"Impossible" friendship and synastry vs composite

Gorgina

It is an quite "impossible" friendship, because there is a cultural/religious/racial difference and an age gap of 16 years, but they have some similiar background, too: both had a difficult childhood. There is/was a lot of prejustice of both sides and even some racism, but they truly like each other. It is a close friendship, which works pretty well for about 3 years.

Person A natal:
ASC/Sun/Venus/Mars conjunction in Cancer sextile Jupiter in Virgo

Person B natal:
Sun/Mercury/Venus conjunction in Cancer opposite ASC/Jupiter conjunction in Capricorn, trine Mars/Saturn conjunction in Scorpio.

Synastry:
ALL the Cancer planets of A and B conjunct each other. All the planets aspecting the Cancer stelliums in natal charts are also involved in synastry.
B's ASC/Jupiter is opposite A's ASC/Sun/Venus/Mars, but trine A's Jupiter, so it is a wedge. A's ASC/Sun/Venus/Mars is also trine B's Mars/Saturn, so a 2nd wedge.

other aspects:

Person A Person B Orb

Moon trine Neptune 3°
Moon sextile Pluto 3°
Mercury conjuncts Moon 5°
Saturn sextile Moon 5°
Pluto square Moon 2° (the ONLY square in synastry, the other square Uranus/Neptune is generational, so not really important)

Synastry looks pretty good, but composite is not that easy. In composite there are squares to Saturn, Neptune and Pluto, which are usually described as very negative.

Composite:

unaspected Moon in 4th
Sun/Mercury/Venus conjunction in 4th
Sun/Mercury/Venus sextile Mars in 6th
Sun/Mercury/Venus trine Jupiter/Uranus in 8th
Sun/Mercury/Venus SQUARE Pluto in 7th
Mars in 6th sextile Jupiter/Uranus in 8th
Mars in 6th SQUARE Neptune in 9th
Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in 8th
Jupiter/Uranus SQUARE Saturn in 11th
Saturn in 11th trine Pluto in 7th

What do you think about that friendship? What will win, good synastry or bad composite?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
It would make it much easier to evaluate if you could you post the synastry of the person's chart around yours. Also please post the composite chart if you would like it considered, too.

Gorgina

Both natal charts, synastry and composite.

Attachments

• PersonA.gif
    PersonA.gif
    47.5 KB · Views: 33
  • PersonB.gif
    PersonB.gif
    47.1 KB · Views: 26
  • SynastryAB.gif
    SynastryAB.gif
    32.6 KB · Views: 31
  • CompositeAB.gif
    CompositeAB.gif
    57.1 KB · Views: 34

IleneK

Premium Member
It is an quite "impossible" friendship, because there is a cultural/religious/racial difference and an age gap of 16 years, but they have some similiar background, too: both had a difficult childhood. There is/was a lot of prejustice of both sides and even some racism, but they truly like each other. It is a close friendship, which works pretty well for about 3 years.

<...>

What do you think about that friendship? What will win, good synastry or bad composite?

I think good synastry will win over the composite. I think it has won if they are still friends after three years.

The two natal charts are the actual description of their planets and their aspects in time and space. I do not wish to distort or over-simplify, but for the purpose of your question, the composite is not a real description of anything, regardless of the composite method you use. It is generally an averaging of positions in the two charts. So if I were to select the most reliable description of the two people and how they would interact, I would have to say that it would show in their natal charts in relation to one each other.