will my books arrive in the next week?

Hi everyone,

I have ordered some Frawely books and they have not arrived as yet.....I just want them to get here!!!!!!!!:D
They have been sent in two parcels one that was sent last thursday and one that was sent early this week. (from Poland I think)

Anyway, I am asking if they will arrive in the next week.
My significator is mercury in the 11th, the books are represented by the sun.

The sun seems to have just been left behind by merc and so therefore , i dont have a clue when they will arrive.....im stumped!

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers
Kylie
(as you can tell i need the books!!!!;))

Attachments

• astro_2gw_245_will_my_books_arrive_in_the_next_week_hr.85450.649.gif
    astro_2gw_245_will_my_books_arrive_in_the_next_week_hr.85450.649.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 30

archergirl

Hi Kylie,

Your books are actually represented by the 9th house (of 'education, learning, and higher knowledge'), Saturn.

It is appropriately travelling through the 3rd, retrograding, showing they are in transit, in Mercury's sign. You, Mercury, come to greet Saturn in roughly 1.4 degrees...so here you have your measure of time.

My guess would be 1.4 weeks, give or take. Say two weeks and be generous, if they are going from Poland to Australia.

AG:)

thanks AG,

I couldnt see any timing using the 3rd house.....i was looking at it as being mail and not books......good o.....I can handle two weeks......

I'm a touch inpatient at times:D

K

fensi88

I would say your book are signified with ruler of 8 house, in possetion of them (7 house) untill you get them. Interesting, ruler of 8 house is in your 3 house, house of post. I suspect you will get them by post.
Me will trine Sa rx for about 1 degree and that is "yes" answer to your question. So you will get them. Sa is in mutable sign and that are 2 books which you told about. I really do not know how to explain this rx so, be sure to be at home these days so to anable post to return them to publisher in case you do not resume them .

Hi Goca,
Thanks.....the retro has me a bit stumped aswell....retros have me a bit confused in horaries in general. I dont need to worry about the books being sent back to the publisher.....they will be delivered to the post office and the post office people know I am waiting....theywill keep them. I'll let you all know when they arrive....

cheers
K

Lunatic

Looking to Jupiter said:
Lunatic,

Hi. Can you eleborate?

Sorry Jupiter,
Unfortunately there was no astrological basis for my statement. It was simply an intuitive certainty that I felt at the time. Hope I'm right!
(If you check out my chart posted in my other posts, you might be able to tell that I have a talent for these things.) :)

Well I just rung the post office and one of the parcels has arrived......typical, cos I cant get of my property to go and get it(river is up)......My life is just FULL of things like this, and people wonder why I get so grumpy.......aaarrgghhh!!!