Can someone let me know of interesting things in my chart?

Shepard

Banned
Hello. Can someone tell me of interesting things in my chart? Like astrological configurations, singletons and such. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_anonymous_50747_30851.jpg
    astro_2at_01_anonymous_50747_30851.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 30

StillOne

You have that Neptune/Uranus generational conjunction in Capricorn in house 6 of service within tight orb. Mercury in the 12th house conjunct the ascendant opposes this pair. I'd say this is an interesting situation.

I would recommend reposting your chart without aspects to all. It is pretty cluttered and difficult to read. Maybe more would chime in. :smile:

Shepard

Banned
All right. Thanks.

Attachments

• myastrochart.jpg
    myastrochart.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 12
  • astro_2gw_01_paxton_fettel_13203_20615.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_paxton_fettel_13203_20615.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

StillOne

Sorry, I didn't phrase that very well. Aspects are fine between the planets. It's just a bit tough to read when you start including the Ascendant, asteroids, etc. all at once.

Last edited:

SniperBomber328

Yea just reduce the aspects to only include the major planets and luminaries i.e Sun - Pluto. Avoid the asteroids if possible since they tend to clutter the natal chart. If anything besides the former mentioned you might want to include the Part of Fortune, since its a powerful point in a natal chart.

IleneK

Premium Member
Here it is.

Hello, Shepard.

I'm new to this site and am interested to brush up on my interpretative skills, so I hope it will be okay if I take a pass at illustrating what I consider to be the most pressing symbolisms in your chart; those that would affect your life the most.

There is a lot of energy in your chart with squares between the majority of your personal planets [Sun-Moon, Venus-Mars] and also between Pluto-Chiron. Oppositional energy allows you to "see" over there; conjunction energy subsumes you, you are awash in it or it may even be right behind you. The energy of the square aspect is more like "around the corner." It's very close, you can't really see it, and when you go around the corner, you run right into it-boom! So it is pretty unconscious.

So, to me, the issues you would be working with in this life are Sun-Moon square in fixed signs of Leo-Scorpio in which the luminaries are each dignified. Very strong and compelling in their specific meaning in your life, but difficult to reconcile because of their angular aspect. The second very important configuration defining your life's path is the Chiron-Pluto square also in fixed signs. It can be difficult to access its particular content in your life because it may feel both painful and overwhelming, and it is difficult to clearly see because they square each other. Lastly, Venus-Mars square. The good news with personal planets of desire and attraction is that they are in aspect to one another. Since they square, it may be difficult again for you to understand how they are to play out in your life.

One primary means by which we begin to understand ourselves and the reflections of our inner lives as illustrated in the natal chart is via the Mercury function. With yours in the 12th house, opposed by the natural ruler of the 12th, Neptune, it may make "knowing" for you more foggy, elusive, or deceptive. Fortunately, an important alternative to Mercury's means of apprehension is available to you. It is symbolized as part of your calling in this life through your North Node in Sagittarius, through learning via long journeys, higher education, philosophy, institutional religion. You learn with Sagittarius' natural sign on the 9th house, instead of via the education of Mercury's natural 3rd house. Your natal Jupiter sextiles your NN in Sagittarius, bountifully and generously supporting this possibility for moving towards your life's calling.

Natal squares certainly have their challenges. I know because I have a number, including Sun-Moon in a fixed sign, but once you become aware of how they work in your life, they can become major powerhouses in support of your life's journey.

Cheers,
Ilene

StillOne

You also have a Yod (finger of god) with the apex being Venus. The base would be Pluto sextile your Nep/Ur conjunction. You'll probably want to research this configuration...