My year of moving house - 4th house ruler tickled by all sorts

Neptune Rising

Hey

I just have to laugh at my moving house record this year, stressful as it is, its hilarious!

1st house move
First off, Uranus is squaring my Mars, Mars rules my 4th and 11th houses. The first pass direct Uranus square natal Mars, I moved in with a friend on a temporary basis. I also had a New Moon in my 4th house to trigger it off. This New Moon was also opposite natal Uranus, it was all very sudden.

2nd house move
Uranus was retrograding back to exact square natal Mars. I also had a New Moon trine natal Mars triggering it.

3rd house move
less than one month after the last one, its become apparent that I can't stay where I am, so moving again in the cards. My lunar return has its ascendant directly on my natal Mars, there is also a New Moon sextile to natal Mars towards the end of October.

There will also be a New Moon on my natal Mars in December, which could either show another new home or some great action (moving house:wink:)

I also have Uranus eyeing up my Mars again, heading back to final square in March 2010.

I'm wonding if the Uranus transit square to my Mars is just sitting in the background, with the other 'smaller' transits coming up here and there triggering off the latent energy of Uranus. All of these moves have been very sudden, not thought through (I usually like to plan these things). Perhaps I was getting to stuck in my ways and settled, so Uranus comes along to shake up the party!

Lin

You are living your transits.
Write them down and keep track.
You will be glad later that you did.
LIN

Neptune Rising

Thanks Lin, I started keeping an astrology diary, tracking the lunations from the summer. I'll add the other transits too. I put it aside for a while, thanks for reminding me to get back into it! :happy: