Really need advice: Will we be close again?

lenartz

Hello, I have a very dear friend (okay, maybe I see her more as a potential girlfriend) with whom I was particularly close to for quite a while until very recently. We were especially close and fond of each other, until I decided to confess my romantic feelings for her. On the good side, she reciprocated them and we were happy happy for a couple of months. Then, after that, she recoiled because of distance (we lived quite far away from each other) and I stupidly told her that I loved her because I was under the impression that was what she needed to know. She freaked out (this is very characteristic of her) but she made the effort to fix things with me. I told her that I didn't want to lose her and she said that I wouldn't lose her.

We agreed to be friends. However, I noticed the scarcity of our conversations afterwards. We would talk, but only briefly. And I feel as though I put more effort into the conversation and she is just on the responding side. I don't know if it's just me, but I just don't feel like we're as close as we used to be. I realize that this makes me very numb on the inside. When she's not around, I don't miss her, but I think this is just my way of coping and that in reality, I'm really depressed about it. Today, I realized how much I miss our closeness.

So, my question is... will her and I become close again?

I'm not an expert in Astrology, but to put my thoughts out, I think Mercury plays a vital role in this... seeing that it rules communication and right now, communication is all and what we really need. Any types of insight will be very appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• horary.gif
    horary.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 21

Baha

Hi, I'm not good enough yet to interpret charts but I just want to make one comment.

What you are asking is a bit of an open-ended question.

Will you and her be close again can give you a yes answer...but it could come 2 years from now. And, you could become close again as friends or lovers. The way the question was phrased could lead in many directions.

What I've learned by reading through old posts was that you have to be very specific. The more specific, the better the answer will be in terms of your ability to feel that the matter is resolved.

Just my thoughts :)

RayAustin

That's a really great point Baha.
Also, the ascendant is too early with 0 degrees and the chart may give an unreliable answer.

lenartz

Hi, I'm not good enough yet to interpret charts but I just want to make one comment.

What you are asking is a bit of an open-ended question.

Will you and her be close again can give you a yes answer...but it could come 2 years from now. And, you could become close again as friends or lovers. The way the question was phrased could lead in many directions.

What I've learned by reading through old posts was that you have to be very specific. The more specific, the better the answer will be in terms of your ability to feel that the matter is resolved.

Just my thoughts :)

That's amazing that you've said two years, haha. Because in two years, that's when I'll come back home and we will see each other again. Your answer cheers me up quite a lot. This girl is very dear to me and I wouldn't want us to go on with our lives without each other.

Hmm, I guess to put it more specifically for other people to interpret, would her and I ever become close as lovers?

lenartz

Holy moley, I just realized I posted the wrong chart, although I had a similar question when I posted this chart. :/

This is the real chart, yikes. Hahaha. Does it make any difference?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_07_horary_36299_17465.jpg
    astro_2gw_07_horary_36299_17465.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 17