How best to phrase this question?

Hello,

I want to put my property in Newport, RI, on the market and sell it myself without a real estate agent.

It is actually unofficially available now but except for the website for the property at www2gibbsave.net there are no signs and no official notifications anywhere that it is for sale. (I was hoping someone who saw it last year might decide they want it and contact me directly and sell it that way but that has not happened yet.)

Last year I turned the property into two townhouse condominiums each with roughly 1400 square feet and 2+ bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms and sold the smaller empty one, unit B, that I staged and also put the most money into (putting in a brand, new kitchen and more).

I listed it with a realtor but he got me into such a mess promising things to the buyer that he had no business doing (as they were not included in the condominium documents). I ended up having to hire an attorney who also turned out to be a money grabber and paid him $2000 for nothing. I did practically all of the work I hired the realtor to do myself -- including taking pictures for websites and even bulding a website and I did all the title search work and even suggested ways to the realtor he should negotiate with the buyer's agent. The only work the real estate agent did was show the house and collect his $8000 commission.

According to my transits last summer when this was all going on "dishonesty was all around me" thanks to some negative Neptune influences. My birthdate is 7/23/57 at 12:01AM, New Haven, CT

I know I can get the property listed on the national multiple listing service (MLS) just the way a realtor would for a fraction of what I would pay a realtor, as long as I agree to pay a buyer's real estate agent a commission.
I'm fine with that. I just think it is a waste to pay two commissions when except for the buyer's agent, I'd still do all or most of the work.

It also doesn't help me if an agent representing me messes up the lines of communication. It seems to make more sense for me to be deal directly with the buyer's agent and make sure there will be no misrepresentation of the property.

My question is how do I phrase a question to find out if the property will sell for a fair price this year if I sell it myself without hiring an agent to represent me?

If that is a satsifactory way to ask the question, how do I interpret the chart if I am asking a question about myself? I haven't asked the question yet but I'm thinking I'll still need to look at the ruler of the 7th house as the potential buyer and ruler of the 1st house house would represent me and 2nd house my money and 8th house buyers money. HOwever, what do I look for to determine ability to handle the sale myself? (I would hire a lawyer if necessary but I already have all the documents I need and the buyer usually pays closing costs and their bank hires an attorney to do the closing so it shouldn't even be necessary to do that.)

Needless to say, as my username suggests, I think I'd like to leave Rhode Island and move down south to the Carolinas.

When you help me figure out how to ask the question, I'll repost
the details of the chart after I ask the question. Thanks! :)

Hi, I can relate to this, I have rental property that is killing me! We have to get rid of but can't yet because with closing costs added we won't be able to get what we owe.
Look to the 4th too, it rules real estate and property. As for the question, I don't know, I find the simpler the question is, the easier it is read.

Hi Virgo,

Yes, real estate can be a pain if you have bad tenants, that is why I decided to condo-ize this place, and yes, I should have said I thought the ruler of the fourth house representing the property would be something I'd need to look at. I wonder if the 9th house is the house that would represent advisors or professional help? If it is, then from what I gather from reading these boards, I'd need to see a connection or aspects between all of those houses (or house rulers) and myself or the ruler of the first to see if it would be worth my while to not bother with the realtor.

Another thing I didn't like about the realtor I used last time was of course he thought Astrology was silly and he wouldn't list my property during the most auspicious times I asked him to. He just ignored me and did it his way.

P.S. I forgot to say that if I did the above and found a strong connection with the 9th house then I guess I'd assume I should hire a realtor but if I didn't see anything, then I guess the answer would be that it is not necessary. ( Wish I understood Horary as well as Natal, Transits, Synastry and Composite charts. I also wish there were some books with interpretations of the transits like there are for NAtal Transits and Relationship charts.)

astrobhadauria

Star of Property is saying to you:-The planet gives mixed results. The native loves travelling, is a religious soul, brave, fixed and performs pious deeds. One will be sweet spoken, thoughtful, charitable and sympathetic. One will have habits associated with "Rajo gunas" One's character, behaviour towards others, will be sweet and soft and one will attract others and win them over. The native will have a calm nature. One will not be wicked and will be simple hearted. One will be soft natured but will take harsh decisions. One will be detached from worldly attractions and pleasures. The native will be spiritually inclined and interested in yoga shastra. One will be enthusiastic and interested in taking up religious pilgrimages. The person will be interested in Astrology, Black Magic and other serious Shastras. The native will be famous. One will perform such deeds in which, one will be remembered after one's death. One will is fortunate. One will take the support of lowly people for one's own well being and good fortune. The native will acquire authority. One will get old monuments renovated. One might get temples and ponds constructed for the use of the public in one's 39th year. The native will be somber, fond of practicing and may reject others. One will be blessed with a son and wealth and will be happy. One will complete one's education and acquire the degree of B.Sc. or M.Sc. One may succeed as a teacher or a lawyer. The person may start earning at the age of 20. Among the higher-class people, the native may earn from the 27th year. One may inherit the wealth of elders and may even add to it. The planet is favorable for independent trade and business also. The planetary position is auspicious for the brothers. One's good fortune will start from one's 36th year. The planet may give auspicious results. The planet is good for foreign travel. Inauspicious Results : The native is jealous, proud, boastful, miserly, selfish, small minded, talkative, fraudulent and hurtful in speech. One may be religiously dogmatic, may not have faith in one's father, Gods and pilgrimages and may be unfortunate. One is weak, lean, cowardly and ailing. One may be physically handicapped or deformed. The planet may cause obstacles in the attainment of bliss from good-hearted people. One may be wicked minded and friendless. One may be dull and foolish. One may cause pain to others. One's in-laws may harm one. One may suffer loss due to travels abroad, legal, matters and long lasting migrations. One may be unsuccessful at printing books. The native may have a stepmother. One is unfortunate, poor, non-religious and deprived of a son, a brother or a father. The person is under the influence of enemies, wicked and may visit other females. One's friends may be imprisoned and bad fortune may strike. One may be worried about one's servants and sons. The native may suffer mental unrest, insanity, and useless wandering. The native may face hardships abroad. The planetary combination is harmful for the father. The native may not have any sons or just one son. One may have few friends. One may suffer losses in lending money or in giving guarantee for someone else.

tikana

HI

i would ask this
am i strong enough to sell this property

then judge by strenth, aspects, and placement of 1st, 2nd, 4th house.

if you are weak .. tha tmeans no you are not strong

does this help?

Tik