Hexagon on Saturn's North Pole Shocks Scientists & Confirms Astrological Findings

Theo

Banned
The north poles of the largest planets in our solar system have always been viewed by classical astrologers as living entities with mathematical relationships to the Earth and solar system as a whole.

Many classical astrologers have contended that the planets Jupiter and Saturn have mystical geometric mathematical symbols on their poles that emit forces that affect us here on Earth ~ including powerful radio signals, that were once called "the Music of the Spheres" ~ which all planets emitted in their astrological transits when spinning on their axis. Plato believed that all life on Earth formed by various geometric actions related to the motions of the Sun and planets.

The classical astrologer Johannes Kepler, who discovered the planetary laws of motion is cited here on Plato's work on geometric forms and the Music of the Spheres of the planets from the classical astrological masterpiece called Mysterium Cosmographicum ~ http://www.johanneskepler.com/johannes_kepler_music_of_the_spheres.htm

It was contended by classical astrologers that a mystical hexagon symbol is situated on the north pole of the planet Saturn, and another mystical astrological mathematical symbol is located on the planet Jupiter. The hexagon on Saturn was estimated to be double the size of the Earth and emits powerful signals from it.

Many conventional scientists scoffed at such things being real until getting a view in the 1980s from the Voyager spacecraft. There were views offered that conventional astronomers were continuing to cover up actual physical truths about the cosmos, and those within our own solar system that are also metaphysical and astrological truths about the nature of the cosmos within our own solar system.

In fact, many clear photographs of the north poles of Jupiter and Saturn published in astronomy and science books over the past 20 years have been clearly cropped by higher ups in NASA and JPL. Even at that time, conventional scientists assumed the symbols were anomalous, not really there, and continued to scoff at the contentions by classical astrologers that the symbols are indeed very real.

Now we know that the classical astrologers were right ~

NASA REPORT:
Saturn's Active North Pole
March 27, 2007

"A bizarre six-sided feature encircling the north pole of Saturn near 78 degrees north latitude has been spied by the visual and infrared mapping spectrometer on NASA's Cassini spacecraft. This image is one of the first clear images ever taken of the north polar region as seen from a unique polar perspective.

See ~ http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2007-034

Originally discovered and last observed by a spacecraft during NASA's Voyager flybys of the early 1980's, the new views of this polar hexagon taken in late 2006 prove that this is an unusually long-lived feature on Saturn.

This image is the first to capture the entire feature and north polar region in one shot, and is also the first polar view using Saturn's thermal glow at 5 microns (seven times the wavelength visible to the human eye) as the light source. This allows the pole to be revealed during the nighttime conditions presently underway during north polar winter. Previous images from Voyager and from ground-based telescopes suffered from poor viewing perspectives, which placed the feature and the north pole at the extreme northern limb (edge) of the planet.

To see the deep atmosphere at night, the infrared instrument images the thermal glow radiating from Saturn¿s depths. Clouds at depths about 75 kilometers (47 miles) lower than the clouds seen at visible wavelengths block this light, appearing dark in silhouette. To show clouds as features that are bright or white rather than dark, the original image has been contrast reversed to produce the image shown here ~ http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/imag...fm?imageID=2552

This image was acquired on Oct. 29, 2006, from an average distance of 902,000 kilometers (560,400 miles) above the cloud tops of Saturn.

Also see March 28, 2007 Spaceweather.com report on Saturn's north pole hexagon ~ http://www.spaceweather.com/

The nested set of alternating white and dark hexagons indicates that the hexagonal complex extends deep into the atmosphere, at least down to the 3-Earth-atmosphere pressure level, some 75 kilometers (47 miles) underneath the clouds seen by Voyager. Multiple images acquired over a 12-day period between Oct. 30 and Nov. 11, 2006, show that the feature is nearly stationary, and likely is an unusually strong pole-encircling planetary wave that extends deep into the atmosphere."

For more on Hexagons, see ~ http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Hexagon.html

The Cassini-Huygens mission is a cooperative project of NASA, the European Space Agency and the Italian Space Agency. The Jet Propulsion Laboratory, a division of the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, manages the mission for NASA's Science Mission Directorate, Washington, D.C. The Cassini orbiter was designed, developed and assembled at JPL. The Visual and Infrared Mapping Spectrometer team is based at the University of Arizona, where this image was produced.

Arian Maverick

Re: Hexagon on Saturn's North Pole Shocks Scientists & Confirms Astrological Findings

This is amazing; thank you for sharing! I believe the implications of this finding are huge...

Arian Maverick

astro.teacher

Re: Hexagon on Saturn's North Pole Shocks Scientists & Confirms Astrological Findings

It was contended by classical astrologers that a mystical hexagon symbol is situated on the north pole of the planet Saturn, and another mystical astrological mathematical symbol is located on the planet Jupiter.

Can you give us proof to this statement?

Theo

Banned

astro.teacher said:
Can you give us proof to this statement?

Classical Astrology is built upon mathematics and considers geometry "sacred" as Astrology is the supreme science of God. The ancient astrologers who practiced the highest forms of classical astrology based all life on mathematics, and surmised that the entire universe as created by God is "alive" and follows basic geometric forms.

Back in the 1970s, my astrological tutors gave me mystical classical astrological materials to study on the planets that had drawings of the north poles of Jupiter and Saturn. I came upon additonal materials on the Archimedean Polyhedra, which are geometric solids described by Archimedes, although the original writings on the topic were said to be lost, I had copies I studied among other classical astrological materials.

The materials contained detailed information on physical geometric symbols on the poles of the planets that were said to be real ~ especially on the two most important planets ~ Jupiter & Saturn. It was said that God placed them there according to the set rotational rate and frequency emitted by the individual planet and that they emit sound, and vibrational forces that affect time and space in our solar system and on Earth. How these classical astrologers of yore knew about the geometric symbols on Jupiter and Saturn, I did not know, however, I have some ideas considering their exceptional abilities and skills to see into time and space, like this quote from Plato ~

"[The Demiurge] brought into being the Sun, the Moon, and five other stars, for the begetting of time. These are called “wanderers” [planêta], and they stand guard over the numbers of time. … And so people are all but ignorant of the fact that time really is the wanderings of these bodies."

Astrology is built upon real principles, and is not restricted to the modern humanistic, psychological babble so often confused as real astrology. What is often missed by those who practice such personalized astrology are the true geometric relationships of our lives to that of the world, and the cosmos, and the physical forms of such relationships when it comes to the stars and the planets.

Excerpt from the book "Techniques for Geometric Transformation" by John Michale Greer ~

"Culture's forgetfulness of sacred geometry extends so far that many people have never heard of it, and some of those who know the term use it in ways the traditional sacred geometers of the past would hardly recognize. Thus, a few paragraphs on matters of definition may be useful here. The English word "geometry" comes from the Greek geometria, literally "earth measurement" (from ge, "earth," and metron, "measure"). This points back to the ancient origins of geometry, when the art was used to lay out patterns on the earth in order to measure fields and establish the ground plans for sacred structures.

At the time, all geometry was sacred, for two reasons. On the one hand, the Earth itself was understood as a living and holy being, and those who measured it and patterned it recognized their responsibility as mediators between the Earth and the people. Historically we can find echoes of this attitude in the sacred status of boundary stones, in rituals performed at the founding of a city or building of a temple, and in many other traditions that have endured from the distant past. This attitude had much to do with the origins of feng shui in China, and of similar systems, far less well-known, in the Western world and elsewhere."

Pythagorus and Plato, both classical astrologers, were famous for their works on geometric laws of the cosmos and surmised that the planets themselves, especially Jupiter and Saturn, emitted frequencies that shaped life on Earth, giving rulerships to them over created structures of life on the planet, including plant life.

See the links below for more ~

http://www.atmann.net/saeac.htm

http://www.astrologycom.com/geometry2.html

http://faculty.washington.edu/smcohen/320/timaeus.htm

http://www.georgehart.com/virtual-polyhedra/archimedean-info.html

Last edited:

MysticMia

:34: Great Find, Theo! Thanks very much for all the information and Websites. And timely! Love it, Thanks.

Theo

Banned

Thanks, powerful stuff, and good for astrology as a whole.

astro.teacher

Back in the 1970s, my astrological tutors gave me mystical classical astrological materials to study on the planets that had drawings of the north poles of Jupiter and Saturn. I came upon additonal materials on the Archimedean Polyhedra, which are geometric solids described by Archimedes, although the original writings on the topic were said to be lost, I had copies I studied among other classical astrological materials.

Can we see this then? Also theres no mention of Saturn having a hexagon shape on any of those links you sent. Id like to see some proof that the ancients or classical authors STATED this explicitly.

It was said that God placed them there according to the set rotational rate and frequency emitted by the individual planet and that they emit sound, and vibrational forces that affect time and space in our solar system and on Earth.

I hate to say this but that sounds nothing like Classica Astrology definitions at all and nothing but New Age.

Theo

Banned

astro.teacher said:
Can we see this then? Also theres no mention of Saturn having a hexagon shape on any of those links you sent. Id like to see some proof that the ancients or classical authors STATED this explicitly.

I hate to say this but that sounds nothing like Classica Astrology definitions at all and nothing but New Age.

New Age? How is that so? I don't see that at all, and don't understand whatsoever what the "new age" has to do with this. Also Aaron, define what you mean by it "sounds nothing like Classica Astrology definitions." I am a expert classical astrologer, and I don't have a clue of what you are talking about. What definitions?

The materials are out there, quite arcane, but they do exist. You'll have to find them yourself and do your own homework. The best materials are in Europe. When one of my tutors gave me copies of them, I was like 11-12 years old. You will want to read Plato, Pythagorus and look at the classical astrological materials from Greece, Persia, and especially the materials from the Kabbala ~ particularly on Solomon's Keys. These are related directly to classical astrology and I do not see how your reference to "new age" has anything to do with geometric formations. In fact, all geometric forms are basic to astrological work, we call them "aspects." What is the "new age" in that?

Many of the arcane astrological materials from the nations and traditions cited above were translated during the Middle Ages and later into English, some are in French, and others in German and others in Russian. These are advanced astrological texts that focus on geometric formations of all life in the cosmos, as well as on the planets, in relation to Plato's works, particularly his Timaeus. Some of them survived the burning of the library of Alexandria, and were translated by the Islamic astrologers. They then made their way into Europe over the centuries.

The materials I saw when I was a kid in the 1970s were copies of texts in black and white and showed geometric forms on the north poles of Jupiter and Saturn. I remembered thinking that the geometric form on Saturn's north pole looked like the Chrysler symbol I saw for that brand of car back in those days.

What I remember about what was said was that Saturn was a "transmuting planet" that governed time crystalization, and that when Saturn's southern pole was directed towards Earth a different vibrational quality was emitted, and colored by the zodiacal sign Saturn transited over that time. When Saturn's north pole was directed towards Earth, a different vibrational quality crystalized, also depending on the constellations Saturn was transiting. It said that these pole directional changes differed every 15 years during Saturn's overall 29/30 year orbit around the Sun. At this time, I believe Saturn's south pole is directed towards Earth.

You seem to be under the impression that because classical astrologers did not have spacecraft that they could not have known about the geometric patterns, yet all of astrology is based on this, i.e, mathematics, aspects, which are geometrical. They knew the quality of the planets, and of course, invented mathematics. They used all kinds of forms of gazing into the future, so it does not surprise me that they knew about the nature of the planets in our solar system centuries ahead of modern technology.

The ancient classical astrologers also did not have radio signalling capturing devices, but somehow knew that planets emitted sound and vibrations, hence the ~ Music of the Spheres as developed by Pythagorus. That also does not surprise me, since many of these classical astrologers were able to see clearly into the future using advanced principles of astrology, which of couse is a priori science ~ a predictive science.

Last edited:

astro.teacher

New Age? How is that so? I don't see that at all, and don't understand whatsoever what the "new age" has to do with this.

Please find for me an example of a Classical author speaking of "frequency" being emitted from Planets?

Also Aaron, define what you mean by it "sounds nothing like Classica Astrology definitions."

It means what I said, you stated that...

It was said that God placed them there according to the set rotational rate and frequency emitted by the individual planet and that they emit sound, and vibrational forces that affect time and space in our solar system and on Earth. How these classical astrologers of yore knew about the geometric symbols on Jupiter and Saturn, I did not know, however, I have some ideas considering their exceptional abilities and skills to see into time and space, like this quote from Plato ~

And I would love to know who these Classical Astrologers are and the place you are taking this information or definition from. Also please dont call every Greek who worked with mathematics or geometry "Astrologers". There were only a few Astrologers from the Greek period, the only three who come ot mind are Ptolemy, Hermes and Valens. Just because some author makes mention of the Planets doesnt make them authorities on Astrology.

I am a expert classical astrologer, and I don't have a clue of what you are talking about.

And im president of the United states, anyone can say anything online. Im asking you for your sources and so far youve been giving me the run around. A real Classical Astrologer can back up what they say with proof from authors, in fact if you read many classical works (which I assume you have since you claim this title) you will find that they constantly make reference to Ptolemy and Hermes and explicitly give directions on the exact PAGES to find everything they talk about.

The materials are out there, quite arcane, but they do exist. You'll have to find them yourself and do your own homework.

So what you are telling me is that -I- need to prove what -you- said? why cant you simply show me an example of ONE author who states such a thing?

The best materials are in Europe.

Well that is where Classical Astrology grew from Hellenistic Astrology so I would assume so. However in all my years ive never heard or read such a thing, hence why I am asking for some backing proof. If you dont have anything except from "what you remember" then please tell me and I wont waste my time asking you for it.

You will want to read Plato, Pythagorus and look at the classical astrological materials from Greece, Persia, and especially the materials from the Kabbala ~ particularly on Solomon's Keys.

If it is there, please quote me a line.

These are related directly to classical astrology and I do not see how your reference to "new age" has anything to do with geometric formations. In fact, all geometric forms are basic to astrological work, we call them "aspects." What is the "new age" in that?

Please dont misinterpret what I said, if you are confused (as you obviously were in the beginning because you requested clarification to what I meant) you cannot simply go on stating such things without knowing what I am stating first can you? I am NOT stating that Geometry or anything of the such is "New age", I simply stated that saying geometic patterns found on Saturn and Jupiter give off "frequencies" sounds very new age to me.

The materials I saw when I was a kid in the 1970s were copies of texts in black and white and showed geometric forms on the north poles of Jupiter and Saturn.

If you saw such things at 11 years old, please tell me how you knew that the texts shown you were from the Classical period? Can you back this up? If not you shouldnt state such things because "I remember the earth was blue" doesnt do a very good job at convincing people that the Earths color has changed. Im simply asking for proof, that is all.

Theo

Banned

astro.teacher said:
Please find for me an example of a Classical author speaking of "frequency" being emitted from Planets?

It means what I said, you stated that...

And I would love to know who these Classical Astrologers are and the place you are taking this information or definition from. Also please dont call every Greek who worked with mathematics or geometry "Astrologers". There were only a few Astrologers from the Greek period, the only three who come ot mind are Ptolemy, Hermes and Valens. Just because some author makes mention of the Planets doesnt make them authorities on Astrology.

And im president of the United states, anyone can say anything online. Im asking you for your sources and so far youve been giving me the run around. A real Classical Astrologer can back up what they say with proof from authors, in fact if you read many classical works (which I assume you have since you claim this title) you will find that they constantly make reference to Ptolemy and Hermes and explicitly give directions on the exact PAGES to find everything they talk about.

So what you are telling me is that -I- need to prove what -you- said? why cant you simply show me an example of ONE author who states such a thing?

Well that is where Classical Astrology grew from Hellenistic Astrology so I would assume so. However in all my years ive never heard or read such a thing, hence why I am asking for some backing proof. If you dont have anything except from "what you remember" then please tell me and I wont waste my time asking you for it.

If it is there, please quote me a line.

Please dont misinterpret what I said, if you are confused (as you obviously were in the beginning because you requested clarification to what I meant) you cannot simply go on stating such things without knowing what I am stating first can you? I am NOT stating that Geometry or anything of the such is "New age", I simply stated that saying geometic patterns found on Saturn and Jupiter give off "frequencies" sounds very new age to me.

If you saw such things at 11 years old, please tell me how you knew that the texts shown you were from the Classical period? Can you back this up? If not you shouldnt state such things because "I remember the earth was blue" doesnt do a very good job at convincing people that the Earths color has changed. Im simply asking for proof, that is all.

Aaron, I don't appreciate your tone and words to me. You want "proof?" Try reading more freaking books then you cocky, snippy little twerp. Read my answers and thoughts below. Take it seriously to heart before EVER writing to me again in the fashion you just have.

It is obvious that you're not versed in classical astrology, because if you were, you would already know what it is that I am talking about. If you haven't heard about the 'Music of the Spheres' nor read about it, then I highly doubt your own astrological knowledge and qualifications to request anything of me.

Yes, you're right ~ anyone can say "anything online" ~ including you, but I suggest that you may need to do some astrological reading that you obviously have not done as evidenced by your own comments here to me.

Or this comment from you ~ "And im president of the United states, anyone can say anything online. Im asking you for your sources and so far youve been giving me the run around. A real Classical Astrologer can back up what they say with proof from authors, in fact if you read many classical works (which I assume you have since you claim this title) you will find that they constantly make reference to Ptolemy and Hermes and explicitly give directions on the exact PAGES to find everything they talk about."

Giving YOU the run around? How is that? Well EXCUSE ME. This is my SECOND post to you man, and you know what? Go ***** yourself writing such piddle to me. Can you claim that you know anything about classical astrology, or hermetics. Want to find a page? How about finding one YOURSELF you snippy stick in the mud. How dare you! Go find it yourself, and Aaron, the next time you post dates of eclipses ~ try getting the dates CORRECT, got that? You CAN find THAT yourself in a ephemeris, if you've got one that is.

And, I don't appreciate you turning my words into something else ~ like this comment from you ~ "If you saw such things at 11 years old, please tell me how you knew that the texts shown you were from the Classical period?" ~

How did I know? Well, you know, I was able to READ when I was 11 years old you dull dipstick. My tutor also told me. And you know what Gilligan? I actually BELIEVED him. IMAGINE that.

Obviously you didn't read what I wrote, and turned what I said into something else that I did not say, nor mean. In the 1970s, I said, one of my astrological tutors showed me copies of materials about arcane astrological texts from the classical period on geometric symbols on the planets of Jupiter and Saturn. How did I know? Because he told me so. His name was Charles Jayne, who taught me much, much more than another ignorant statement of yours ~ "I remember that the earth was blue..."

Don't mock me pal. I've got 34 years of hard astrological work behind me, and Jayne was the best astrology teacher I ever knew and when he said that there were geometric symbols on Jupiter and Saturn, I believed him ~

http://www.solsticepoint.com/astrologersmemorial/jayne.html

You seem to be on some kind of tangent that has nothing to do with what I wrote, and I don't appreciate it. So, if you want to continue to converse with me, fine, but if you respond to me like you are interogating me, I'm going to get really pissed and tell you where to get off and get "proof" on your own.

Request sources, don't demand them. Be rude again to me and I will ignore you and pretend that you do not exist. Come back at me with the pissy comments like those above... just one more time, and see what happens.

Try reading more than you do, and quit with the "new age" yada yada and the "quote you a line" and "find you a page" snicks. If you cannot comment with proper good manners, then I SURE will QUOTE you a line Aaron ~ but it won't be what you are expecting.

Back way up, come correct, and discuss without playing 20 questions with me with the crappy and snippy attitude, or I will play 20 questions with you and I am much better at it than you are, so do try to be patient, kind, and respectful. Can you do that? Can you show "proof" of that Astroteach?

See some sources below, and next time, spend more time actually reading them with intelligence. And no ~ I will NOT give you the exact pages. Why? Because I find you to be rude. Please don't be stupid too, ok? You find them YOURSELF since you cannot express yourself with good manners, and perhaps the mental exercise will do you much good. I did my homework. Do yours.

If you don't like my sources, then get off your OWN duff and get some of your own. I'm a working astrologer and quite busy and don't appreciate people demanding that which they are in no position to "demand." Got that?

Who do you think you are you whiney twerp? Want to play chicken in the middle of the road with a Capricorn astrologer? Bring it on. I suggest you wear a mouthpiece.

And one more thing Aaron ~ the next time I share an experience from my youth, don't mock it, or turn it into something that it is not, like your "I remember the earth was blue" crapola.

I remember what I REMEMBER and you've got NO right to turn that into something it was NOT. I could care less if you believe me or not, that's YOUR problem, and your choice, but if you mock my experiences with that snippy tic tac tone, and BS in your comments, we are going to tangle. Get back in your weight class, or feel free to try me.

By the way Aaron ~ Claudius Ptolemy was not "Greek" as you said. He was an Egyptian classical astrologer, born in Upper Egypt and was head librarian at the museum/library at Alexandria. Get the FACTS in your cracks straight.

More Links for you below. Next time, if you "demand" anything from me (rather than kindly ask) as you have in your very ignorant and rude comments above ~ then I will tell you exactly what you should really "link" yourself to, ok pal? Don't make me go there.

This time Astroteach, do actually READ these links, because it sounds like you really need the study. Find the "exact pages" yourself. I would've pointed you to them, but your rudeness has pissed me off, so, Do it YOURSELF. Good night and Good Luck ~

http://facstaff.uindy.edu/~oaks/Biblio/IslamicMathBiblio.htm

http://warburg.sas.ac.uk/institute/cburnett.htm

http://www.mousetrap.net/~mouse/tar...ism/guide.htm#MEDIEVAL AND RENAISSANCE EUROPE

http://www.ritmanlibrary.nl/

http://www.atmann.net/saeac.htm

http://www.georgehart.com/virtual-polyhedra/archimedean-info.html

Last edited:

astro.teacher

lol Well I can see I obviously hit a cord with you (pun intended considering that this topic started off on something musical). Im not going to waste my time replying to most of your rants because they werent even worth my time to read since you have failed, once more, to supply your article with proof. You call me rude? Maybe you should read what you just wrote, I cant believe an adult would write such a thing. Self control and maturity is very important, especially over anger. I expect such things from teenagers and children but from an adult?

If you don't like my sources, then get off your OWN duff and get some of your own.

Im still waiting for YOUR sources. Please send me CLASSICAL SOURCES which you claim state that there is a Hexagon on Saturns north pole. That is ALL I am requesting. You stated it, why not back it up with more then just mere "well I remember". All I am asking for is a source which proves what you claim. Why cant you provide this without shooting off sparks? The fact you have given me these page long replies without mentioning a Classical source just shows that you dont know one or dont have one. If you had one youd simply state it and end all of this foolishness.

And just for the record, please dont make assumptions on what I know and what I dont know. Its your responsibility when you state something in public to be able to back it up, please dont yell at me because you cannot find anything to do that and the fact someone has called you out on this. Your the one with the burden of proof. Astrology would be a much better place if people stopped going around stating "well I heard this means this and I heard this means this" without providing a source.

As for Ptolemy, I guess you didnt know that Alexandria was part of the Greek empire? I also stated "from the Greek PERIOD". I mentioned nothing of birth or even really their residency, I mentioned their practice of Astrology which was from Hellenistic sources. Please read my posts before you attempt to debunk them.

Finally, I will not be replying to anymore of your non-sensical rants. If you cannot provide me with a source, your article and what you state is useless for me to even read. When you find a source that states this, please post it and I will be MORE then happy to discuss it with you in a civilized manner. If not, I warn all people to be wary of such posts, dont get sucked into such articles and believe them. Have a good night.

Sag Moon

This is becoming a comical dailog in a way. I have seen the Saturn North Pole Pic's released a few days ago and there is something going on here,meaning the discoveries.

Theo

Banned

astro.teacher said:
lol Well I can see I obviously hit a cord with you (pun intended considering that this topic started off on something musical). Im not going to waste my time replying to most of your rants because they werent even worth my time to read since you have failed, once more, to supply your article with proof. You call me rude? Maybe you should read what you just wrote, I cant believe an adult would write such a thing. Self control and maturity is very important, especially over anger. I expect such things from teenagers and children but from an adult?

Im still waiting for YOUR sources. Please send me CLASSICAL SOURCES which you claim state that there is a Hexagon on Saturns north pole. That is ALL I am requesting. You stated it, why not back it up with more then just mere "well I remember". All I am asking for is a source which proves what you claim. Why cant you provide this without shooting off sparks? The fact you have given me these page long replies without mentioning a Classical source just shows that you dont know one or dont have one. If you had one youd simply state it and end all of this foolishness.

And just for the record, please dont make assumptions on what I know and what I dont know. Its your responsibility when you state something in public to be able to back it up, please dont yell at me because you cannot find anything to do that and the fact someone has called you out on this. Your the one with the burden of proof. Astrology would be a much better place if people stopped going around stating "well I heard this means this and I heard this means this" without providing a source.

As for Ptolemy, I guess you didnt know that Alexandria was part of the Greek empire? I also stated "from the Greek PERIOD". I mentioned nothing of birth or even really their residency, I mentioned their practice of Astrology which was from Hellenistic sources. Please read my posts before you attempt to debunk them.

Finally, I will not be replying to anymore of your non-sensical rants. If you cannot provide me with a source, your article and what you state is useless for me to even read. When you find a source that states this, please post it and I will be MORE then happy to discuss it with you in a civilized manner. If not, I warn all people to be wary of such posts, dont get sucked into such articles and believe them. Have a good night.

Oh please, let's not dive even deeper into this Aaron. You made a ton of presumptions and then deny it like you didn't do anything? That's mature, huh? Laugh out loud all you want pal, but you should know better than to address people like that, so you can wait until hell freezes over for your "sources." Find them in the links I provided. I will NOT give them to you.

I am an adult, and adults do get pissed from time to time, some, for valid reasons. Don't hit the ball over the net, and when it's returned over the net back to you then whine about it. Re-read your original comments to me, and tell me ~ do you think that your words, and your tones were justified? I don't. And I corrected you. Be a man, and own up to it, and come correct. That would be the "mature" thing to do, or is that beyond someone like you to do? The ball is back in your court Aaron.

And yes, DO try to be civilized, because your comments to me were not. Not by a long shot. If you do not want a person to assume you are not intelligent, then by all means, please, write & communicate as if you are then. Your snotty and immature post to me did not indicate this, and that is YOUR responsibility. Not mine. One can always assume that you are intelligent, and you most likely are Aaron ~ but your comments, and your "demands" isn't making a case for that right now. Let's do try to do better next time, yes?

Also ~ I don't rant. Read what I wrote. I meant every word of it. I doubt that you are that knowledable about classical astrology, if you were, you would easily know that Ptolemy wasn't Greek, and the last time I checked, Egypt isn't in Greece, and yes, Egypt was part of the Greek empire, but again, Claudius Ptolemy was an Egyptian ~ not Greek.

One more thing ~ I DID read your post, which is why I responded to you. Learn to ask nicely ~ not demand ~ and quit with the snippy snotty tones and the presumptions like this one from you ~ "people going around stating 'well I heard this means this and I heard this means this..." yada yada yada.

I'm NOT one of those people. I am a professional, and expert classical astrologer. I earned it with over three decades of back-breaking hard work ~ done by hand ~ not computer. So, please keep your presumptions to yourself. They do not apply to people whom you do not know. They certainly do NOT apply to me, and you don't know me pal.

If my "article" is "useless" to you, as you've said, then hey, so be it, that's your choice bud, but if it was so useless, then why even comment in the first place? Ignore it then, and in the words of Dionne Warwick, just "walk on by..."

Goodbye Aaron. Jeez.

Last edited:

Theo

Banned

Sag Moon said:
This is becoming a comical dailog in a way. I have seen the Saturn North Pole Pic's released a few days ago and there is something going on here,meaning the discoveries.

You've noticed the discoveries, that's good. There's been quite a bit of that with the global transits (Uranus in Pisces as one of them) and there will be more as well between now and 2010.

unukalhai

Ah, wonderful articles, thanks for the links.

Those are most beautiful pictures, too. I'm not surprised to see a hexagon on the planet of form and structure, Saturn. After all, it has been said the hexagon is the most perfect and stable of the polygons, showing balance and stability by it's inherent nature.

There is much meaning to the hexagon, both exoteric and esoteric. One should consider these meaning when analyzing the nature of Saturn, as they will bring you closer to Saturn's actual nature.

This is also basically physical confirmation of my suspicious of a close link between Mercury and Saturn. Mercury traces out a hexagon with it's retrograde cycle, in the same manner Venus traces out a pentagon.

MysticMia

astro.teacher said:
Can we see this then? QUOTE]Also theres no mention of Saturn having a hexagon shape on any of those links you sent.[/QUOTE

I am not quite sure what your problem is but I see the hexagons in the photos on the first link.

What is your problem that you always want to debunk someone else submissions? Are you the only Astrological Instructor in the world?

I think you need to review your mannerisms and arrogant attitude. When I first came to this site and saw what you had posted I went , "Oh, no another very good site hijacked by another know it all"

I left for awhile and decided to give it a chance again and found this wonderful article. And then came your ludicrous debate. Get a life away from this site. We want to share with others and not be put down by you the almighty.

twiggy

Mystic Mia, the debate were wether the classic astrologers of ancient times claimed the existence of this geometric shape of Saturn and Jupiter. NOT that there is or isn't any now. The discovery is clear for all to see and is not what is being disputed here.

I for one is still waiting for Theo to back up his claims, and would have been very thankful indeed if he could direct me DIRECTLY and precisely to the sources. So I don't have to re-invent the wheel again, so to speak.

Anyone who has spent year 9 and higher at school would know of the common onus upon the claimant to at least state the source & preferably what book it was. This is so that researchers can spread their knowledge without the populus themselves have to do the research all over again. It is just common practice.

I would be absloutely amazed if the ancients knew of this geometric shape specifically on the poles.

There is no logic premise in Theo's argument that leads to the deduction to what he claimed. There's just a whole lotta round arguments. This is benign in itself, well forgive that, but not the rude ranting and ravings towards Astro teacher that then went on as he was being called to back up his claim.

There's nothing like a good debate, just wish people knew how to stick to the
rules of proper conduct, and Theo has gone on with personal insults showing that he is totally out of control, not to mention any solid ground to stand on.
I've never known a Capricorn, but would hate to cross one...

Solastro

Hello All..

Well this discovery is indeed rather interesting.. thanks for bringing this to our attention Theo.. I guess the essence here is that the scientists are stunned at what they have found.. so isn't that what really counts here.. since we see in 'the Heavens' that this announcement came with *Mars, *Neptune & *Chiron all conjunct in Aquarius.. opposing Saturn(r) in Leo..

It seems to me a perfect symbol of the times.. ie. the Saturn Neptune opposition.. all that we thought we 'knew'.. is being brought into question.. so the scientists(Saturn) are baffled(Neptune) by this discovery(Jupiter trine Saturn.. sextile Neptune!!!)

Also it is interesting that this strange discovery(Neptune) is being revealed about Saturn itself..

Also Theo// thanks for the links..

In spirit of discovery.. :)

Solastro...

Sag Moon

Theo said:
You've noticed the discoveries, that's good. There's been quite a bit of that with the global transits (Uranus in Pisces as one of them) and there will be more as well between now and 2010.

I really have not looked into what it all means as yet. It showed up on the AOL main page.

I will read the rest of what has been written when time permits at the end of the day.

As for some here it is hard for them to except anything that is not exceepted from an authority that has not been accepted by book writers. I OTOH believe the greatest discoveries come for those less known people that have nothing to lose,but to do diligent research behind the scenes.

Some I accept after further study and others it seems do not have a firm foundation to beas their findings on.

Theo I can tell is of the former brand of research and puts in much thought as to what is factual and what is not.

Any contribution here should be read and weighed as to it's validity.

Regards~!

MysticMia

Twiggy,
Thanks for your comments. But as an astrologer one should have an instinct for correct information or not. (Depending of course, upon one's training and one's chart)
I found the articles in the links very informative.
And for you to have to reinvent the wheel, is your prerogative not Theo's. Want to have everything handed to you, where is the fun in that.

This is the time of the information age and one must relie upon the sixth sense to progress in an orderly & quick fashion.
Sure it would be great to have everything quoted from all the sources known but this is a blog and I felt Theo managed to give enough references. And to the reference to I remember hearing this from my instructors or whatever he said, is the norm for handed down astrological classical information.
I hope he goes on to write an article for Mountain Astrologer where he will get paid for his time.
Blessings and Peace.