PhD/studentship interview

OctGirl

I am posting this as a fresh thread for my phD/studentship interview. Interview is scheduled for next week, it is a bit different line of studies than I was applying for till date. And my experience / background doesn't match. So I am a little skeptical if I will be getting thru it.

Here is the chart, and my initial take on it:
Q: Will I be successful in M interview?

I just cannot see any sort of linking of any relevant planets indicating what I am asking for.

All angles on mutable signs, not so great for getting some thing. chart ruler Merc is in 8H (my sig ended up in 8H again :( ). I do not particularly have any major depression signs as of now. Moon is in 6H (I had flu, if its any indication!!).

I am taking 3H for interview and 9H for scholarship - so could be Venus either way (on cusp). Moon is going towards Venus but need to change signs. Moon rules 11H - hopes and wishes. Moon's dispositor Sa is exalted in 2H but retro, again sounds bad but not relevant to interview I guess. Venus is exalted but again in 6H, which doesn't sound relevant.

And no other aspects/placements worthy of notice in the entire chart. All three significators are isolated with no aspects from any other planets and no links at all to what I asked !!!

Oh, POF in 11H but I guess it doesn't help if the chart is not strong positive.

Can anyone help please. Do I just have to ask again to get answer or just forget about predictions about it?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks!!!

OctGirl

Last edited:

26Degree

On the chart it says the 3rd house cusp is at 29Lib49, as the direct opposite the 9th house cusp should be 29Ari49, which is Mars-ruled. There's no major aspect between Mercury or the Moon (you) and Mars, the Moon is not strong and no other plants to help connect them with major aspects, the outcome doesn't seem positive.

OctGirl

Thanks for reply.

Isn't 29'49 almost 30 or next sign? I thought those on such late degrees on cusp are taken as next sign.

-OctGirl

26Degree

Thanks for reply.

Isn't 29'49 almost 30 or next sign? I thought those on such late degrees on cusp are taken as next sign.

-OctGirl
Still, Mercury (you) & Venus ---> no aspect
Or
Moon (you) & Venus ---> no aspect but if you consider out-of-sign aspect, the applying orb is 7°-8°.

Out-of-sign aspects may still be aspects but weakened and are somewhat not quite in place.

OctGirl

that's true... anyhow, the original question/chart about me getting into PhD this year was negative. so i expect this is same.