the Wtf. thread + discuss impressions

Drowzy_Shooter

I agree...btw, is that a Buffalo Bull?
is this some sort of Taurus Avatar? ala N.Y. or Wyo. style?

Ox. I think that the Scorpion avatar doesn't describe me well. The eagle is pretty good, but I find that the eagle in nature has a tendency to steal food and be mean. Ox is peaceful, generous , and enduring. It's also my Chinese sign (IMO, both Chinese and Tropical are relevant in a chart) (fire Ox). Oxen are generally considered to be boring, but I think the influence of my scorpio sun and Leo ascendent help balance that out (however, my Leo ascendent only comes out on the Internet, lol).

piercethevale

Ox. I think that the Scorpion avatar doesn't describe me well. The eagle is pretty good, but I find that the eagle in nature has a tendency to steal food and be mean. Ox is peaceful, generous , and enduring. It's also my Chinese sign (IMO, both Chinese and Tropical are relevant in a chart) (fire Ox). Oxen are generally considered to be boring, but I think the influence of my scorpio sun and Leo ascendent help balance that out (however, my Leo ascendent only comes out on the Internet, lol).

An Ox..!!!....I should of recognized it. ...and it's kind of embarrassing as I was told to start learning and studying 'Runes' for future use by my clairvoyant friend.
The Uruz rune...named for the auroch, the now extinct wild ox of Europe/Western Asia.

HEY WHERE'S THE RUNES APP.?

piercethevale

...Speaking of 'Shopped'...but a perfect example of .....druuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm-roll

...Uranus in Pisces...!

Attachments

• helishark.jpg
    helishark.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 21

piercethevale

just because...[I'm bored and i don't feel like writing about astrology.]

...so tell me. Is it cropped or a perfect example of Scorpio in the 'Royal House'..?

Attachments

• Devil Prince.jpg
    Devil Prince.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 26

piercethevale

WTF? I was born at the right time! :andy:

:biggrin:
Yeshua/Jesus was...how else would 'They' have known.
If you think about it...if I'm correct that his being is perfectly exemplified by His astrological natal chart..then it becomes very clear...why God had a hand in the conception if you so believe that God did [The 'Annunciation" people...not the 'Immaculate Conception', a very, very common mis-understanding...that was as to Mary's birth to Hannah/Anne...]..it had to be timed so perfectly that God couldn't rely upon a mortal man to...ahem...'perform' as per req.
...this is all...IMH [and maybe blasphemous and or heretical] O....of course.

Last edited:

Choe

Lol the picture, I haven't slept all night, and in few hours I have to go out, I hope I won't look that tired :smile: