John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

I suggest to check two charts Liverpool - Stoke and Reems-Toulouse chart. I think it is interesting to compare positions of Mercury and Jupiter. As I remmeber. But tommorow are Barcelona and Osasuna interesting charts. Tommorow is 20 March 2012.

miquar

Do you mean tonight's English Premier league matches? - the ascendant changes from Libra to Scorpio during second half.

What do you think of Saturday's matches - Ascendant stays in Virgo throughout in some of the matches, as listed in above posts.

miquar

Hi. I was thinking more about the matches starting with Virgo rising.

I'm finding it impossible to find out which colours the away team will use when the normal away strip is similar to the opposing teams home strip.

banefranco

Try with Arsenal and Liverpool, Middlesbrough, Barnsley, alos the sam echarts are Freiburg, Bayern but where is the difference. In Neptun position near the 7th house. That can be a trap no matter to dignities. As for Venus-Mars I think that the trap is in great square.

astro2222

what about Chelsea vs Totenham, Norwich vs Wolverhampton,Stoke vs Man City and Shalke vs Leverkusen try this matches

I believe Chelsea will win, Norwich at least a draw,Man City win, Shalke vs Leverkusen...I might believe that Leverkusen will manage something here

banefranco

Chelsea was earlier I have not checked. Also I have checked Arsenal etc so the came as expected. I cannot make comments. Could be several reasons for surprises like ASC chandes sign, like Big square in the chatrs and like Neptun presence. But at these matches there were no surprises.

unimatrix

Blackburn, Wolverhampton, Motherwell FC ...they all lost in darker jerseys, so be careful.

I found some interesting matches for today, so lets see what happens. :cool:

@Franco

I don't see a big square in the chart or am i missing something? Is it dangerous for predicting a chart?

Last edited:

banefranco

Unimatrix have you check Bayern, Fraiburg,Herta, Augsburg, Gladbach. All Darker. I have not mentioned Shalke anywhere. Only Bayern and Freiburg exactly, matches.

unimatrix

@Franco

Yes, i have checked them all. Just wanted to say that not all darker teams won in the Premier and Scots Premier League (important for a rule). And yes, darker jerseys won most of the matches yesterday (Bundesliga etc.). :smile:

Last edited:

banefranco

These are predictions where no rules cannot be used or established. There are no standard circumstances to produce the same score. But there are some rules which rises steadely for these circumstances. That is fact. So if you get translation what means grand square e.g that can be sort of improvement. Anyway I tried to post here jerseys for Premier league but the file is too big. Sorry. I have no doubts that Darker-Lighter table is the base for team placement. But the other new circumstances make things more complicated.

Last edited:

unimatrix

These are predictions where no rules cannot be used or established. There are no standard circumstances to produce the same score. But there are some rules which rises steadely for these circumstances. That is fact. So if you get translation what means grand square e.g that can be sort of improvement. Anyway I tried to post here jerseys for Premier league but the file is too big. Sorry. I have no doubts that Darker-Lighter table is the base for team placement. But the other new circumstances make things more complicated.

You've got me wrong, i don't criticize your method (because it works):smile:http://de.bab.la/woerterbuch/englisch-deutsch/criticize. But when i compare charts i want to be as precise as possible. So yesterday all darker home teams won (not all dark away teams!). Today all darker home teams won ( Virgo - Pieces). Check Toulouse vs. Auxerre and Wacker Innsbruck vs. Rapid Wien.

It takes a lot of work but its worth it.:D

miquar

Yes there were teams that played in darker shirts that lost on Saturday, but the matches that were played at 3pm started with ascendant at the end of Leo - only those on the East of the UK started with Virgo Ascendant. But yes Wolves play away in black and they got thrashed with a Virgo rising start!

miquar

Does anyone know if there's a site that shows which colours an away team will use? The official sites of the football clubs never seem to mention it.

miquar

Benfica (Lisbon) vs Chelsea has Libra rising throughout (19:45 BST, 27th March). Venus is well ahead on essential dignities, but on accidental dignities there's not much in it. Mars is stronger by house (11th compared to Venus' 8th) but Mars is retrograde. Chelsea would be the darker team, suggesting a home win for Benfica judging by Venus' higher score. But if you don't count retrograde motion as part of the accidental dignitiy score, there's not much in it. What do other people think?