Is it better to have faith in love or to move on?

L

lana

Hello All from Bratislava, Slovakia!

Wouldn't you know I started this during a VOC! I should have known better so I am trying to try my horary question again at 7:10PM (Slovak time GMT+2).
I have found astrology to be helpful and I know that right now, I'm going through some major changes. I really need some help! I'm going through work and personal changes and I can't handle both at the same time! I don't like the anxious feelings I am having! I think I am going through a Saturn return but I'm not sure...

My big PROBLEM is that I've been very lonely here in Slovakia since I moved from Naples, Italy for work in March. I have been dating the same man for over 5 years and it's been tough on me because it's been long distant the entire time. I really do love him but he is and has been working in Baghdad, Iraq for 2 years now. I saw him in Tampa, FL last week.

Quick background:
My birth info - born 1 Aug 74 in Boston, MA USA at 10:38 AM -EST
His info - born 29 Nov 66 in Bethesda, MD USA at 2:23PM - EST
we met in Vicenza, Italy on 5 July 2000

On 26 Aug 2005, at about 4:40 AM EST, I turned to him and told him how I feel. He knew I wanted more from him but was quite defensive about responding to where I stood. He left to return to Iraq later that day and I haven't heard from him since.

"Will he make an effort to keep me in his life permanently or will he avoid any confrontation of dealing with me and move on?"

This has been a really difficult period and I am not entirely sure how Saturn is affecting me since I have a LEO sun and LIBRA rising. I know this is a major time of change but I need some guidance and support.

Thank you to anyone who can shed some light on a lonely woman's heartache!

Draco

Hi Lana,

In this case you have provided an event chart, for the last time you parted company with your boyfriend. An event chart is better than a horary, so this is what I am going to look at, as this is a very significant moment.

By the way, when you ask a horary, you can't go changing the time to suit the answers you want to find. If the Moon was VOC, then that's the way it is. This is the heavens trying to tell you something. You must put the question to the stars the moment you think of it, you can't hold your question for a more suitable time, otherwise a horary will only ever tell us what we want to hear, so we would be deceiving ourselves.

In this case however, you have provided an event chart, so this is where I'm going to look for answers.

On 26 Aug 2005, at about 4:40 AM EST, I turned to him and told him how I feel. He knew I wanted more from him but was quite defensive about responding to where I stood. He left to return to Iraq later that day and I haven't heard from him since.

Now, you said that you last saw him in Tampa, Florida? I hope this is the correct place for which the chart should be set, otherwise I'll have to do this all over again! :?

Looking at the event chart, Leo rises at 1 degree. If the ascendant rises in the first three degrees, then it is too early to ask your question. What this shows is that you had thought you would not see him again, and yet you thought this too prematurely. The Moon is also VOC at Taurus 29 for the last time you saw him. These indications show that there is little reliable information that can be gathered from the chart.

As Leo rises, you are the Sun and he is Saturn, as Aquarius is on the DC. There are no aspects between the Sun and Saturn, and their only mutual aspect is to the VOC Moon. Your only future aspect is an opposition to Uranus in the 8th, but the 8th is the place of loss and the missing. Uranus is retrograde, which might represent some form of shocking return, yet it is in the 8th, which is inevitably loss. So perhaps what it returned is form of shock realisation that perhaps you won't see him again?

Somehow, there seems to be little hope in this chart. Sorry.

Move on.

Draco :wink:

L

lana

Thank you for your response Drako! Our location when I asked my boyfriend where I stood in our relationship was Tampa, FL; you are correct.
I didn't change up the times for the horary. I have had this question on my mind for some time and didn't realize that there was a VOC at that time. Of course, we're in a VOC now, too.

I haven't heard from him so you are probably correct that I will not see him again. Even hearing what we don't want to hear is important no matter how difficult it may be.

Thank you!