North node contradicts south node? Hm.

wilsontc

Staff member
Look at the house first, to Pisces

Pisces,

You asked:
I have north node in Sagittarius in the 4th house. Sagittarius is all about travel, philosophy, spirituality, expanding your horizons...4th house is home/family. How does one travel and expand their horizons in their own backyard?

Look at the HOUSE of the North node first. 4th house: home. As you said, it's all about "being at home". THEN look at the sign: Sagittarius, wisdom, learning. To me this suggests home study courses, research on subjects that interest you, possibly genealogy, etc.

At home,

Tim

Freya39

I have north node in Sagittarius in the 4th house. Sagittarius is all about travel, philosophy, spirituality, expanding your horizons...4th house is home/family. How does one travel and expand their horizons in their own backyard? How is one supposed to live by their north node if it doesn't make sense. And I'm supposed to be less like my Gemini in the 10th house south node. Does that mean I shouldn't be career/goal oriented and concerned with my future and should be less concerned with academic education (Gemini is wit/intelligence).

The 4th house can represent your soul base, your life structure, also your country. I will give you an example. I have Saturn in the 4th house. As a first impression you can say that I have home issues,cold parents. But it was not the case for me. Despite the theory I do have very lovely parents, which supported me morally + financially. However, I did not skip Saturn influence, because we can't pass our lesson. As result, my Saturn in the 4th house, symbolically gave me an strong influence in being separated from my natal country.

Even if you have NN in the 4th house, you can extend your goal and express yourself at a very big level especially if you have a Gemini on the 10 th house. NN in the 4th shows something important for you, but it's not the final destination.

I just opened your chart and you have Jupiter in the 3th house = knowledge, communication, trips, speech.
Also, you have Chiron (12th) conj your Ascendant. Moreover Saturn is on the Descendent, in Aquarius. Therefore, 2 angles are powerful. These are very important aspects.

Additionally, you have the cusp of the 4th house in Scorpio and Pluto the ruler of the 4th house is in his own territory.

Last edited: