2nd Test(Cricket).. *Jupiter* & Aust v Eng..

Solastro

**JUPITER STRIKES AGAIN..

Well how interesting.. the Jupiter effect seems to be helping England get well & truly back into the the series in the 2nd test here in Adelaide.. looking at the chart for the UK(England).. Jan 1, 1801, 00.00am GMT London.. I have this chart for England successfully before.. eg. World Cup Football.. I see that Jupiter is doing it's thing once again.. Looking at the UK chart trans *Jupiter in Sag was moving to trine the UK's natal Jupiter in Leo.. (also forming a grand trine with their Moon's prog Nth Node in Aries).. I said to my flatmate.. watch out for England in this test match.. which began on Friday(Dec 1, 11.30am Adelaide, AEDT) This after England was thrashed in the first test just a few days before.. Well I also noted later that transiting Jupiter is also moving to form a trine with the UK's prog Leo Sun.. that certainly sounds good for England.. & what have they done.. they won the toss.. the first sign of luck(Jupiter) & batted on a flat wicket.. scoring 6dec/551.. including a mamoth partnership of 300 runs.. Then Australia was put in to bat.. losing an early wicket.. being 1/28 at stumps on day 2..

As for Australia(Jan 1, 1901, Melbourne, 1.25pm GST).. transiting *Uranus in Pisces.. is currently squaring(almost exact) the nations Venus in Sagittarius.. while also moving to oppose the natal Mars in Virgo.. So I'll be very interested to see if Jupiter carries England to victory in this 2nd test after such a good start.. I say they'll WIN...

(National Charts from www.astro.com..)

Last edited:

Rohan

HI Solastro,

Good observations.

Nice to see you someone talking about Cricket. Thank God. I am really eagar to hear you about World Cup 2007. Do you have any observations for World Cup? Can you share it?

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

Amit89

Hi Solastro,

Very good observations!

Like Rohan said its nice to see another person talking about cricket.

Myself and Rohan are having a difficult time in cricket predictions, my theory is the acs team is always batting and the dsc team is always bowling, we look at the stongest aspects on the acs or dsc to determine the winner at the time. I'm not sure if I'm right though.

As for the 2nd test, Australia have won it in style, what a comeback, it looked like to be heading for a draw, but Warne, Clark and Mcgrath bowled brilliant, England played some poor cricket on day 5, Australia chased the target with ease, it was a good comeback from the Aussies, I was totally suprised to har about this.

England are 2-0 down, its going to be very, very hard to comeback and win 2 out of the 3 tests remaining to retain the ashes, its almost impossible..........noteam has won a test series in Australia since 93.

Last edited:

Solastro

England to Win??

Well maybe I got carried away with Jupiter.. however they certainly threw up a good challenge to Australia by scoring over 500 in the first innings.. so that part was OK.. how ever maybe what I missed was the FULL MOON.. on the last day where this *Gemini Full Moon aligned itself very closley to Australia's Venus in Sagittarius.. (not to mention Ricky Ponting's nodal Axis) you know Australian's love their cricket.. anyway Sagittarius relates to sport.. So everyone seemed to think this game would be a draw.. however looking at this Full Moon I noticed it was squaring *Uranus in Pisces.. OK then something unusal or surprising will happen here.. as I read from Mountain astrologer.. & thought about the Uranus effect.. Yes England self destructed alright.. they seemed to be 'panicking'.. a Uranian effect? they had outplayed Australia up til that moment.. when Bell ran himself out.. the over by over the whole match was turned oin it's head.. by one the whole game..

So indeed there was a surpirse result.. but not in England's favour.. I looked at the charts to see what else might reflect his.. yes at the end of the match the Moon in Gemini was opposing the UK's Mercury in Sagittarius.. yes perhaps summing up their negative attitude when batting.. fear(Saturn) seemed to rule.. rather than confidence or a positive attitude(Jupiter) So as Ian Chappell said that negative attitude was what brought them down.. & with all those positive 'Jupiter transits'.. it wasn't the time for being negtive.. in fact a negtive attitude on that day seemed to increase their downfall.. So perhaps under good Jupiter aspects.. it pays to maintain a positive attitude.. otherwise the Jupiter effect may simply be wasted..

Perhaps the Moon does have a greater effect on us.. ie. our 'feelings'.. than we realise.. & it pays to look at the importance of the Moon & the cycle or phase it is in.. particularly if a New of Full Moon occurs during the match...

I did have a look at Australia's chart for that day also to see *Venus in Sag trine Australia's *prog Venus in Aries.. usually a happy occasion.. while for Ricky Ponting(Dec 19, 1974, 6am* Launceston) that same Gemini Moon was closley trine his prog Mercury & Venus.. also indicating a good time.. surrounded by close friends etc.. While for Freddy Flintoff(Dec 6, 1977, 6am, Preston) I noticed *Mars in Scorpio.. moving to square his prog Saturn.. So somewhat of a diffcult combination for optimism.. while the Gemini Moon was opposing his Neptune.. also at the end of the game...

I hope England can find some form for the next game.. Freddy Flintoff is about to have his Solar Return.. I wonder what that says.. but looking at the transits for that time it seems to be looking good for Australia again.. if not moreso..

AS for the World Cup 2007.. no I have'nt looked at that yet... For my predictions I look at transits & progressions.. I don't tend to go into horary much...

Cheers then..

Last edited:

Rohan

HI Solastro,

You are very good in reading natal charts. Good logic and observations. You have mentioned Poting's birth details. Are they really authentic? I found it really difficult to get birth details of Cricket players. If you have data avilable for other key cricketers pls provide me. It will be of great help.

Amit, I also request you to provide some data if you have.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

Amit89

Hi guys,

Solastro, you made very good observations on the 2nd test at Adelaide.

If we are talking about the world cup, I have got Rahul Dravid and Sachin Tendulkar birth details, I will look for more captains birth details on the net, I browsed on google and I think came across Brian Lara birth details, I will look for that again.

For cricket predictions solastro, do you look at the the countrys progressed charts and the captains progressed charts?, and see which one is aspected stronger?

Thanks.

Rahul Dravid

11 January 1973
11am
Indore
India

Sachin Tendulkar

24 Aprill 1973
4.20pm
Mumbai
India

Rohan

Dear coffee

Let me elaborate on the Asc/Dec theme. When I started predicting EPL matches 3 months back I was very confused assigning the Asc. and Dec.

If we take Home team Asc. then as you said all the home teams must win in the case where Kick off time is same. But I found contradictions.

Now if we take Favorites as Asc Team we also find same problem.

Then Goca has suggested the Kit colour method. I found some good results using this method. Though it is somewhat complex but logical.

It is worth using this method.

Good luck.

Regards,
Rohann Joshii

Amit89

Astrology is complicated, and you need a lot of time learning it, if you want to predict the outcome of sports matches.

In cricket I use Acs team is the team who bats 1st and the Dsc team is the team who bowls first.

You could also use the countrys progressed chart like Solastro does at the time of the matches which works, or you could use the captain progressed chart.

Amit89

coffee said:
I've been having a look at the football predictions on this site and they have been really good. Mostly looking at essential digs etc - which is something I've yet to get the hang of.
How does the kit method work? Maybe I should start another thread unless there is one already started.

Besides using ASC and DC for the teams, what do you make of looking at the ASC for the match? eg for football: Gemini rising resulting in 2 goals?
Or maybe mutuable signs showing a wonky scoreline (4-3) cardinal showing a dominance for one team (5-1) or fixed to show a level one about (1-0)
How it would work with cricket, dunno.

Certainly looking at a country natal would help with major tournements, but as a day to day match? there can't be that many aspects to the 9th in play.
The Pr. chart is the same, transits take too long for day to day predictions in the cricket match.
Using the player and manager natals can be a good way of doing this, but can be too many to take in, unless there is one standout performer - which has happened before.
I find this method of most use.

So what about the 3rd test?

14th December 2006. 11:30 am. Perth. They're 9 hours in front.
13 Pisces on ASC.
Node in the 1st.
Neptune in mutual reception, Mercury in fall.
Neptune looks stronger.
So, I'd go for the 1st house team. If home, Australia.

Flintoff has his sun at 14 Sag. Ponting has his Sun at (Oh dear) 27 Sag - 19 dec 1984; using Cancer rising for him. Sun on the 1st day of 3rd test is at 21 Sag. Applying to Ponting and seperating from Flintoff.
I was getting ahead of myself with a SR for Flintoff - missed the Ponting SR.
Really doesn't look good.

So I suppose Ponting would win the toss. Making the 1st house Australia. Home team Australia. If he wins the toss, will no doubt bat 1st on that wicket in Perth.
All points to a win for Australia with the test finishing a day or two before Ponting and his SR. Great timing for him. Oh dear. Did we think any other result?

Congrats you was right, Monty showed the world what he was capable of on a surface which dont help spinners, Ponting won the toss and batted first.

Great climax to this match, hopefully the next 4 days should be cracking days, England is not out of this series yet. Under Flintoff's chart, do you think he will be happy by judging his strength of his moon after the ashes test series?.

Solastro

**3rd Test.. Hello all cricket fans!!! Come on England!!

Transits for beginning of test.. 11.30am Perth time(1.30pmAEDT).. show *Moon in Libra(8deg35 Lib) trine UK chart(Jan 1, 1801, 00.00GMT, London) *prog Moon in Aquarius.. while for Australia's chart(Jan 1, 1901, 1.25pm, AEST, Melbourne) transiting *Moon in Libra is squaring national Saturn in Capricorn.. not exactly a happy occassion.. 'yes.. Aust winning the toss & batting'.. but not going to plan as far as runs go.. So **the Moon favours England at the beginning of the match.. the beginning as *'the birth moment' of something.. so very important.. ie. like a 'natal' chart.. Yes & 'the cycle of the Moon' as 'the ebb & flow of life'.. of course as reflector of the Sun's life giving.. seemingly endless energy.. SO the trans *Sun in Sag applies to trine UK Saturn in Leo.. a good sign I would say.. rewards for hard work..

Meanwhile for Australia there are some difficult & intersting outer planet transits at the moment.. *Uranus in Pisces.. opp natal Mars in Virgo.. while also squaring national Venus in Sag.. a re-evaluation of values.. self-worth etc.. while *Pluto in Sag.. opposes prog Neptune in Gemini.. a major transformation of national ideals.. dreams etc.. How this relates to cricket well have to wait & see.. Could it be the not too far away mass retirment of Australia's aging players.. all this brought up after Damien Martyn's(Oct 21, 1971, 6am* Darwin) 'sudden' retirement (trans *Uranus conj his prog Mars.. both trine his natal Venus.. *prog Sun in Sag.. conj prog Neptune.. **Jupiter in Sag.. opp prog Saturn.. 'freedom'!! etc etc)...

**Monty Panesar(Apr 25, 1982, 6am* Luton).. 'a Taurus'(Sun & Moon!).. bringing 'stability' to the team.. note at begining of match trans *Venus in Cap(3deg).. moves to trine his natal Taurus Sun(4deg).. so by time he has 'five' it has moved past exact trine!!! 'A good day'.. while also I see trans *Neptune in Aqu.. trine his natal Saturn.. 'a dream coming true'.. or rwards for his hard work.. also yes *Jupiter in Sag moves over his natal Uranus.. something 'big'(Jupiter).. bringing out his enthusiasm(Sag).. 'jumping for joy'.. what an inspiration for the team.. & apparentley he's a hard worker too.. like ex team mate 'Mr Cricket'.. Mike Hussey.. who as we have seen doesn't let bowlers get him out easliy..

**Steve Harmiston(Oct 23, 1978, 6am* London).. taking 4/48!! All this difficulty lately.. the self scrutiny of him lately with trans *Uranus in Pisces.. opp his natal Saturn.. a time to restructure routines.. his sense of inner authority(Saturn) etc.. outside help.. yes & he has a sensitive Cancer Moon too.. So for Steve at the start of this test *the Moon in Libra.. sextiles his *prog Jupiter in Leo.. while trans *Mercury in Sag.. moved to trine the same prog Jupiter during the first day.. so perhaps a sign of a good day for him with these 'helpful aspects'.. Jupiter(something big) being involved here again.. significantly helping to bowl out Australia under 250!!!

So well have to see what happens today.. does *Sun in Sag.. trine the UK Saturn mean England will pile on the runs.. we will have to wait & see.. also for Australia I note trans *Saturn in Leo(retrograde).. *retrograde!!.. moving over Australia's prog Mars in Leo.. so what might this signify.. Aust cricket team being put to the test!!!

Note I get all birth dates for players from www.baggygreen.com.au.. it's connected to ICC site etc..

OK that's enough transit analysis.. for now...

Cheers then..

Last edited:

Rohan

Its great analysis frineds.

Amit congratulations. How did you predict that Aus. would won the Toss? Can you pls explain? I mean what were the basis of your prediction particulary about winning Toss. I found it amazing really. Want to know more about that. Pls guide me.

Solastro thanks for providing valuable data of players. But I could only find birth date and not birth time on www.baggygreen.com.au How did you get those birth times? can you please tell me?

Regards,
Rohann Joshii

Amit89

Rohan said:
Its great analysis frineds.

Amit congratulations. How did you predict that Aus. would won the Toss? Can you pls explain? I mean what were the basis of your prediction particulary about winning Toss. I found it amazing really. Want to know more about that. Pls guide me.

Solastro thanks for providing valuable data of players. But I could only find birth date and not birth time on www.baggygreen.com.au How did you get those birth times? can you please tell me?

Regards,
Rohann Joshii

Dont give the credit to me, give it to coffee, he predicted that Aus would win the toss and bat first.

Australia are piling on the runs and it is turning into Australias favour into day 3.