Help With A Stellium In The 9th House

Really Need An Interpetation Of My Stellium But Heres My Whole Chart Just Incase

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    88.3 KB · Views: 21

Julian

Banned
Really Need An Interpetation Of My Stellium But Heres My Whole Chart Just Incase

:jupiter: :conjunct: :parsfortunae: souns wonderfully awesome. I love my ninth house.

The :moon: :conjunct: :uranus: in the ninth suggests you have a contrast between optimism and pessimism :)capricorn:). You may come off as idealistic, but you always take that organized approach to ideals. You may be ambitious on getting your goals reached, and may be a bit careless for others. :jupiter: doesn't affect the ninth house much. It mostly affects the 10th. This suggests that happiness comes from an expansive personality and job. Large sums of money may be possible from social groups, thanks to your social status and your search for higher knowledge. However social groups can be difficult to integrate into, since :saturn: is located at the 11th house. Also, your :sun: loves to express itself by communication, but this may be difficult since you have :mars: squaring the ascendant. You have a charming personality :)venus: in the first, :sun: in the 12th), although your opinions have difficulty expressing themselves :)mercury: in :taurus: in the 12th house) I'd say your life goal is to be able to communicate your ideas. There's a higher social status promised, but you'll have to overcome the rest of the problems in order to achieve it.

By the way, I also have a 9th house stellium! :D

aGthNQ6.png

JUPITERASC

Ours is an astrological learning forum
where we learn by discussion
and any member regardless of knowledge or experience may post opinions :smile:

ADVICE FOR WHEN TWO OR MORE PLANETS OCCUPY A HOUSE

'…....When many planets occupy same house,
The most powerful action on the house significations
is from house ruler
then, from exaltation ruler
then from planet with closest natural analogy with the house meanings.
When, among many planets occupying same house,
some correspond by their analogy to meanings attached to the house,
whereas others are contrary to them
then ascertain which of these two groups is most powerful.
If the former, the affairs indicated will be achieved
if the latter, their realization will be impeded or prevented........'

'….When the planets occupying same house are all benefics,
they anticipate the fulfillment of good fortune
and the suppression of misfortune indicated by house.
If they are malefics, the contrary will occur,
unless they are in good zodiacal state in a favorable house.
If some are benefics, and others malefics,
examine with care which ones of the two groups are most powerful,
and judge according to the result of this organization.
If, in a fortunate house,
a benefic planet is followed by another benefic,
this indicates that good produced by the house affairs will be stable.....'

HOWEVER

'…..If the benefic is followed by a malefic, the fortune acquired will be lost
In an unfortunate house,
a benefic followed by another benefic indicates that misfortune will not be realized,
or if it is,
in an extremely limited way.
If this benefic is followed by a malefic, however,
the misfortune signified by the house will certainly occur,
but the native will escape it.
But if a malefic is followed by another malefic,
the misfortunes caused will be very serious and the native will never escape them....'

source of the above information http://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html

BENJAMIN DYKES INTERVIEW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7LwIA9yMY

:jupiter: :conjunct: :parsfortunae: souns wonderfully awesome. I love my ninth house.

The :moon: :conjunct: :uranus: in the ninth suggests you have a contrast between optimism and pessimism :)capricorn:). You may come off as idealistic, but you always take that organized approach to ideals. You may be ambitious on getting your goals reached, and may be a bit careless for others. :jupiter: doesn't affect the ninth house much. It mostly affects the 10th. This suggests that happiness comes from an expansive personality and job. Large sums of money may be possible from social groups, thanks to your social status and your search for higher knowledge. However social groups can be difficult to integrate into, since :saturn: is located at the 11th house. Also, your :sun: loves to express itself by communication, but this may be difficult since you have :mars: squaring the ascendant. You have a charming personality :)venus: in the first, :sun: in the 12th), although your opinions have difficulty expressing themselves :)mercury: in :taurus: in the 12th house) I'd say your life goal is to be able to communicate your ideas. There's a higher social status promised, but you'll have to overcome the rest of the problems in order to achieve it.

By the way, I also have a 9th house stellium! :D

aGthNQ6.png

Thank You for the great advice , could you outline what those problems would be...