What kind of partner is good for my brother?

ignf8ty43

Banned
My brother is single right now but he doesn't think he's ready to be in a relationship yet. He said he's gonna wait for a while before finding his love of his dreams. Anyways, he just wants to know who he is most compatible with and what kind of partner you think would be suitable for him. And would he also make a great lover? What type of partners does he attracts? Please give me some thought out answers so that it could help my brother in the future. Thanks! :lol:

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Moon, to ignf8ty43

ignf8ty43,

You asked,
My brother is single right now but he doesn't think he's ready to be in a relationship yet. He said he's gonna wait for a while before finding his love of his dreams. Anyways, he just wants to know who he is most compatible with and what kind of partner you think would be suitable for him...Please give me some thought out answers so that it could help my brother in the future.

Since he has :moon: (change) in the relationships house, he will tend to change his relationships or his feelings about relationships will change. He needs to be flexible in relationships and realize no relationship will ever be "perfect".

Suggesting,

Tim

Horus

When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

So he is looking for the traits of

1) Pisces, his 7th house (relationship house) cusp and this is ruled by Neptune disposited in
2) Capricorn, but also traditionally ruled by Jupiter in
3) Libra
4) Aries, his Moon sign and a 7th planet
5) Cancer, his Venus sign

Unmistakably the pattern shows a need for cardinal signs, but also someone with a good balance of elemental fire and water signs will make his Moon and Venus happy. An Aries girl looks like the best bet with some Cancer and/or Pisces mixed in.

Last edited: