Are we meant to be together :stars in eyes:

mizz

Its so amazing, we met three years ago, but were never able to come closer. he was the silent lover type of guy. He came in contact with me a year ago and just a month ago we actually started talking and found out we have lots in common. We both have same Sun signs and moon signs and same Asc.

One night he all of sudden came up with declaring his love for me. it was so sudden, i didn't know what to do. so i asked for sometime to think etc, but its like he brightens up my whole existence :w00t:

so here is the question: Are we meant to be together?

clearly, I'm sun, and I'm in Libra, not quite in my own sign, actually we both are in Libra, so is that bad?
but isn't that good as long as we both are so close?Moon is also sextiling him and he is so able to communicate his emotions right now! my only concern is that sun is separating from Saturn, that's just not feeling right at the moment!

Any thoughts?

picture.php
[/IMG]

Last edited:

mizz

oops
the link was appearing when i try to "edit" the post, i thought must be a glitch in my browser

sorry :(

rafaella

Your significator is Sun and his Saturn and yes they are separating. Looks like anything good that you guys had was in the past.

Yes Moon will aspect Saturn (him) as well, but first it will conjunct Mars which acts as a divider. It is separating you from him. So looks like if you do enter anything with him, it will end in frustration/anger/bitterness quite soon...Mars is a malefic. Of course eventually Moon will sextile Saturn and Mars could just point to delay, but still what Mars will do only time will tell.

Definitely acts as something that is putting great obstacles for a relationship here.

mizz

yes i was also thinking the same way that right now the "sun" (me) is blinding him but we will separate soon, so i hope it works out pretty well.

The Mars can be another guy, can't it specially with me entering his sign?

Last edited:

Love2Know

If you wanna be with him take a chance. Don't overly invest your heart so fast take it slow feel it out.... some difficult aspects can be the greatest strengths but I am not familiar with the saturn talk... cuz I am a noob. Also I dated a libra guy with a leo moon, which I have as well. He was super devoted and intense and turned out to be a true psycho. So after a few intense weirdos I went for the down to earth vibe and I am soooooo much happier. I don't want the bells and whistles I want the strong enduring love. That is real love not just hormones making you dizzy. Plus Same sun sign guys drive me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in general. I am a cancer sun and I find most male cancer suns I wouldnt trust as far as I would throw them. Their deep need for security and not being hurt can make them liars with multipul women or other stupid logic they possess. No offense this is just a few I met which I wouldnt go near just from observing them I got this.

mizz

If you wanna be with him take a chance. Don't overly invest your heart so fast take it slow feel it out.... some difficult aspects can be the greatest strengths but I am not familiar with the saturn talk... cuz I am a noob. Also I dated a libra guy with a leo moon, which I have as well. He was super devoted and intense and turned out to be a true psycho. So after a few intense weirdos I went for the down to earth vibe and I am soooooo much happier. I don't want the bells and whistles I want the strong enduring love. That is real love not just hormones making you dizzy. Plus Same sun sign guys drive me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in general. I am a cancer sun and I find most male cancer suns I wouldnt trust as far as I would throw them. Their deep need for security and not being hurt can make them liars with multipul women or other stupid logic they possess. No offense this is just a few I met which I wouldnt go near just from observing them I got this.

actually m Mars-driven and I was with a Venus (Taurus) guy so he was like my exact opposite, besides m fire he was earth and i wasted 3 preciious yrs with that guy and his insecurities drove me insane. atleast fire signs are not that insecure. Besides that has made me very very cautious about relationships. like you know what they say about everything happening for a reason, so he happened for teaching me how to slow down and not jump at every opportunity.

so here it is, m finding a middle ground right now, after a while i will think about something else, like you said taking it slowly.:rightful:

Love2Know

"When people show you who they are, believe them the first time" - Oprah life lesson lol its a good one. If people act a certain way from the start, it can be the most unbiased way you will ever see them. If someone acts like a punk from the start, well hey maybe they are just being themselves. Also, if someone tells you something negative about themselves believe it. Bottom line; don't make excuses for other people's behaviour. This applies to everyone in general, like I have in the past met a man who basically said oh I like to go out with a lot of women (and other various d bag things) I believed him and treated him accordingly like a piece of man candy lol no feelings. I made sure to accept the faces he was showing me, even though I know there is more to everyone. They are showing you this side for a reason, because they want that to be their role with you. I also dated a leo guy who was all into me, untill one date where I defended a waitress who wasn't "friendly enough". Then he was like oh we will hang out soon and do this and do that, and I felt like he was being fake so I never called him again and he never called me again either. I wouldn't want to be with someone that egotistic anyway, I have enough leo in my chart to get my fix in myself. Also, he was bragging too much about being in piolit school and everything and rubbed in my face betting me at pool. I felt he was tacky and immature. Plus you have to have really rich parents to get in that school anyways so I wasn't that impressed lol but yeah besides the point, men should work with you openly and lovingly always trust your intuition. Sometimes when I feel someone is being weird I get a lot of hot pressure on my check bone it sounds weird but your body reacts to people's energy. When I feel this I know someone is trying to either get my attention or mentally doing something weird or staring at me.

Last edited:

mizz

"When people show you who they are, believe them the first time" - Oprah life lesson lol its a good one. If people act a certain way from the start, it can be the most unbiased way you will ever see them. If someone acts like a punk from the start, well hey maybe they are just being themselves. Also, if someone tells you something negative about themselves believe it. Bottom line; don't make excuses for other people's behaviour.

can't emphasize this enough..you are so right!

mizz

i just want to update this post

The Sun separated from Saturn, because of his stubborness and his fear of commitment.
I never knew it would be so on spot!

mizz

Your significator is Sun and his Saturn and yes they are separating. Looks like anything good that you guys had was in the past.

Yes Moon will aspect Saturn (him) as well, but first it will conjunct Mars which acts as a divider. It is separating you from him. So looks like if you do enter anything with him, it will end in frustration/anger/bitterness quite soon...Mars is a malefic. Of course eventually Moon will sextile Saturn and Mars could just point to delay, but still what Mars will do only time will tell.

Definitely acts as something that is putting great obstacles for a relationship here.

Mars was my impulsiveness and my determination to do it and do it right now while him being saturn was reluctant. you did an awesome job in this. it did end up very quickly..shortly after this post...