Saturn contacts: Natal to Composite

lenartz

I noticed that in Synastry and Composite, my current love interest and I don't have a lot of Saturn contacts. However (correct me if I'm wrong, I am not too good at this), there seems to be powerful Saturn contacts between my Natal and our Composite, and her Natal and our Composite.

If I am looking at this correctly, my natal Sun is opposing our composite Saturn, my natal Saturn forms a sextile with our composite Moon, to name a few. My love interest, seems to have more Saturn contacts (Natal to Composite) though. If I am looking at this correctly, all of her personal planets are forming a trine with our Composite Saturn.

My question is... would these Saturn contacts, Natal to Composite, be strong enough to glue us together, for good or ill? (by in the natal charts, I am the Gemini Sun).

Attachments

• compositeaclc.jpg
    compositeaclc.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 18
  • lennatalchart.jpg
    lennatalchart.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 16
  • ACchart.gif
    ACchart.gif
    50 KB · Views: 16

Inconjunct

The composite chart is made up of the midpoints of your natal planets. Comparing natal charts to composites therefore seems to make no sense to me. The composite is only a hypothetical chart, and already conflates both your natal charts.