What would be an indicator of a "genuis" mind in a birth chart?

RockFish

Interesting thread.

So I have the chart of a genius, Venus horribly aflicted by Saturn, Pluto on tenth, Mercury stressed by outer planet (Pluto), malefic rules the third house (Neptune) and is conjunct ruler of Midheaven, etc etc.

LOL, I thought I had a lame chart, and now it's the chart of a genius! Nothing like a change in perspective.... :joyful:

PS.: I think Chaplin was an undisputable genius, and his birth chart can be found in Astrodatabank. :)

Last edited:

sibylline

I kind of see a little bias when myself trying to say who or what is genius... What we think resonates with us may not resonate with someone else. I might think Carlos Santana is a genius and others may not get it because their affiliations are so different. They may think Justin Timberlake is a genius and I just don't see it. They're most likely both geniuses! lol so it'd be hard to agree on who is actually a genius or who's not since this involves a lot of personal preference dealing with "labels".

Yeah, Justin's a creative genius. Don't hate. :biggrin:
So is Carlos. Those two charts are good reads.

As far as indicators of general intelligence, there are likely far too many indicators to list. And then they'd still just be indicators.