Pluto transit conjunct Ascendant:advice

consciouscrab

Hi there,

My birthday is 25th June 1982, time 22.26, leeds uk.

Pluto is currently transiting my ascendant and I know that this is a huge event in someone's lifetime. Lots of unconscious ways of being and relating are being brought to the surface and it feels like I have a hell of a lot of work to do to become more authentic. My relationship is very rewarding and my partner is helping me grow but it feels very unstable and we are both unsure of how things will turn out. Things from my past are right at the surface and my inner life feels very raw.

I wondered whether anyone could share any insight on how to ride these waves and what it means for relationships. I know pluto can pull things apart sometimes or rebirth them.

Right now everything feel as a bit overwhelming. I am very up for growth and diggin deep so I accept that this is part of my path. However some insight would be very helpful.

kore

Transiting Pluto at the ascendant was lonely yet rewarding. My focus was on self empowerment. I was young, in my late teens, and I remember having this need to expand my knowledge and abilities. I stopped attending church. I oil painted, learned tennis, cooked and studied. My family was supportive. Emotionally, a very difficult period.

The early part of Pluto transits is about destruction, the old you coming undone. That part is really difficult. Then it gets better. A reawakening. My ascendant is Sag, so I went from rigid to liberal. Your ascendant is Capricorn, so your rebirth may be more form and structure. I know Cap ascendants going from boho to lexus.