How to win back a scorpio woman?

jemarval

Hi, SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY, PLEASE READ ON AND HELP ME. IM A CAPRICORN BY THE WAY.

Im deeeply in love with my scorpio exgirlfriend. I was her first love, she loved me like crazy, was controlling, obssesive, always did cute things for me like putting love you notes in my jeans for me to find out, giving me presents, stealing kisses when i was thinking, jumping to me for big hugs, shes the best kisser in the world (im second best by ther way). In other words, she didnt need to tell me she loved me cause she showed it and still, she told me everyday. She said to me she saw me one day when she was 9 and said to herself that when she grew up shed make me love her. well she did.

The thing is, one day 3 years ago i was invited to a birthday party of a pretty girl we just met. She said shed like us not to go cause she was jealous of her. I said she has to trust me and that i wouldnt let her control me. Well, we fought, threatened me, and since i hate threats i went to the party alone.

She was so hurt and distant, we stayed toguether but everytime we argued about what icecream flavor to buy shed bring up the birthday party 3 years ago.

Well, Six months ago, we went to a party. The birthday girl of nightmares came, and i told my scorpian that id go say hi, that she should never distrust me cause im not the cheater type (and im not). Well i talked to the other girl for like half hour and then knew she had locked herself in the bathroom to cry. Later she found out that girl had texted me some hello sms and went even madder.

We argued for the smallest things for about three months, until i told her BABY, IF WE CANT STAY 10 DAYS WITHOUT FIGHTING, WE CANT SHARE THE RERST OF OUR LIVES TOGUETHER AND SHOULD SPLIT UP FOR GOOD.

I tried my best to treat her right and dont argue with her in those days, but she couldnt help it so i broke up with her, said we needed a break and if we ever came back we should be more open, understanding, and free.

She hated me for this, cried a lot, screamed, and stayed sad like hell for about 10 days. I was sad like hell too and missing her crazy but thought this would be a necessary step to miss ourselves and start a life toguether.

after the sad days, i asked her to get back toguether. She said yes, but something had changed in her. She dindt give me the same attentionm. she didnt argue or fight but kept going out with friends, dont returning my messages or calls. When i went mad she just said do what you have to do baby. She changed. She started breaking promises and telling lies. So i told her she has changed, that I loved the old her, and wanted her back. Asked her to forgive me for any pain i caused her, and told her i was in pain too, and that my love was true and i wanted her to be my girl forever. She cried too, said she wanted the same, but didnt love me the same, that everytime she see me she remember how much she suffered, and that it was very hard for her to forgive me completely. So then we broke up again.

3 months have passed, we see each other sometimes and have a good time toguether, she agrees to come with me anytime only as friends. and shes even seeing another guy. She says shes not taking him seriously cause shes not completely over me, and i kind of believe her.

She still dont return all of my messages, but told me shell always love no matter what, and when she sees me in a nice suit and think im going out on a date she text me hate sms.

we live in the same building so we see each other everyday.

I WANT HER BACK LIKE CRAZY, I LOVE HER LIKE I HAVENT LOVE ANY GIRL IN MY LIFE, AND I WANT HER TO BE MY WIFE SOMEDAY. IS THERE ANYWAY I COULD WIN HER BACK, AND HAVE WHAT WE USED TO HAVE (THE GOOD STUFF, I WONT PLAY AROUND ANYMORE, I SWEAR, I KNOW I MESSED UP BUT I SWEAR I NEVER ACTED WITH BAD INTENTIONS I WAS JUST STUPID)

Multiplicity

I don't know if I can be of much help jemarval but I can offer some experience...

I've dated many scorpios - I myself have a prominent scorpio moon...

I was engaged to a woman who had pluto in scorpio in the first house. Two weeks before our wedding she slept with another man. We didn't have a bad relationship but we did suffer through a miscarriage together. That change affected us both differently as we are very different people. We rarely fought and things were great until those incidences. I know that she still loves me and I here, and we always will, but there is no longer a future for us together. It is through crises that we change. In the scorpion sense, when we change it is permanent. It is not a passing illusion that we will reel back from and return to our former self. The two of you have changed and will be forever changed...there is no 'going back'.

On the positive side, I have left/lost scorpio lovers...two of my other greatest loves in fact...definitely the most intense. Timing was bad, communication was rocky, we were both unstable, but the affairs with both of them were no less passionate or intense...and became so again. One two months later, the other about four. What it took was for me to move past the ties and become even stronger of a person. Most Scorpio women love strong independent men who can also be passionate and committed. Failing to stay committed is the worst sin you can make in their eyes. You have sinned and shown your weakness. If you wish to be 'wanted' again you will have to make yourself into someone to be desired...make a commitment to yourself and attain it...you may even find yourself something, or someone, better in doing so.

Last edited: