Moon in 5 degrees aquarius

Recently, I have come across couples and best friends who have their moon conjunct the other person's sign at the same degree.

I have noticed that such people can literally become telepathic with one another. To such a point that they can predict when the other is going to message or call them.

So, I'm just curious now. Anyone here have their moon at 5 degrees aquarius? 😜

conspiracy theorist

In the same sign, aquarius?

We're talking past each other.

So you are saying you came across couples who have their moons conjunct the other person's sign, fine cool. Do you mean that both have their moons on the same degree or are you saying that the moon is conjunct some other planet of theirs in the same sign?

Claire19

Recently, I have come across couples and best friends who have their moon conjunct the other person's sign at the same degree.

I have noticed that such people can literally become telepathic with one another. To such a point that they can predict when the other is going to message or call them.

So, I'm just curious now. Anyone here have their moon at 5 degrees aquarius? 😜

If you are talking about Moon conjunct another person's personal planets such as Sun, Venus or Mercury then there is usually a level of compatibility but the whole chart has to be looked at. Ideally for lovers and those in relationships the sun and moon conjunct is favourable.

waybread

Having the moons conjunct is a strong indicator of emotional compatibility. The two people feel "at home" together. And this is a great indicator for sharing a home.