Where are they? Have they been taken or lost?

Neptune Rising

Hello

I sure would appreciate some help with this. I am asking about a possession of mine. Its something that my father got for me when I was aged 6-9, one of the few things I (would) have from him. I don't see him now at all. My mum stored them at my step father's house, I don't know where. I forgot about them until recently, and we decided its best I have them and get them valued, they may help me pay for my course. My step father is delaying her being able to get them, which makes me suspicious of him. There is bad blood on that side of the family, and I wonder if he has taken them or lost them?

I don't know how to read lost items chart, I'll have a go.

I am Sun
my possession is 2nd house, Sun
1st house is intercepted
Moon is in Virgo, trine Jupiter which Fortuna deposits

Sun is in 10th house
If the Sun is high, perhaps it is high in his house
Sun is fixed in Taurus, and angular

Also looking at Fortuna, its in Sag near the north node in the 5th house

The 4th house is Venus which
describe the locality of the item and in particular the quality of ground it lies upon
from http://www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.html

Venus is about to go retrograde, its in the 11th house in Gemini. Perhaps the retrograde means it will be returned to me.

I am not sure what naturally rules stamp collections. Saturn because they are old? Mercury because they are paper things to do with communications?

Positive for return
Moon applies to ascendant by sextile
2nd ruler in 10th, being kept by my mum?
Moon aspects a fortune, Jupiter, safe keeping
2nd ruler angular

Negative for return
Moon doesnt apply to 2nd house ruler, 2nd house or the planet in the 2nd house, or fortuna

Moon doesnt apply to own depositor, Mercury

Maelific Mars in the 2nd house, maelific Saturn in 4th house

Sun applies to cusp of 8th house

Sun is separating from Mercury, Moon's dispositor. it was out of sign but those stamps have been there for a long time. There have been changes in his home as he says he is moving house, moving stuff around there.

The Moon or 2nd ruler aspecting an infortune - it has fallen into the possession of a dishonest person who will keep it. (Especially if the infortune also aspects the ascendant or asc-ruler.)

Yikes. Moon is in almost an exact square to Venus. Venus will act not so much as a fortune now as its about to station retrograde. Its very slow at the moment. It rules the 4th house. Is that his daughter?

Damage indications
Fortuna or the Moon disposed by an infortune (Mars, Saturn, South Node, Uranus), or an infortune in the ascendant or 2nd house. Infortunes suggest loss or damage to the goods.
The same is indicated by affliction of the 2nd house cusp.
Well, there is a maelific in the 2nd house, suggesting damage. They use Uranus here in the quote, so I see that Sun recently trined Pluto. Maybe more indication of damage?

EARTH = south
VENUS (sign on 4th cusp) = west by south (this is where his house is)
SUN (asc ruler) = east by north (?)
MOON Virgo = South by West
Fortuna (Sag) = East by South

Sun near MC = south

The item is not near me though, if they are at this house, they will be some miles away.

Earth signs indicate places on the ground, under or near the pavement or floor, near mud or clay - or south

Both Sun and Moon are in Earth. So they may be on the ground floor. Sun is high in the chart which makes me think of his loft. But maybe they are in the his garage...

Fixed signs indicate woods, parks, low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground.

Sun is in fixed Taurus. Another sign it could be in the garage. Or at the bottom of something.

Common (mutable) signs indicate places near water, the eaves of houses, covered places, closets, antechambers and rooms within rooms. The significator of the property in a common sign can also indicate that it is inside the home.

Well it could be near the bathroom, kitchen, he lives near the water, it could be in a cupboard.

Humane signs (Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Aquarius) indicate that the lost object will be found in a place frequented by people -such as the home, rather than outside in a secluded area.

This suggest its not in the garage.

How it was lost = last aspect of ascendant ruler, Sun.

That was, trine to Mars. Through anger, fury, fire?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for looking

fensi88

First look near colleges, souvenirs and holy objects. It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor. Also, be sure to look in the bag or box in which the item was purchased.
Ruler is in 10th house. That means to look at hallway, study, dining room, public building, or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where it is. Near the house foundation, floors, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house.
Direction :South
Near colour: red
POF is in Sag in 5th house.
When ruler is in 5 house, as in this chart a child may have put it somewhere or know where it is or in some way your child will be involved in finding item. Look in a child's room, game room, any place of pleasure or enjoyment. Near the heating system, fireplace or hearth in the home.Child's room.
It can be in an upper room, near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
Direction: North by West
Near colour:blue. red

Neptune Rising

Thank you so much Fensi! That is fascinating! I will pass this on to my mum when she gets to look in the house. I'm not able to get there myself.

Is there any indication that they are stolen, or damaged, or that they will be returned?

fensi88

One of the testimonies that it will be recovered is ruler of 2nd in angular house. No it is not stolen. I do not think it is damaged because Su is not in detrimet or fall.

Aquarius358

Hi - With the Sun above the horizon and in the 10th, I’d also say that you’ll recover the stamps - and to my mind they’ve got Mercury written all over them - they facilitate communications, don’t they. Or they did. Once.
Moon’s dispositor is Mercury which helps validate the chart because Mercury describes the missing items really well. I’m not saying Mercury replaces Sun as 2 ruler tho.

They could be at your mother’s place, y’know - 2 ruler Sun is in the 10th : South. Is she south from you?
Don’t worry about Mars being in the 2nd - Mars rules the 10th, your mother.
I think you’ll recover them quickly & suddenly - Moon to Jupiter is partile - only 12 mins application and I know I shouldn’t mention it but Uranus is right on the cusp of the 10th indicating not only quickly but suddenly.

Or a friend's place : 4 ruler is Venus and indicates location - she’s in the 11th House : South East.
Venus in Gemini is in a succeedant house - so not too far away from you.
Points to a chest ... a place where games are played? a study?

Jupiter is also in the 11th, & the Earth sign Taurus points South too - but is kind of conflicting with Gemini - down low - near the earth. Could still be in a cupboard or a chest or box or container that is down low on the floor and could include the garage or a basement. _____

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Thank you Aquarius!

I think they would be in my step father's house, if they were anywhere. I am relieved that they are safe. Just my fears that they may have been lost or stolen or damaged.

I agree, they seem like Mercury. Not sure how 'old' Saturn things are.

They probably are not worth that much, they are not that old, but sentimental value is the most important to me.

I really appreciate your help, both of you!

Anachiel

A few things make me think this might be a stolen item.

First, Mars is in the second house
Second, Mercury is opposed to Saturn; Mercury being the dispositor of the Moon and Saturn being the ruler of the 7th.
Third, Jupiter, the dispositor of Fortuna is combust
Fourth, the contra-anticia of Mars, co-significator of the 2nd, is conjoined to Saturn, the ruler of the 7th and thus, the thief.
Fifth, the Moon has left aspect with the Sun, ruler of the 2nd.

However, with the trines and mutual receptions I cannot say it was done with malice or intent. So, really, it may simply fall into the catagory of missing or taken, rather than lost or intently stolen.

Recovery I think is shown by the mutual reception between Mercury and Mars. Also, the Sun applying to conjoin Jupiter and, the Moon trine Jupiter. Finally, Venus, ruler of the 4th trine Saturn in the 4th.

Edward, Edmond, Thomas...any of these name ring a bell...just curious.

As for the place, Saturn in the 4th would describe someone you mistrust the most but in your own city or house. This person you think the items might be with, do they have large wooden double doors on the front of their house?

The items are stored high up, in an old and possibly dirty or unused place. Possibly on a shelf or in a closet but I'm thinking attic or crawl-space since the air signs of Venus and Saturn (and Libra especially) would show high up. I would think they would also be with items of your mother's since Venus rules her second and Mars (in your 2nd) and Mercury (in the 10th) are in mutual reception.

In fact, I thought your mother might have the items but, it's hard to say. But, her items are definitely mixed in with what you are looking for.

The direction of West-South-west seems to predominate.

In any case, it is a dark place, with women's items, an old and unused place and of your own home or household/family.

good luck!

Neptune Rising

Thanks Anachiel!

I am not able to see where they may be due to family past history in that part of town. Long story. They are in my step father's house (if they are there), they would probably be with my mums things, stored away. I am just worried that he hasn't either taken them for his own daughter, thrown them away by mistake, or done something else with them. I am hoping they are ok. I will hopefully find out this year. Not sure about the silver, perhaps they are with silver things. I don't remember what kind of thing they are stored in. I don't know of anyone called Edward, Edmond, Thomas.

I appreciate you looking, and I'll update as soon as I know.

Neptune Rising

Hi all

Update, the stamps have been found. I haven't got them or seen them yet, but they were somewhere in my mum's partner's house, and they said they are ok. They were in a blue bag.

I wonder what shows the time frame in the chart, maybe fixed signs. I will probably see the stamps in another two months when I go up to visit. :) It will be just over one year from the time of this chart by the time I see them, and I will travel up to them (the stamps) rather than them coming to me.

Thanks!

Aquarius358

Hi all

Update, the stamps have been found. I haven't got them or seen them yet, but they were somewhere in my mum's partner's house, and they said they are ok. They were in a blue bag.

I wonder what shows the time frame in the chart, maybe fixed signs. I will probably see the stamps in another two months when I go up to visit. :) It will be just over one year from the time of this chart by the time I see them, and I will travel up to them (the stamps) rather than them coming to me.

Thanks!

Hi NR, Well, this is interesting! They've been found 11 months from the date of your question. Or just under 1 year.

At first I wondered if they'd actually been found - and you weren't told - a couple of months earlier? If so, that could be accounted for quite nicely by the 8 deg Sun to Jupiter conjunction.

Otherwise, the only "11" there is, is the 11 degrees that Fortuna is in, in the 5th.

This will sound crazy, but I've had this happen a few times. Not a lot, but a few times : the actual number of the degrees of 1 or 2 ruler or Fortuna has been the time unit number - like here, 11 months later the stamps are found and Fortuna is at 11 degrees - fortuitously placed in the 5th House.

I lost a bankcard once and the indications were that it would be found in 7 degrees/time units. But when I found the card, the 7 time units didn't make the slightest bit of sense, EXCEPT for the fact that it was 7pm! The other instances were like that too, when the timing was important ... but it didn't fit the usual criteria for judging time but there was some connection!

Still ... glad you've found them and thanks for letting us know - always good to hear. Take care! ______

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi NR, Well, this is interesting! They've been found 11 months from the date of your question. Or just under 1 year.

At first I wondered if they'd actually been found - and you weren't told - a couple of months earlier? If so, that could be accounted for quite nicely by the 8 deg Sun to Jupiter conjunction.

Hey Aquarius!

Thanks! Yes now you mention it, I remember that he went to pack up some more stuff a few months ago, back in late January. Maybe they were found then, but they were actually brought back to my mum this month.

That is interesting about the Fortuna, I will start looking out for that...

Brilliant, thanks very much for looking at the chart and helping me!