marriage and career

marina167

hello everyone,
I would like to know if there is a possibility to find my soulmate this year and get married.

my birth details:
date: 7/16/89
time: 00:05 am
place: fergana, uzbekistan

justastrology

hi,
i check your details. you will get married in November or December this year. but you will get success in your professional life after 20 may 2016.

mathur_dinesh

The sign Leo governs your marriage. The current major-period is that of Venus. The Moon and Mars have exchanged signs and are both debilitated. Jupiter is in a constellation of Mars and in sambandh with Saturn. Saturn in transit is passing over Scorpio.
The sub-period of Rahu is going on. It projects aspect to Leo. Rahu is in sambandh with Saturn. Rahu is currently in transit in Virgo till middle of January 2016. It then shifts to Leo. That would be the time for your marriage.
The time for marriage is between 9/Dec/2015 and 2/Feb/2016.

marina167

ok
thanks for your replies- I would like to know who will be my future husband and how I will meet him(I guess vedic astrology can predict that).

justastrology

hi,
i can't tell that who will be your future husband but i can predict that you will do love marriage. march/may 2016 in this time period you can foreign travel as a tourist.after 20 may 2016 you will rise professionally. your working atmosphere & conditions will be more comfortable.

marina167

hi,
i can't tell that who will be your future husband but i can predict that you will do love marriage. march/may 2016 in this time period you can foreign travel as a tourist.after 20 may 2016 you will rise professionally. your working atmosphere & conditions will be more comfortable.

when I mentioned foreign land- I meant for meeting my future husband there. can you see if this is possible before december 2015?

and what occupation is the right for me?

kshantaram

Premium Member

natal separative ketu leo 7th indifferent towards relationship. venus negating to the 6th negating relationship again,
although mars-venus generally inclined to relationship by mere attractions and passionate.

ketu leo 7th spouse with attention catching personality features,
while self with rahu over asc too have dazzling personality features.

mars-venus lords 9/10 tending to prosperity through artistic aptitudes perhaps, but over 6th calling for greater efforts.

mars debilated 6th prone to health issues, anemic, suppressed anger, etc.

venus 6th able to win others through charm of personality.

mars elevated aspect over cap 12th promoting foreign lands.

lords 1/7 sat-sun over sag-gemini opp prone to conflict in relationship-marriage.

sun lord 7th over 5th gemini inclined to love marriage or partner of choice, gains through spouse probably.

sun-mer highest planetary deg factors for personality-vocation

good at analytical aptitude-information processing, management information systems, etc, senior managerial-admin roles.

moon scorpio 10th aptitude for research-psychology, etc. moon lord 6th for employment debilated over scorpio 10th
again calling for greater efforts towards career.

coming 2yrs sat transit scorpio 10th career-health under stress. sat aspect own cap 12th perhaps promoting-supportive of foreign lands. while 12th lord sat over scorpio 10th again tending to foreign lands, though under stress.

sat scorpio aspect leo 7th relationship under stress.

jup 11th lord for gains-relationship now transit leo 7th trine sat and own sag 11th promoting gains
through spouse-partner, hopefully.

rahu the giver joins jup come 016, while could vitiate judgment-wisdom tending to rise-fall to care.

rahu transit ketu and ketu transit rahu tending to life-reversal positive one hopefully,
promoting relationship-marriage. jup-rahu transit 2nd from venus-venus dasa period.
sat transit scorpio and jup transit leo sq under stress-challenge however.

ketu now transit pisces 2nd with natal rahu, detachment from family-finances till dec 015 approx.

rahu transit virgo 8th till end dec, transit 11th from moon for gains-friendships,
may be sudden gains from foreigners perhaps, and foreign overseas travels.

venus dasa friendly with saturn asc lord, sat-venus prone to disease-health issues,
mars-venus, mars debilated cancer 6th prone to heart-lungs-intestinal-kidney issues to care.
while asc lord sat transits enemy sign scorpio and moon under stress coming 2yrs.

relationship-marriage prospects-possibility as you ask, with jup-rahu transit leo 7th come 016,
jup lord 11th for gains transit 7th, gains through spouse hopefully to watch. while it is venus dasa too.

transit jup effective mid-course mid-nov to mid-march to watch for, jup-rahu conjunct come 016, rahu the giver!

care to avoid sun-sat opp prone to great conflict-stress in relationship and health.
care for scope for rise-fall the jup-rahu transit, avoid misjudgments.

natal jup-sat opp 5/11 axis again missed opportunities, miscalculations, misjudgments,
in areas of education, romance, children, income, friendships, speculation, etc. apart from the sun-sat opp.

hope generic observations-timelines help take stock of the prospects ahead,

to watch with hope, pick as relevant. sorry for my good-bad english! the way it is.

do care to share, would appreciate, specific pointwise feedbacks in agreement-or disagreement
on the details of the reading offered, prompt effort put, in response to your pm, which could be interesting to learn of!

if can spare equal time and effort.

other learned members too would contribute and help as the thread discussion progresses with inputs-feedbacks,
collective contribution and learnings. appreciate the opportunity offered hereby on the forum. hope insights-ideas useful.

wishing you well - hope God grants you a specific date you may meet your soulmate, over the year ahead sooner!

kshantaram

Last edited:

marina167

This meens that I will get married this year by 100%? Should I make some efforts for that?

And will I meet my soulmate abroad by travel? Can vedic astrology indicate who will be my future husband?

jonkil

No science, not just Vedic astrology, can predict anything 100 %. Vedic astrology can give you indicative direction by highlighting favorable periods for certain objectives. It means there is a high probability for you to achieve that objective during that time period. You should make efforts and be more receptive during that time. That does not mean you shouldn't put in any effort at other times.

I will defer the meeting soulmate abroad question to a more qualified person. On who your future husband will be, as indicated by justastrology, Vedic astrology cannot predict that. It can only highlight certain attributes of your future partner.

marina167

someone in other forum told me that he see that someone will help me(a female) I don't know in what exactly but can this be true? can someone tell me more about this indication?

thanks.

muchacho

No science, not just Vedic astrology, can predict anything 100 %. Vedic astrology can give you indicative direction by highlighting favorable periods for certain objectives. It means there is a high probability for you to achieve that objective during that time period. You should make efforts and be more receptive during that time. That does not mean you shouldn't put in any effort at other times.

I will defer the meeting soulmate abroad question to a more qualified person. On who your future husband will be, as indicated by justastrology, Vedic astrology cannot predict that. It can only highlight certain attributes of your future partner.
Nicely stated. Fully agree.

marina167

rahu transit virgo 8th till end dec, transit 11th from moon for gains-friendships, may be sudden gains from foreigners perhaps, and foreign overseas travels.

how are those "sudden gains"- I don't have friends or relatives abroad..how possible that I will travel overseas? for what porpuse?

kshantaram

Premium Member
would appreciate if could share feedbacks on the various interpretations provided
on various aspects of the chart, insights that you appreciate,
pointwise specific feedbacks on the details of the reading offered,
the effort put, which could be interesting to learn of.

the readings could be indicative,
one can always watch for opportunities as they arise
and take the needed initiative, avoiding negative reflexes.

the forum is not for off the shelf readings,
more an astrology discussion forum to enhance
appreciation and understanding of astrology
through discussion and mutual sharings, and mutual help.

otherwise all the effort of chart reading is lost
if indulge in mere yes-no answers
which can be mentioned in a one liner,
then no need of threads and detailed discussions.

the idea of a detailed reading is to enable
reflect upon vairous aspects of the chart,
avail opportunities,
take corrective or preventive action where possible, etc

various members give their own inputs to their best
which can be put together
and one could draw one's own conclusions in context.

while sharing feedbacks makes the thread interesting to read,
rather than merely expect yes-no answers sans reflections.

look forward to valued experiential ground feedbacks
on the reading and prospects, as felt, per return,
in response to prompt effort put.

the chart has it's limitations as pointed,
while one can always be hopeful
and watchful of positive prospects ahead,
and take careful initiative.

wishing well,

kshantaram

hope will share feedbacks too! apart from asking questions!
hope the above note helps clarify what mean to say.

sorry in case my english too is not as good, regret,
asking for detailed feedbacks, if willing to,
not merely loading yes-no questions each time!

Last edited:

marina167

I see you learning astrology by those readings- hope you can also give some date range for each indication that you gave and your self interpritentions about my chart.