like to show new points of view, get people thinking, and hopefully seeing things in a new light. For this I use pictures, color, art in general, and sometimes words.

I know this is my way, art in general, by my own hands. The thing is, I can't seem to get the factor money in the equation. Cause I don't really want to. I want to give. But I've got to live on something. =/

Apart from this, what else does my chart say? About home, and family? About relationships?

danashock

your chart is really interesting. i understand that with your pisces/sag energy you're not really "here" most of the time because you have a very broad mind. and speaking of your mind,your mercury is exalted and is in the 9th house,trining so many planets and this means you have a FIRST CLASS mind no doubt about it. very bright.. you might wanna make use of that and develop your intellect further in reading/writing and just being plain out unique,inventive and individual (also lots of uranian energy).

pisces/cancer energy can be too emotional/negative so be careful! (especially with ur saturn in scorpio) try to monitor your thoughts and block out negative ones so you continue being in a good mood.lots of sag in the 6th house may also make you a little bit careless in taking care of your body and maybe eating in excess, doing too much stunts...or things of that sort.

i believe your lifepath is to learn to become the caretaker of others,and doing it selflessly with a smile on your face. while its fun to just play around and explore stuff,you may want to learn in this lifetime to get alot more in touch with your emotions and nurture others. i also see some healer personality indicators (6th house and pisces/cancer mix) so i would suggest working in physical therapy/being a nurse and particularly help in healing those with problems with their legs/ a limp etc, that plus using your intellect to the max, i wouldnt waste that!

Lazy Cat

Thanks for the input, danashock =)

I'm definitely not "here" most of the time. I live in my own world. And I enjoy it very much. But I know I need to keep and eye on reality and not loose my notion of it.

My Mercury, poor thing, has been very confused lately, and definitely not "here" either, cause big ol' Neptune is passing by, stepping all over it. lol
It's like my brain doesn't work properly, everything gets fuzzy and confusing. Thinking gets me tired. But it's good for my intuition, cause I don't over think it.

As for the Pisces/Cancer negativity... yeah, I know... I can go down in like 2 seconds, for the slightest thing, sometimes I don't even know why. But I never stay down for too long, my Sagitarius energies always make laugh and cheer me up. Besides, feeling down gets boring after a while, I just have to find something else to occupy my mind.
By the way, I think I tend to be obsessive. Never in a way that it would interfere with someone else, but still obsessive. Does this show on my chart?

I believe also that my life path leads that way. But I'm definitely not there yet. I might get there when I'm older, if my dear Sagitarius' bad eating habits don't kill me first. =P
I get the healer part, but why physic? I mean, I feel it, but in the mind department, not the physical one.

danashock

Thanks for the input, danashock =)

I'm definitely not "here" most of the time. I live in my own world. And I enjoy it very much. But I know I need to keep and eye on reality and not loose my notion of it.

My Mercury, poor thing, has been very confused lately, and definitely not "here" either, cause big ol' Neptune is passing by, stepping all over it. lol
It's like my brain doesn't work properly, everything gets fuzzy and confusing. Thinking gets me tired. But it's good for my intuition, cause I don't over think it.

As for the Pisces/Cancer negativity... yeah, I know... I can go down in like 2 seconds, for the slightest thing, sometimes I don't even know why. But I never stay down for too long, my Sagitarius energies always make laugh and cheer me up. Besides, feeling down gets boring after a while, I just have to find something else to occupy my mind.
By the way, I think I tend to be obsessive. Never in a way that it would interfere with someone else, but still obsessive. Does this show on my chart?

I believe also that my life path leads that way. But I'm definitely not there yet. I might get there when I'm older, if my dear Sagitarius' bad eating habits don't kill me first. =P
I get the healer part, but why physic? I mean, I feel it, but in the mind department, not the physical one.

I see you already know how to read your chart very well =) I suggested physical therapy because it can get you grounded and indirectly resolve any 6th house sag problems,plus your imum coeli is in virgo so that gives u a natural talent for healing others physically. plus it could work as a good way to get you grounded and channel your compassion and love into those who really could use it! cancer/pisces have that repuration of being good nurses/healers, ofcourse this is a suggestion and you can also work in more abstract fields.

i think the detached obsession that you mentioned has to do with your mercury trine pluto aspect. but make sure it doesnt go out of hand especially during your saturn return (when ure 28-30)

that neptune transit is going to make you extra trippy but since your natal mercury placement is already excellent i mostly consider it to be a good transit. i mean as long as you dont join any crazy religious cult or get addicted to internet/drugs lol,i understand it can get very frustrating that you cant see things for what they are these days but use it to travel into different planes of consciousness and to really dive deep into imagination..if you paint or do music (or something like that) it would be very inspirational indeed. such transit may provide very unusual insight.

Lazy Cat

i think the detached obsession that you mentioned has to do with your mercury trine pluto aspect. but make sure it doesnt go out of hand especially during your saturn return (when ure 28-30)

Mercury gathers the information for Pluto to control. Yeah, that makes sense. =P If something (or someone) interests me, I have to know as much as I possibly can, see every aspect, get to whole picture... I don't care if it's good or bad, I just have to know the whole, the true nature of it. (I think this sounds kinda creepy, but it's not that much, really)
Information keeps me on top of things, in order not to get to many surprises. Because my reactions always tend to the emotional, I'm slow to rationalize, to process. That's why I don't like (can't deal with) confrontation, because I'm never able to respond properly at the moment, the right words fail me, because my rational process is slow. So I try to prepare beforehand, hence my obsessive nature.
Yes, that makes sense. =)

Now, why would Saturn make it worse? Cause I'm 28 already... Saturn is coming! lol Doesn't Saturn restrict? Let me think... My Saturn is close to My Pluto (is 5 degrees a conjunction?), so it's also trining my Mercury. If it restricts Mercury's rationality, Pluto's control may go overboard. Is that it? But it's closer to Pluto, shouldn't it affect Pluto more? *is confused*

that neptune transit is going to make you extra trippy but since your natal mercury placement is already excellent i mostly consider it to be a good transit. i mean as long as you dont join any crazy religious cult or get addicted to internet/drugs

I don't do drugs, never did, and don't want to, cause I know I'd probably get addicted. I don't even smoke or drink for the same reason. And fortunately I don't like the taste of alchool, nor the smell of smoke. *But* I am kind of addicted to the internet, and I have joined a crazy cult: this community! Ahahahahah! Just kidding ;)

danashock

Now, why would Saturn make it worse? Cause I'm 28 already... Saturn is coming! lol Doesn't Saturn restrict? Let me think... My Saturn is close to My Pluto (is 5 degrees a conjunction?), so it's also trining my Mercury. If it restricts Mercury's rationality, Pluto's control may go overboard. Is that it? But it's closer to Pluto, shouldn't it affect Pluto more? *is confused*

a saturn return is a very important and serious time in a person's life in which they need to make real change in their life to follow their path. now,judging from you saturn placement there is great tendancy to obssess over a lover or a child to great excess (i.e stalking :p) so i was just giving you a heads up

Lazy Cat

I confess, there is a obsession for someone going on... =P I suppose Saturn will try to make let go of it, in order to focus my attention where it should be. Oh man, that's so gonna hurt... better get ready for it. =|