Our Astrology Weekly Registration Charts

Arian Maverick

In a rare moment of inspiration, I have discovered that the registration dates listed next to each username may provide us with a valuable astrological resource--one that may potentially explain the individual roles and/or identities we may assume through our comunication on this forum.

Unfortunately, unless one happened to be a particularly detail-oriented astrologer who duly noted the minute and hour he or she registered with Astrology Weekly, I am not aware of any method to retrieve such information from the site's database alone. Nevertheless, I suspect that constructing a midday chart for the particular date provided may reveal some interesting insight; it may also be any interesting date to observe planetary transits and progressions.

Here are the sabian symbols for October 20, 2005:

Sun:

208__(28°)
A MAN IN DEEP GLOOM. UNNOTICED, ANGELS COME TO HIS HELP Spiritual sustainment given to him who opens himself to his full destiny. Slow realizations of betterment. Unsolicited help.

___*When positive, the degree is a complete spiritual fellowship with human kind, and when negative, self-stultification through wishful thinking.

Moon:

68__(8°)
AROUND A CLOSED-DOWN FACTORY STRIKERS MILL DEFIANTLY A stirring of the collective,unconscious factors of being toward the repolarization of the conscious ego. Idle protest.

___*When positive, the degree is undeviating self-assertiveness and a refusal to accept any lesser in lieu of a greater, and when negative, a dissatisfaction which surrenders rather than regrasps the self's potential.

Mercury:

228__(18°)
A WINDING ROAD LEADS THROUGH GLORIOUS AUTUMNAL WOODS The light which transfigures the soul after passions have faded away. Revelation of inner wealth. Radiant consummation.

___*When positive, the degree is high success in every area of true self-interest, and when negative, a perverse delight in permitting worth-while things to go to seed.

Venus:

254__(14°)
SPHINX AND PYRAMIDS STAND, REMAINS OF A GLORIOUS PAST Achievement based on past greatness. Power of the countless dead upon the living. Vast resources in selfhood. Antecedents.

___*When positive, the degree is effective practicality through a gift for bringing real imagination to everyday living, and when negative, ridiculous efforts to fill the shoes of giants.

Mars:

51__(21°)
MOVING FINGER POINTS TO SIGNIFICANT PASSAGES IN A BOOK Symbol of spiritual discrimination, of capacity for getting to the heart of any matter. Good memory. Perspicacity.

___*When positive, the degree is a sensitiveness to the enduring significance of each special complex in human affairs, and when negative, a loss of integrity through blind obedience to others and a tendency to do things by rote.

Jupiter:

209__(29°)
VAST MASSES OF MEN PUSH FORWARD REACHING FOR KNOWLEDGE Intense desire to overcome the blind life of passion and to uplift others. Intellectual vision. Tense mental outreaching.

___*When positive, the degree is a gift for every inspiring or unusual contribution to human well-being, and when negative, an egotism which belittles or defeats even normal accomplishment.

Saturn:

131__(11°)
CHILDREN PLAY BENEATH HUGE OAK, SHELTER FROM THE SUN The sustaining and protective power of ancestral background against emotions. Appreciation of inborn cultural restraint.

___*When positive, the degree is a consistent zest for every possible phase of living and a real generosity of self-expenditure, and when negative, laziness exalted as a virtue.

Uranus:

338__(8°)
GIRL-SCOUT, IN CAMP, BLOWS HER BUGLE TRIUMPHANTLY Fullness of life as it manifest
in service to the whole. Spiritual socialization. Call to participation in the race work.

___*When positive, the degree is an eagerness for self-expression and an alertness to every opportunity for self-justification, and when negative, officiousness and delight in regimentation.

Neptune:

315__(15°)
TO LOVE-BIRDS ON A FENCE SING OUT THEIR PURE HAPPINESS Contagiousness of happiness in human associations. Revelation of constructive reality. Radiation of spontaneous faith.

___*When positive, the degree is a self-consistency which wins an absolute loyalty and a complete co-operation, and when negative, unreasoning jealousy.

Pluto:

263__(23°)
IN NEW YORK, ELLIS ISLAND WELCOMES THE IMMIGRANTS New openings that come to all who are willing to risk self for the sake of greater selfhood. Reorientation. Presumption.

___*When positive, the degree is courage in crossing new frontiers and skill in repeating or improving on prior achievement, and when negative, a surrender of the real in a pursuit of the false.

Chiron:

298__(28°)
THE AVIARY OF A RURAL MANSION, FILLED WITH SINGING BIRDS Enhancement of personality by familiarity with spiritual values. Joying in the significance of things; or mental confusion.

___*When positive, the degree is exceptional success in making all personal concerns a matter of common welfare, and when negative, loss of all character in sheer officiousness.

North Node:

14__(14°)
A SERPENT ENCIRCLES A MAN AND WOMEN IN CLOSE EMBRACE Power of higher wisdom manifest in the bi-polar nature. Protection by the higher genius of Self. Fulfillment in truth.

___*When positive, the degree is exceptional self-discipline in the continual acquisition of a very real understanding, and when negative, a surrender to lower or transient impulses in every area of personal experience.

So many of these sabian symbols are incredibly fitting to my experience on the forums, especially--in my humble opinion--the symbols for the Sun and Mars. Perhaps I will return to this later...

My Forum Registration Date:

My Natal Chart and Transits:

My Progressed Chart:

My Natal Chart and Progressions:

Arian Maverick

Sanem

There is one possible way actually: when you sign up, you're sent a registration email, with registrated hour.

Hope that helps, I might have a look at it myself, although I won't make much out of it.

One thing I notice in your registration chart is that both Sun and Jupiter are in 10th House, but they're also both square Chiron.

Draco

I have thought about this too, and regret not having the time at which I registered.

There is one possible way actually: when you sign up, you're sent a registration email, with registrated hour.

Really? I wasn't.

To my awareness, this forum and the one on Skyscript are the only forum I have ever encountered on the internet which do not require an e-mail to be sent in order to activate membership. Unless things have changed since I joined?

I am certain that when I filled out my registration details to post on this forum, that my access was instantaneous. The same with Skyscript.

I remember well, because due to computer problems I did not have the capability to receive e-mails at the time, and it was frustrating not being able to join any forums, and then I found this little gem.

I wonder if there is any such data stored anywhere which would have the times at which we joined?

Draco :wink:

Draco

Ahh,

I've had a thought!

I wonder if there is any such data stored anywhere which would have the times at which we joined?

Perhaps not for the time at which we actually registered, but surely for the time that we sent our first post? If we look in the search option it is possible to see all the posts which were sent by a particular member.

I have not checked yet, but I think that the posts are then listed in reverse chronological order. So it would just be a case of finding the first post that you ever sent, because there is a time attached to it!

The thing is, you have to have thought to have adjusted the timezone from the GMT default setting, which may not be the case.

I know personally, that as I joined in August 2005, that in the UK we were on BST at that time, but i can remember not considering to check the timezone setting in profile until after I had been coming on for a while, so for me, whatever time is on the first post, I know to take away an hour.

The significant thing about our first ever posts, is that they represent the first action that we ever undertook as a forum member, the first time that we made ourselves heard and known to other members. So I think that the first post chart would be even more significant than the chart for which we first registered.

Anyway, I'm off to find my first post, and hence my forum nativity. :)

Draco

Mav,

Here is the records for the time of your first post:

Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:18 pm

However, what timezone would that be going off, your's or GMT?

The funny thing is my first post was sent on the 19th of August at 2:19pm, now how strange is that?

However, I know that I should take my time back an hour, because I did not know then that I needed to take away an hour for BST, and presumed that the default GMT was correct.

Yay! Now I can have a look at my chart!

These charts would make for more interesting comparisons with the forums chart, than our natals don't you think?

Draco

Draco

By the way, the last post says that it was sent at 4:47, when it was sent at 6:47, I hope we can trust the times, or maybe it's the bug?

Draco

.......and I do have the time set to -1 GMT for British Summer Time, so it should match the time on my computer clock which is exact.

6:51pm

Arian Maverick

Brilliant idea, Draco! :mrgreen:

I suppose I'll have to see what time appears when I post this message...unfortunately, I do not remember if I set the time upon writing my very first post :?

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

Draco,

I just realized that when you change the time settings on the forums, the times listed after each post automatically follow!

With my current settings--GMT -4 hours--I sent my very first post at exactly 11:18 am on October 20, 2005. However, since Daylight Savings Time was not in effect at this time, I believe that this time should be corrected to 10:18 am (GMT -5 hours).

Here is the chart set for this time, which--among other things--gives me a Sagittarius Ascendant (six degrees conjunct the forum's Ascendant!) and a Gemini Moon (less than four degrees conjunct the forum's Moon!) :mrgreen:

I also have a Kite configuration consisting of a Grand Trine between my first house Venus in Sagittarius, my fourth house North Node in Aries, and eighth house Saturn in Leo, which forms an opposition with my third house Neptune in Aquarius.

I have another Grand Trine consisting of my second house Chiron in Capricorn, my sixth house Mars in Taurus, and my Virgo Midheaven.

My Forum Nativity Chart:

Astrology Weekly Chart:

Synastry Chart:

Arian Maverick

pwadm

Staff member
Draco said:
By the way, the last post says that it was sent at 4:47, when it was sent at 6:47, I hope we can trust the times, or maybe it's the bug?
Each member sees the time according to the infividual settings, that is to your own timezone - as it is set in your Profile. So, the time you see is actually your time.

Missa

Draco said:
Really? I wasn't.

To my awareness, this forum and the one on Skyscript are the only forum I have ever encountered on the internet which do not require an e-mail to be sent in order to activate membership. Unless things have changed since I joined?

I am certain that when I filled out my registration details to post on this forum, that my access was instantaneous. The same with Skyscript.

I remember well, because due to computer problems I did not have the capability to receive e-mails at the time, and it was frustrating not being able to join any forums, and then I found this little gem.

I guess there wasn't a need to activate the account before being able to sign in, but I got "Welcome to Astrology Forums" e-mail that included my username and password after I signed up. It was sent 12/17/2005 11:04:17 AM; Capricorn rising, Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Cancer. The chart is very different from my natal chart. I'm curious whether that is the way people see me here, or more like my natal chart would let people assume...

Arian Maverick

Well, my forum nativity chart has no significant Aries placements besides that of the North Node, and I hardly believe that it is necessary for me to aspire to adopt more Arian traits! :lol:

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

Draco, I believe that you need to actually change your time zone settings in order to enact such time changes as Daylight Savings, etc. :wink:

Arian Maverick