New Years event chart...

katydid

what does the NEW YEAR hold?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 12.15.01 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 12.15.01 PM.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 40

katydid

The chart is a bucket with the funnel to the JUPITER in LIBRA in the first.

So this might be a good year for relationships? Maybe people will focus on LOVE?:love:

AppLeo

Maybe. The ruler of the 1st is in Aquarius, so maybe many connections rather than love. Plus it's in the 5th so I'm guessing fun-loving relationships.

That's good for me because I spend too much time alone.

katydid

We could also classify the chart as a BOWL---with the Jupiter/Uranus opposition as the rim of the bowl.

I experienced that Jupiter/Uranus as an invasion of interweb trolls this past few days...:bandit:

I wonder what it will mean for 2017? MORE CYBER WARFARE?

AppLeo

We could also classify the chart as a BOWL---with the Jupiter/Uranus opposition as the rim of the bowl.

I experienced that Jupiter/Uranus as an invasion of interweb trolls this past few days...:bandit:

A nice big bowl of relationships or connection to people online.

Jupiter-Uranus has gone insane...Can't wait to see what's in store :w00t: I better load up by own gun to be safe :bandit:

AppLeo

You know, if you pull up a New Year's chart every year the Sun will always be in Capricorn. Is that why people set new goals every year?? :lol:

So with Sun in Capricorn everyone is setting new goals. It's opposite the 10th, so family goals instead of career goals.

Osamenor

Staff member
Exact conjunction of Mars/Neptune in Pisces in the 5th...drunken hookups at the office party for New Years eve?:ninja:

Really? People will have drunken hookups on New Year's Eve? When does that ever happen? And cyber warfare continues to rage in 2017?

With that level of prediction, you can't possibly go wrong.:biggrin:

Osamenor

Staff member
You know, if you pull up a New Year's chart every year the Sun will always be in Capricorn. Is that why people set new goals every year?? :lol:

So with Sun in Capricorn everyone is setting new goals. It's opposite the 10th, so family goals instead of career goals.
Or personal goals. Which are usually the kind people set. Although most people don't set goals, really. They just make a resolution that from now on, they will go to the gym, eat healthy, quit smoking, whatever, and the minute they backslide a bit, they give up.

I find it interesting that as the new year begins, the sun approaches Pluto. Which is what happens during the Pluto in Capricorn era. I wonder if that enhances Pluto's power? If it's positioned somewhere that the sun will conjunct it on a significant date? (To my mind, any date we give a lot of power to is significant, as are the solstices, equinoxes, and cross quarter days.)

AppLeo

Or personal goals. Which are usually the kind people set. Although most people don't set goals, really. They just make a resolution that from now on, they will go to the gym, eat healthy, quit smoking, whatever, and the minute they backslide a bit, they give up.

That makes sense because the Sun is generally in Capricorn. So everyone will kind of want to be capricorny, but not really. People who want to set real goals will probably have the Sun trine their Saturn or something.

I find it interesting that as the new year begins, the sun approaches Pluto. Which is what happens during the Pluto in Capricorn era. I wonder if that enhances Pluto's power? If it's positioned somewhere that the sun will conjunct it on a significant date? (To my mind, any date we give a lot of power to is significant, as are the solstices, equinoxes, and cross quarter days.)

I'm pretty sure it does enhance Pluto. The Sun illuminates that right up.

katydid

Really? People will have drunken hookups on New Year's Eve? When does that ever happen? And cyber warfare continues to rage in 2017?

With that level of prediction, you can't possibly go wrong.:biggrin:

Exactly. Guess I will play it safe with my New Years predictions.

But what I meant was that Mars exactly conjunct Neptune, in Pisces---:tongue:---that seems to describe more drunken hook ups than usual. Like you wake up and do a double take and think WHAAAA? :andy:

And with Russia and the US battling over sanctions because of the alleged CYBER War and the hacking, I think the Jupiter/Uranus opposition will be on the forefront this year. :ninja: And with the Pluto as the apex , it signifies the POWER STRUGGLES behind the scenes.

Last edited:

katydid

Just saw on the news that there has been a swarm of earthquakes in Calif and nevada. :pouty:

I wonder if that is the Jupiter/Uranus opposition being heard?

Osamenor

Staff member
A swarm of small earthquakes. They were only about 2 or 3 on the Richter scale. That kind of earthquake, everything shakes for a second, but there's no damage and it's over before you can react. Happens often in California and Nevada. I wouldn't chalk it up to the opposition. Again, it's as common as drunken hookups on New Year's Eve.

katydid

A swarm of small earthquakes. They were only about 2 or 3 on the Richter scale. That kind of earthquake, everything shakes for a second, but there's no damage and it's over before you can react. Happens often in California and Nevada. I wouldn't chalk it up to the opposition. Again, it's as common as drunken hookups on New Year's Eve.

I have lived in Cali all my life. I follow the quake maps out of curiosity and caution. This particular series is an outlier. It does make me take notice.

If only because it had up to 200 mini quakes in a 3 day period. In an area where there is not usually so much action. My Mom lives in Lake Tahoe. This is very unusual for her area. Many of her neighbors have gone out and bought quake supplies. That public behavior/reaction , in and of itself, could be indicative of the Jupiter/Uranus = Pluto. :sideways:

http://strangesounds.org/2016/12/earthquake-swarm-rattles-nevada-3-large-quakes-m5-7-m5-7-m5-3.html

Earthquake swarm rattles Nevada – 3 large quakes (M5.7, M5.7, M5.3) hit near Nevada-California state line

A series of at least 27 earthquakes was reported on December 28, 2016, near the Nevada-California state line.

The first temblor occurred at 12:22 a.m. Pacific time with a magnitude of 5.7 near Hawthorne, Nev. At least seven quakes with magnitudes between 3 and 5.7 were reported shortly after. Now there are fears a magnitude 7 or above “Big One” could strike the earthquake prone region.

Bina

Not at all. I am just trying to figure out what the exact opposition of Jupiter/Uranus is going to create. There has to be something to show for it.

Earthquakes/terrorism/hedonism....?

Jupiter-Uranus can be a very positive aspect. It can bring sudden luck to individuals, also sudden insights and understanding. I wouldn't connect it with earthquakes, those are more Pluto's domain. The t-square from the opposition to Pluto could have to do with the quakes though.
There is also a beneficial trine/sextile from Saturn to the Jupiter/Uranus opposition and a quincunx/semi-sextile to Chiron. Those are close aspects, all around the same degree. I feel the whole line-up may be significant to the new year. Saturn would have a tempering influence.

craft94

what does the NEW YEAR hold?

Question: would a comparison between the NYE chart and your own chart (a transit chart basically) show you what the upcoming year (2017) will be like for YOU?

Has anyone ever tried this and has it worked?