Moon signs and physical appearance

MantisReligiosa

I just realized that all planets influence appearance, not just the ascendant, although that may be the single most influential (astrological) factor.

Anyway, I realized Capricorn Moons give a tendency to a tall, slim body, with somewhat depressed, serious-looking eyes.
I myself have a Taurus Moon, and I did this astrotheme search for Pisces Sun/ Taurus Moon women, and all seem to have wide, squarish jaws(like me) and relatively full lips(like me). Complete with an obvioustly "robust" body, with a strong tendency to put on weight.
Also, Virgo Moons seem to give slim, tiny frames, very wiry, with often triangular-shaped faces.
Gemini Moon women often have cat-like eyes and smiles. Any other thoughts?

JUPITERASC

I just realized that all planets influence appearance, not just the ascendant, although that may be the single most influential (astrological) factor.

Anyway, I realized Capricorn Moons give a tendency to a tall, slim body, with somewhat depressed, serious-looking eyes.
I myself have a Taurus Moon, and I did this astrotheme search for Pisces Sun/ Taurus Moon women, and all seem to have wide, squarish jaws(like me) and relatively full lips(like me). Complete with an obvioustly "robust" body, with a strong tendency to put on weight.
Also, Virgo Moons seem to give slim, tiny frames, very wiry, with often triangular-shaped faces.
Consider also the house location as well as sign location of the ruler of the Moon. i.e. for Capricorn Moon focus on:
(1) Saturn
(2) House location of Saturn
(3) the ruler of the sign in which Saturn is located
(4) the house location of the ruler of the sign in which Saturn is located
(5) aspects made by any of these planets to each other as well as to the Moon
:smile:

gen6k

you should look up the lives of people with your Sun degree or Moon degree.

after looking at sabian and degree descriptions versus the culminated data of people born on those degrees i saw that particular decans make more or different impacts at different times. so a degree might be weak for a while, but it can eventually become strong despite the particular planets impediment. for example from failure to do a task one finds other ways to do it without concentration.

http://www.nndb.com/lists/628/000106310/

http://www.astrotheme.com/celebrities/search_by_astrological_criteria.php

tuning in to their work, and lives has helped me find my "inner" location of development.

Last edited:

LeoCassandra

I agree with everything:smile:
Taurus moon men mostly will have a cleft chin.

Seasoul

I am virgo moon, and my frame is not tiny, not going by measurements of the wrist, elbow, neck, etc. I am classed at the lower end of the medium frame. I don't really have a tendency to gain weight, I can easily gain muscles though - my back starts 'poppiing' just from regular skipping, and my legs only need to look at a squat to start making like a horses'. So, there goes the supposed virgoan 'frailty'. As for face, my jaw comes to a kind of rounded point, I wouldn't say triangular though, but I may be facially rounder due to libra rising.

FarEastUranus

Ha, I have a Cap moon and fortunately I do not look depressed nor serious. Quite the contrary.

byjove

Account Closed
Virgo Moon (Male)

Very thin, slim, muscled in many places, don't especially enjoy physical exercise, haven't changed weight or fat/muscle ratio since I was about 15 or so. I became vegetarian a few years ago (claps at the cliché).

I'm very lucky that as an intellectual, I don't gain weight, considering I'm not so enthused about physical excercise (a little is fun, but I'll never be a gym person). I've a well-placed Aries Sun which no doubt burns things off, and many Mercury/Uranus aspects; I fidget a lot, which they say actually adds up to burning a lot of energy in a given day.

theV

When you are trying to find what affect the physical appearance you should look up for sun and moon sign and ascendant. Sun moon are parent and parent has major influence on our appearance so you should take sun and moon seriously when you are looking for physical appearance in astrology

I am myself a Sagittarius moon and in my vedic I have Scorpio moon my eyes are very wide and I am not tall like Sagittarius tend to be I am rather average in height my mother is Scorpio I think or she was born on Libra Scorpio cusp I have her eyes

Last edited:

theV

I agree with everything:smile:
Taurus moon men mostly will have a cleft chin.

Yes I agree with you even female with Taurus moon has a cleft moon mention Troian Bellisario from pretty little liars and Demi Lovato

600full-troian-bellisario.jpg
600full-demi-lovato.jpg

Last edited:

chei star

I don't know about moon signs affecting your physical appearance, but...

My rising sign is Aries. I look like a very typical Aries rising when you first look at me. I'm average height, well-built, pale but reddish skin, thick, reddish, wavy hair, a long face (and an annoyingly long forehead) and that typical downward turn of the mouth.

I have blue eyes which for some reason appear to be quite dark eyes when you're not up really close... Scorpio Sun or Capricorn moon maybe??

theV

I know that virgo moon tends to be very tall and rather skinny or thin I can spot a virgo moon they have distinguish clean look to them I like to mention the double virgo AlexSkar and Michfassy
500full-michael-fassbender.jpg
400full-alexander-skarsgard.jpg

theV

I don't know about moon signs affecting your physical appearance, but...

My rising sign is Aries. I look like a very typical Aries rising when you first look at me. I'm average height, well-built, pale but reddish skin, thick, reddish, wavy hair, a long face (and an annoyingly long forehead) and that typical downward turn of the mouth.

I have blue eyes which for some reason appear to be quite dark eyes when you're not up really close... Scorpio Sun or Capricorn moon maybe??

even the moon and asc cant influence that Scorpio stare

chei star

I know that virgo moon tends to be very tall and rather skinny or thin I can spot a virgo moon they have distinguish clean look to them I like to mention the double virgo AlexSkar and Michfassy

I think it's really easy to spot Virgo suns. I've had a lot of luck correctly guessing the sun sign of Virgos more than any other sign. They seem to have that 'clean' look about them that you mention, well chiselled sort of look. But also their disposition, their chatty yet reserved, friendly mannerisms.

I know a lot of Virgo moons and none are as you have described them. In fact all the Virgo moons I know are quite short and a little overweight.

theV

I think it's really easy to spot Virgo suns. I've had a lot of luck correctly guessing the sun sign of Virgos more than any other sign. They seem to have that 'clean' look about them that you mention, well chiselled sort of look. But also their disposition, their chatty yet reserved, friendly mannerisms.

I know a lot of Virgo moons and none are as you have described them. In fact all the Virgo moons I know are quite short and a little overweight.

Really!! Because the virgo moon are not indulgent or overweight they are self controlled not like sagi moon who tend to be overweight I have a friend of mine who is virgo moon and he is very skinny and hygiene

Virgo and Scorpio are related to the myth of medusa. Medusa was a virgo a virgin beautiful woman before her rape after that she turned to scopio a vengeful woman. Virgo has pure beautiful vibe from them just like medusa but scorpio has dark and intimidating intense vibe just like medusa after her rape I think that why virgo and scorpio share a smiliar symbol M and M

Last edited:

Melaike

I agree.First thing I look at regarding physical appearance is Sun signs, then Moon signs then the signs which have their own ruler in them and the last thing I look at is ASC and it's ruler.

serafin5

Hi Mantis:

I just happen to be a Pisces with a Taurus Moon and I have an oval face, my mom used to say "doe eyes" although they are deeply set, Im only 5'5 with shoes on, and an athletic body type. My Sun is in the 4th hse Moon in the 7th, and a Scorpio Asc. From everybodies physical descriptions I really dont fit in anywhere!

Serafin5 ;)

FarEastUranus

When you are trying to find what affect the physical appearance you should look up for sun and moon sign and ascendant. Sun moon are parent and parent has major influence on our appearance so you should take sun and moon seriously when you are looking for physical appearance in astrology

I am myself a Sagittarius moon and in my vedic I have Scorpio moon my eyes are very wide and I am not tall like Sagittarius tend to be I am rather average in height my mother is Scorpio I think or she was born on Libra Scorpio cusp I have her eyes

Well, if you are talking about Vedic, I'm Leo sun and Sag moon (Virgo sun and Cap moon in Western). My mom is also Leo sun (both Vedic and Western), and she really looks Leo, with the mane to go with it. We look very similar, but we have very different energy. I get a lot of Sag in the guesses. I always thought it's because of the Jupiter partile my MC being the only planet on the top of my chart.

I'd really have to look more into Vedic astrology. A lot of things seem to fit better, but I'd have to thoroughly study it to be able to comment further.