Love rival's birth chart

Ukpoohbear

This is the chart of a love and work rival. I am curious to learn what I can about her. Birth time is unknown but she definitely has moon in first and ascendant libra because she is very artistic, pretty....vain and a bit stupid. But also is fiery and strong socially.

Her venus square Pluto will be the one for giving her strength socially and the Leo for the fire. Mercury retrograde maybe makes her stupid but she has a almost psychic awareness, maybe that is Pluto again.

I wish to learn more about her but only things that stand out. I do not intend to use what information I have against her I just want to understand her.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Yes true I know others who have had difficulty in learning but they gain success. She just isn't very bright if she did an iq test her results would be 'potato.' So maybe it is the Mercury opposition Saturn retrograde and that the Sun is also conjunct Mercury and Chiron. I get that she is artistic and when she writes it has lots of mistakes and that is because she is more concerned with decorating the language than getting it right but she is still really stupid. But her determination which comes from her fixed nature, her confidence that comes from Leo and a Venus in 11th square Pluto will help her socially, but she is not accurate in her language.