What is the official birth chart of India?

piercethevale

In addition to what I wrote in the post immediately above, I just now added in the last two degrees I had only made reference to before. That of the I.C. of the chart, the 23rd degree of Leo, and that of the 24th as well.
Namaste~
OM TAT SAT OM

piercethevale

I don't recall if I previously mentioned in the thread above that when one follows the Sabian Symbols in the traditional fashion, i.e. counter-clockwise, then you are reading the chart for a mundane interpretation and while the Asc. and Desc., r.e. The "WHO" and the "WHERE-TO", respectively, remain the same the roles of the M.C. and the I.C. are reversed. Thus in a mundane interpretation, the M.C.'s symbolic role is that of "WHY" and it's the I.C. that becomes "HOW.
As one progresses from the Asc. to the destination of the Desc., the "WHERE-TO" you travel in a counter clockwise direction and that's why the I.C. becomes the "HOW" because, if you don't conduct the process of transformation through that degree and thus become aware of "HOW" to proceed, the way to the destination becomes lost or altogether unknown. The "WHY" is always what one realizes after everything else has been taken care of.

In the spiritual evolutionary transformative direction the point of 'HOW" is the M.C. ...and isn't that far more appropriate as to be the location of the "HOW"? It's the cusp to the 10th House, the House of Service, of Career?
It's also the tip of a pentagram, a Grand Quintile, pointing upward to Heaven.
(as there is a pentagram one can construct to their M.C. that does have very much to do with your life as it is the story of 'HOW".

Dane Rudhyar pointed out that every one of the 72 perfect pentagrams one can construct to the degrees of the Zodiac is the perfect plot for a story.
I find it extremely interesting as for the reason Marc Edmond Jones started making a very tidy sum, on a somewhat regular basis, selling movie scripts to Hollywood beginning not long after He had the marvelous clairvoyant, Elsie Wheeler, ascertain them for him.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I also forgot to mention that the I.C. in the 23rd degree of Leo is also the location of the Hermetic Lot of Necessity of the USA"s natal chart and the following degree, the 24th of Leo is the location of the Part of (Spiritual) Inheritance & Legacy and the Part of (Spiritual) Bondage of the USA's natal chart.

That is one of the reasons why I so believe in the connection between India and the USA ...as Mdm Blavatsky said: "Let the connection to the Himalaya's remain unbroken." (not the exact words, but close enough. I'll find that quote eventually. ptv)
It has been through the intercession and effort of a number of the great Swamis of India and the Master Adepts that this endeavor I am a part of came to fruition.
Without their help it would not have happened, it would not exist presently.

I bow to them all. Namaste.
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

WOW. OH WOW...OOOOH WOW
I just for the first time realized that Mercury in India's chart is in the 7th degree of Leo. The is the natal North Node of the USA's natal chart....OH WOW....:w00t::sideways::biggrin:

I'm nearly choking here on my dinner as I am trying to come to grips with it.
WOW...did I say, "Wow" already? (yes, it' also an acronym for Walk On Water)

That is THE KEY degree I have found to be among all that were meant to be a part of this endeavor here in the States and now I find it to be of the very gist of Indian society. (It is the location of my S. Node, Phoenix Venus' M.C., Suryakant's N.Node and as significant to a number of other people that are and, or, were an important part of this work.)

From Rudhyar: (ibid.)

"LEO 7°: THE CONSTELLATIONS OF STARS SHINE BRILLIANTLY IN THE NIGHT SKY.

KEYNOTE:
The power of basic spiritual values which refer to man's common humanity and to all enduring archetypes.

The experience of the night sky with its multitude of stars, especially brilliant in all the countries from which astrology came, is just as basic and archetypal an experience as that of sunrise, full moon and seasonal changes. Every people on this Earth has developed the concept of constellations, probably because of a need to find order in existence and to personalize everything that could be given a permanent form. Such personalizations can be called "psychic projections," but the projection concept should be worked out both ways. If man projects his basic human nature upon the star-filled night sky, is it not just as logical to say that the universe projects its own forever-evolving patterns of order upon human nature? In either case we deal with archetypal factors which endure through a long series of generations.

This second stage symbol once more stands in perfect contrast to the preceding one. The nearly unchanging patterns of star groups are opposed to the sequence of ever-changing fashions and social ideals. The Keyword here is
PERMANENCE. "

HEY WHERE ARE THE SWAMI SMILIES?:wink::innocent:

aquarius7000

"Permanence" and, to add from my side, timelessness certainly seem synonymous with India.

However, I have a problem with both the charts. The one with a stellium in Leo with a Gemini Asc. doesn't look like India.

Neither does the other one with an Aries Asc.

India seems more like a Cap-Cancer, or a Pisces-Taurus kind of country.

piercethevale

"Permanence" and, to add from my side, timelessness certainly seem synonymous with India.

However, I have a problem with both the charts. The one with a stellium in Leo with a Gemini Asc. doesn't look like India.

Neither does the other one with an Aries Asc.

India seems more like a Cap-Cancer, or a Pisces-Taurus kind of country.

This is about India as a nation and not as a culture.
The chart is purely political it does represent the of people of India as a whole society