Books about the Outer Planets Individually?

Astronoodles

Hey, I have been thinking about books about the outer planets specifically (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto). I am looking for books that delve into those planets in the houses/aspects. Of course, I would not mind a book about the outer planets in general if that's all you can recommend. I haven't seen a thread like this recently, so if there has been one for sure, feel free to link that instead. Thank you all! :biggrin:

Alkaid

Astrology A Cosmic Science by Isabel m Hickey contains a lot of cookbook interpretations on the outers in signs, houses and aspect to other planets.

It's definitely a modern classic.

Alkaid

I'll give another vote to Astrology, Karma and Transformation by Stephen Arroyo.

Liz Greene is good too. Her book on Neptune was good and Jeff Green wrote a good book on Pluto. I don't fully agree with either book, but they're both good.

The Astrology of Self Discovery by Tracy Marks deals extensively with outer planet transits and their effects.

Kitchy

Banned
Alkaid :happy:- Arroyo and Sasportas -

the modernists from traditionalists touchstones.

the outer planets in honesty coming from traditionalist teachings.

the real mavericks.

if you're gonna talk about outer's - then know the right stuff -

to OP -

thanks are in the reading - not the click.

Greene/Green is the new millienia buzzword for you're effed up and you have no hope other than someone else than you.