Chiron in composite?

cutesag

Re: Chiron in Composite Charts

Thanks for bringing this up! I've been looking for some explanation of chiron in composite charts for ages...

Last edited:

Moulin

Rahu

I am also interested in this as Chiron is probably the most heavily aspected planet in my composite!

Last edited by a moderator:

rahu

Banned
hi cutesag.
before commenting on the chiron aspects i like to comment on the T square of mars and the neptune/saturn opposition.
this is an aspect on infidelity.it shows he is manipulative and insensitive to you.i would think that he is cheating on your currently.
now chiron.
chiron is opposed to uranus with the moon/mercury midpiont conjnuct uranus.
this is a very arguementative aspect.it indicates that the two of you have vastly different opinions on most everything.you are both set in your viewpoints and don't give ground.with sun conjunct uranus this conflict is magnified.the chiron position shows that he critizes and belittles you especially when you are feeling very close to him.
with the venus/moon/pluto conjunction on the ascendant,i can see that you are passionately in love with this guy.but the pluto shows that sex is the big allure here and not a caring,loving relationship.
get your ya yas out with him but don't look to sincerity or committment.
rahu

Elansome

Hi Rahu!
Thanks for your reply on the question. I really admire your astrological knowledge. You said that " T square of mars and the neptune/saturn opposition is an aspect on infidelity" Me and my boyfriend also have something similar.But Mars-Saturn square is trine to Venus Neptun conj. Do you think this is also an indication of infidelity? Also our composit sun conj. with composit NN. I find it quiet significant. Do you think so?
Thanks very much in advance for every comment that would help a lot to understanding our relationship.
I attach the chart.
F.

Attachments

• compisitemidy.gif
    compisitemidy.gif
    30.2 KB · Views: 108

Moulin

Hey Radu,
do you mind if i'm cheeky and post my composite too? Chiron in 3rd and all those personal planets in the 6th... does this mean we will be of service to each other and help each other grow?

Sun/moon trine looks pretty good! Uranus/Mars is a bit ewwwww and the shape of the aspects looks like one of those liqueur chocolates lol

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi elansome
yuor composite has a uranus/sun conjunction which is very inspiring.it gives a psychic connection that could mean that you two have the same dreams or are in each others dreams.
the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to mercury and opposed to jupiter.this shows a very warm,loving and humorous relationship.you joke and just have a good time with each other.you also have good communication and talk about everything under the sun.the jupiter influence shows tht you feel this could be a very serious relationship.
on the down side ,mars is square to saturn.this indicates that he can be very closed and insensitive to your needs at times.with the neptune/pluto midpoint conjnct to mars,he can be very deceptive and actually mean to you at times.this may seem incongrous as at other times you two seem so happy and caring of each other.this mars/pluto/neptune infleunces gives him a dark side that probably does not value the relationship.
the relationship seems fairly good right,but in may he may begin to wander or you may change your feelings to him.
rahu

rahu

Banned
hi moulin,
is this relationship still happening.uranus square the mars/sun conjunction is a very unstable aspect for a relationship.it can show intense passion but is very arguementative at the minimum.
the venus/mercury conjunction does give a happy and loving relationship.the venus/jupiter midpoint is opposed to moon giving the emotional love necessary for a steady relationship and the jupiter influence does suggest a longterm committment.
the jupiter/pluto conjunction shows that there is great financial and/or poltical/social power generated by the relationship.this is intensified by the sun square to jupiter and adds to the enjoyment the relationship brings.
with uranus also conjnct to jupiter the financial assets seem very alrge here.
oh yeah chiron
chiron square to mars makes this a more amazing relationship as this aspect can give him a abrupt and selfish manner toward you.
with the jupiter/chiron midpoint conjunct the sun/mars midpoint this relationship has to be very upfront because these influence can be cruelfully critical.i get a very powerful almost elitist aura with the concentration of power here.
rahu

Moulin

WOW!
Interesting...
It is still happening, yes. I think the uranus aspects will be ok as we are very open and free people individually and have started off with completely open communication and honesty.

There are bound to be some arguments as we both have natal grand trine's in fire. The synastry is amazing though. Lots of romantic/love aspects including venus/eros conjunct EXACT!!!

I don't understand the chiron/mars square being amazing yet selfish... though. The upfront thing with the midpoints is already there.

Yes, l can see us being very financially secure.

Thanks so much Radu, l was expecting doom and gloom but l'm sure we can keep it from getting argumentative with lots of space and light times :)

rahu said:
hi moulin,
is this relationship still happening.uranus square the mars/sun conjunction is a very unstable aspect for a relationship.it can show intense passion but is very arguementative at the minimum.
the venus/mercury conjunction does give a happy and loving relationship.the venus/jupiter midpoint is opposed to moon giving the emotional love necessary for a steady relationship and the jupiter influence does suggest a longterm committment.
the jupiter/pluto conjunction shows that there is great financial and/or poltical/social power generated by the relationship.this is intensified by the sun square to jupiter and adds to the enjoyment the relationship brings.
with uranus also conjnct to jupiter the financial assets seem very alrge here.
oh yeah chiron
chiron square to mars makes this a more amazing relationship as this aspect can give him a abrupt and selfish manner toward you.
with the jupiter/chiron midpoint conjunct the sun/mars midpoint this relationship has to be very upfront because these influence can be cruelfully critical.i get a very powerful almost elitist aura with the concentration of power here.
rahu

kizmetbaby

cutesag said:
Hi Rahu

Chiron being in 7th house alerted me to the chart, because I read that the 7th is the house of marriage (or "important" relationships as opposed to the flings of the 5th). Plus the healing thing, it made me wonder if there is any karmic thing to this?

Am I talking rubbish here or does it make any sense?

Thanks a lot for helping.
Sag

Okay...this is my thought on the matter. When looking at composite charts...I have noticed restriction of a desire denoted by the house.

For instance...you have a composite 7th house chiron placement...it would seem that you long deeply for a partnership and connection with each other...but it is denied...therein causing you to reassess your life goals at some point because of the sense of loss and or deprivation. Or...if the relationship does manifest as a marriage...you might find that there are things that are lacking that keep you from being completely satisfied...or there are circumstances that prohibit the expression of the relationship.

In my experience...the Chiron Placement between two charts shows an area where you come together to work out some sort of karma. It's like the lesson that you've come together to learn...a lesson that can only be shared and completed with that person. If you keep running into people with the same astrological markers...you might find that if you get to the bottom of things and work through a situation...or look at it differently...you might just be able to discern the task at hand and complete the lesson...thereby releasing you to take on other matters of spiritual importance and releasing you from that sort of pain.

The great thing is...once you get the job done...the universe usually rewards us all nicely for our efforts. Good luck on your journey.

Ida

Elansome

RAHU
Thanks a lot. I am getting more and more thrilled with how the astrology works brillantly! All your comments were increadibly true! I also admire your usage of midpoints on the composites. I have never felt that I belong to this relationship. Perhaps it is because of the unaspected Moon on the composite chart. As if I am watching this behind the scenes. His persistance got me into the relationship and I did not want to break his heart later. Yes we are having good time when we are together but I could not fall in love with him. I also got suspicious from time to time if he is honest and if he truly loves me. But I could not have the power to put an end this and for now being only just waiting for him to finish it.

The only thing that makes me think is the NN that conjuncts our composite sun. I wonder if that is an indication for being a significant one. Could you advise us some valuable readings on that?

I think there is no perfect chart. We are only learning from whoever we met and we are meant to be.

Thanks again for giving us a better understanding of the natures of the relationships. This is what astrology for right?
Elan

Uranus11th

[deleted attacking comments - please add an astrological opinion and do NOT criticize other people for their opinions - if you have no astrological opinions of your own but want to make a comment on somone's astrological method, do not post here but send the person a PM - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried a free composite chart
Composite charts
If you go to www.astro.com click on free horoscopes, go to Interactive horoscopes, go down to Astroclick partner, that will bring up a composite chart and when you put the mouse over a planet will bring up a pop up box with the interpretation......

But you do need both times of birth to be accurate though.. enjoy.

Composites describe the relationship, not either one of you, but what you came together to learn or to do and how the 'pair of you' function when together....

This is an "interactive" and will give you the interpretations when you put the mouse over the chiron

aabb

sag.
i prefer seeing the entire composite before commenting.
rahu

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81945&stc=1&d=1565884659

what does it mean? I was confused, because we have good synastry aspect, for example ,girl's venus and mercury conjunct my sun, my sun's trine her saturn, three aspects is bad there are girl's sun opposite my neptun, my mars square her sun and my saturn square her sun. Now i am platonic, last year i cut communication because i felt girl doesnt love me. I do not regret. but still in my mind

Attachments

• compos,.jpg
    compos,.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 72