Is rumplestiltskin cheating on repunzel?

isismagdalenne

I am still learning here and I THINK there are alot of things against the validity of this chart. First, the asc is 2 degrees 46 mins. I THINK the moon is VOC AND I think the lord of the hour doesnt match the asc.

If it is readable, I am having dificulty and could use some help. I am still learning, but here is what I get, Asc is gemini so Repenzel is mercury. She is in the 8th house in Capricorn which makes her very serious and going through some serious transformation. (we know he cheated on her, they've been "trying to work it out" but has he started cheating again?) The 7th cusp is Sag which makes Rumple S. Jupiter. He is up in Pisces in his own rulership in the house of friends and social areas. I think he is having fun up there. Repunzel being mercury is peregrine I found something that said "A Planet not in his own House, is as a man knocking at another's Door, and his Signification is to be slighted, as having no power in that place." So I think she is way more interested in "working it out" than he? The moon is under sunbeams, weakening her moreso. I think mercury in her detriment is cuasing her thinking to be damaged. She is allowing herself to play tricks on herself. Also it says "A Planet in his own House free from affliction, declares the perfection of the Question or thing interrogated" but does "the perfection of the question," mean yes, he is cheating or since he is in a fortunate position, he is being good? However, he isnt free from affliction in aspects. He is squared the moon, which I think also signifies repunzel? But its seperating so, it could be the betrayal that already happened. If I turn the chart to him, and make the 7th , the 1st. Then Jupiter is posited in the 5th house of affairs and children. So is he in the 5th about affairs or about thier children? Also jupiter is parallel with saturn, but saturn is not as nasty being at 15 dgrs Libra. The mistress is venus (since we know in fact there has been one) on repunzel's chart she is in the 6th, but the turned Rumple chart she is in the 12th and still hiding. Rumple saw her last week and got her phone number to give to Repunzle so that she could call her and question her about the affair, which she did. So shes not exactly hidden, but perhaps if there is another affair, she is hidden in that context? After the phone call, Rumple suggested Repunzel should go see other people for a while, so it would all be "fair and even" ... Repunzel said NO way. The mistress (venus) is making an inconjunct to the Asc from the 6th, which would probably refer to the STD in the equation. Except that the inconjunct is applying and that makes me worry there will be a confrontation. The mistress is in scorpio in detriment...Im not sure what this means, does this make her vengeful or just in a weak position? Like she is getting used? And venus (mistress is in an applying sextile to mercury (repunzel) but the mistress is coming from a cadent house. On turned chart the 6th house is intercepted. I think that is talking about how he met the mistress at his "job" Also the unsteadiness of that job. Oh I just realized the 6th (turned 12th) with venus in it is intercepted too, but I dont know what that means.

Attachments

• repunzle.gif
    repunzle.gif
    47.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

raspberri

I can't access that chart for some reason. But if he is cheating, his significator will be conjunct another planet. To determine if he cares about the person, he must be in (the other womans) significator's dignity or exaltion. Same to see if she cares about him.

Last edited:

RayAustin

Not only that stuff, :smile: but the Moon is also at an anaretic degree (29) and changing into Capricorn; which is the fall of Jupiter. Most likely she is going to lose interest in the quesited or have more negative feelings towards them.

RayAustin

Hi, I gave a short amount of info because I'm on my cell, I'll probably take a look later. Yes, the chart opened up for me. :)

Vista

You can interpret this chart a couple different ways. First, it's not readable because the degree is two early on the ASC and the Moon in VOC or about to change signs. I would interpret this that it's too early to tell the outcome of things, but that is going to change soon because the Moon is at 29 degrees. What's more, who asked the question? If you asked the question then I assume he Rapunzel and Rump S is your friend? If you asked the question, that means you are the 1st house and your friend would be the 11th house or their turned 1st making the questied the 5th house or his turned 7th house. That make the Rapunzel ruled by Jupiter(ancient horary) and in her own 1st house where she is strong and thinking of herself. Mercury is in the fall and detriment of Jupiter showing what he thinks of her, which doesn't appear to be good and Jupiter is in the face of Mercury showing her ambivalence towards him. Of course this is assuming that Rapunzel is your friend and using the 11th house to represent her.

isismagdalenne

no, Repunzel asked the question , she is 1st house. Rumplstiltskin is her husband and is the 7th. I looked that way first, then to see his side of it turned the chart so that the 7th (his) was the 1st. Im not in this chart.
Repunzel is mercury, Rumplestiltskin is jupiter.

Vista

no, Repunzel asked the question , she is 1st house. Rumplstiltskin is her husband and is the 7th. I looked that way first, then to see his side of it turned the chart so that the 7th (his) was the 1st. Im not in this chart.
Repunzel is mercury, Rumplestiltskin is jupiter.

Oh, ok so she didn't ask you to pull up the chart then? Sorry for the confusion. I would still probably ask again later with the early ASC and VOC Moon.

isismagdalenne

actually, she knows I am doing the chart, but she asked the question. I am going by what Ive heard here and read elsewhere, the person who owns the question is the Asc. I cant remember who wrote it, so whoever I am quoting without credit, Im sorry. But, like its been said, it was commen for a servant to take a question to an astrologer even, but they still use the 1st house for the querant.
I probably will have to ask again later. Some of it seems to make sense to me, but I am surprised not to see an aspect between jupiter and venus at all, even if they arent having sex again. We know for sure he just saw her this week. We know for sure she asked him to keep calling her AFTER the phonecall Repunzel wanted to make to her (to confirm she would tell the same story Rumple had told about the previous affair.) On a practical level, I find it fishy that the same day he saw her and got her phone number and repunzel called her, that he suggested it would make her feel better to see someone else for a little while. Then it would be "even" To me, it sounded like, he was the one wanting to see someone. But like we were saying...no aspect between jupiter and Venus. Jupiter is dignified but I dont know if that means trustworthy or just he is in the power position and having alot of fun in his new bachelor pad.

dr. farr

What is the question? It says is husband cheating on wife, yet in your background explanation you state that the wife has contacted the mistress being provided with her # by the husband: so, if I have read that correctly, it appears already known to the wife that the husband is cheating on the wife, so what is the horary question?
Perhaps I'm missing something-please let me know about the question...

isismagdalenne

A few months ago, wife found out husband had been cheating, he had a full blown affair. What I understand is this affair actually happened about a year ago (the details of when and how long have changed a few times, but whatever) but she found out about it only a few months ago. So everything blew up, she kicked him out etc. Well, a little bit after that she decided to take him back and try to work it out. She didnt let him move back in yet, but they are canoodling, in a manner of speaking, and trying to talk about the relationship and see if they can fix it. So, last tuesday, husband called wife and said he saw mistess at a bus stop, and asked if wife wanted him to stop and get her phone number. Wife had been wanting to talk to mistress since the day she found out. So he got the phone number, then called mistress and told her that wife would be calling her. Wife called mistress, mistress said she still cares about husband and if it doesnt work she wants him. After this phone call, husband called mistress back. we dont know what they said. It was at that point husband suggested wife should see some other people to make it "even" Wife didnt agree but also didnt find it suspiscious at the time. The next weekend Husband mysteriously has to work a single 3rd shift night for the first time ever. She thought it was weird...I dont know one way or another on that one. Then apparently the next afternoon she went to husbands apartment and was dismayed by his....inability to "perform",...... shall I say? So she wants to know....is he cheating on her AGAIN, now.

dr. farr

Thanks-that makes it clear (even to me!)

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-asc = wife = Gemini = Mercury
-7th = husband = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-5th from 7th = husbands sex activities = Aries = Mars
-Mercury (wife) flows away from Mars (husband sexuality) shows current seperated state of the parties relative to sexuality, and also hints at wife's distancing of feeling from the husband's sexuality (Note: I do not consider Mercury conjunct Mars in this chart because Mercury is (slightly) beyond the 5 degree orb for conjunction which I follow, and more importantly, I do not accept conjunction across signs: "out of sign conjunctions"-Mercury being in Capricorn and Mars being in Sagittarius)
-Mercury (wife) flows toward Jupiter (husband) showing effort on wife's part toward reconciliation
-Moon and Mars are conjoined in a pitted degree (29 Sagittarius): thus Moon is useless as indicator and Mars (his sexuality) is "boxed in", neutralized, in a pitted condition, "blocked"
...and this last consideration is the answer to this question: NO he is not cheating on his wife (at the current time) because his sex/pleasure/romance significator (Mars) is blocked in a pitted degree-and so are his emotions (taking Moon as his-quesited's- co-significator) which share the same pitted degree.
However, with mutables on the pivots, with the Moon, Mars and Jupiter significators also all posited in mutable signs, the current situation will not last long...

scorpittarian

i'm not really good at horary so plz don't go by my delineation....

i think he's cheating on her, not physically but maybe emotionally....as in, he's pursuing the mistress but she's not really into him.

the querent's mercury/moon
the quesited's jupiter/sun
the mistress = venus.

the moon isn't void of course.
it's applying to mars by conjunction.

moon's last aspect was a square to jupiter indicating the row between the querent & her husband.
she's moving into her sign of detriment & triplicity & jupiter's fall. i don't see it as her losing interest in him but as the situation getting worse 4 her n development of bitter feelings toward him.
mars is a natural malefic. being the ruler of the 12H placed in the malefic 8H, it's upto no good....moon's application to mars by conjunction is detrimental for the moon.

jupiter's :
in the 5H of pleasure,sex,fun,FLINGS,etc....
in pisces where venus is exalted & mercury is in detriment & fall.....so he's very much interested in venus but hs issues with the querent.

venus is in the turned 12H (his 12H of secrets, hidden things,etc) - he's hiding something from the querent....possibly his ongoing relationship with the mistress.

mercury's last aspect was a sextile to venus = the querent is familiar with the mistress.....

neptune & chiron at the mc probably spell out deception & wounds.

he's a dignified natural benefic which speaks good of him. maybe it's the conjunction to uranus which's bringing out his wild side......

mercury & sun are applying to saturn(square & sextile)...saturn here acts as the collector of light but i'm not sure if this is a positive or a negative thing as saturn is in the sun's detriment & hs no interest in mercury.

isismagdalenne

UPDATE:
I dont know if he's had sex with the new mistress or not yet, he says not, but he is definately leaving repunzel for another woman. A new one, not the other mistress. He admitted it last night, not long after we were posting these.
Scorpitarian, I think your right about something; I did another chart with the time that Repunzel called me today and told me the new turn, I dont have time to pull a chart up on it right now because I need to get some other things done then go to bed, but I scratched up a chart by hand at work for dec 8, 10:29 AM central time, peoria il. and the interesting thing about it was, this time he was the sun, in sag STILL in the 11th. Repunzel turned into saturn at 15.13(ish) libra which made her in better shape than last night I think. (to the extent that last night she was being pooped on and lied to, and now she knew the truth and could start scraping off the poo) But Venus was RIGHT on the cusp of the 10th, giving her a powerful position....shes in detriment in scorpio which actually changes what I was looking at on my hand chart...I think I looked at the ephemiris wrong because for some reason I had her in libra and thought she was REALLY shining ( I didnt tell repunzel that part, thank goddess) In any case, what I did look at gave me the same impression you are saying, that he is pursuing this girl and shes not as into him. He better not crawl back to repunzel, and if he does I hope she doesnt throw down her hair!

Last edited: