Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

DiDi

Oh so okay I get the worse card possible niccccccccce one:pinched:

my cars indicator and radio stopped working last night as i got to the city, then i pulled over and turned the engine off to see what was happening under the hood, but it wouldnt start again..... admittingly it was in front of a car repairer, but the most expensive one around!

I asked will he charge me to much?
will it take all of my savings ?

not nice:unsure:

I leave the page of wands

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Ah cars are so expensive Didi! Good luck with that, may Venus/Jupiter shine their beneficial light on the finances!

Taking page of wands, giving me a bit of hope of a developing situation.

Leaving:
5 of rods (wands) in the Hansen Roberts deck

DiDi

thanks NR

Ive come back in to ask if i will be able to re-save even if it takes a few months now to put the money back into what i wanted it for?

in may venus sextiles jupiter is that what you mean NR?

5 of wands say money is tight and to try and save what you can but not to over think how much you can as it will be minimal at least for now.... eigh!!! Its not like i thought other wise lol
chin is up and going to change my thinking style through this one.
Its all how you deal with these situations isnt it ? :biggrin:

I leave the empress

Neptune Rising

Didi, I was thinking of the current Venus/Jupiter conjunction, but the sextile sounds pretty good too!

Thanks Roy, taking 2 of swords, asking about two different people (my 7th house cusp is in Gemini, I always do this...). It doesn't answer my question, but suggests not to do anything for the time being and to maybe stop questioning the situation and let it just evolve as it will.

Leaving:
2 of pentacles

UniqueOrWeirdGemini

Well, if i get the meaning of the thread,
the tarot for me was "TWO OF PENTACLES" as left by neptune_rising

My question
(which i thought before reading the thread) was about something very important related to me... & it was..
"is this it?
is this the end of something i wanted to do for major part of my life?
is the end of my left over perseverance, for the thing above?"

I searched around for what this card means..but can't really find out/infer what it is saying, related to my question above.

Anybody can explain/help (in as much detail as possible) ?:sad:

Further,
i think i am supposed to pick any card and leave it for the next? right?
I just chose "Courage Under Fire" card !

DanaRenee

Hello, ok my question was "will ? be my next husband? and i have been left with the card Courage Under Fire Card? OMG this so fits my situation that i am in right now!!!!!

Quick question however during a mercury retrograde does asking these question and getting a card still hold to the meaning or does the meanings now not count? ????????????

Anyway, the card that I drew for the next person is "The High Priest Rereversed"

Neptune Rising

Dana, I heard that somewhere, that Merc rx is not the best time to get a reading as the message may be somewhat off, skewed or something like that. I still read though for myself.

UniqueGemini, two of pentacles is about balancing material things in your life, either finances, projects, jobs ect. It doesnt say something is over, you may need to juggle things to make space for something else. This website is quite nice
http://www.keen.com/documents/works/articles/tarot/2-of-pentacles-tarot-card.asp

And for me, taking High Priestess rx (I dont read reversals), so this says sit and wait. No rushing into things. Lol!!! Same as the last card I picked! That'll learn me!

Leaving:
(seriously it came out) 2 of pentacles

I love the irony of tarot!

DiDi

NR venus/jupiter did work the quote for the car came back at 150 instead of 350 so i told them to do my brake pads also which i had saved for...lol
I also took the 5 of wands advice and planned for it costing more than i hoped and juggled some finances around, its still tight but it is what it is and it could have been far worse............. so my cards were spot on... lol but now waiting for the love ones to work:whistling:

Im having trouble "getting a life" I seem to be living in my daughters at the moment as its far more exciting :biggrin: but I do need to find one outside this house.
I asked what i had to do to get out of the rut and make another life for myself
2 of penticles is as NR has explained, needing balance, and juggling things around to bring in someone or something else.

I may come back to as how i do that lol

I leave the ace of penticles

Neptune Rising

Thats fab Didi! It may also be the waning Moon, loosing light and lessening things, quotes ect. Not a good time to put things on ebay if you want a good price :p

Taking Ace of Pentacles. I asked about a yoga client and where its going? Just my own insecurities about whether the classes will continue. This is good news.

Leaving:

6 of wands

DiDi

for a romantic nature
9 of swords is some serious dissapointment going on + sadness and even obbsessiveness on what the other person is "up to" stressed anxiety and fear is related to this card.
When this is actually going on its of no supprise when this card is dealt, maybe to much time has gone on now to "want to" deal with it" as roy puts it lol

I leave the 7 of cups

UniqueOrWeirdGemini

UniqueGemini, two of pentacles is about balancing material things in your life, either finances, projects, jobs ect. It doesnt say something is over, you may need to juggle things to make space for something else. This website is quite nice
http://www.keen.com/documents/works/articles/tarot/2-of-pentacles-tarot-card.asp
Thanks for the link. That's pretty detailed.
But there is something there as "Meaning in Past, Present and Future Positions"
It says cards can change meaning considerably, on basis on that.
My question was surely not related to future. But i am not sure its past or present? I think it was of present

The question , as written was
""is this it?
is this the end of something i wanted to do for major part of my life?
is the end of my left over perseverance, for the thing above?""

The asker wants to know , is now the the end of that thing? so it should be present? right? (or past?)
Unsure ! What you advise?

P.S. (I am not leaving a card; The one in post above is still open for a question)

akp124

The Sun (reversed)

I am feeling more and more confident about myself as the days go on. My ex really brought my self-confidence down. I am slowly, but surely getting over him and am starting to feel like my old self again (happy, go-lucky). Also, this card might or might not bring another relationship if I work for it.

I leave you the "Fool"!

Zonark

I am feeling more and more confident about myself as the days go on. My ex really brought my self-confidence down. I am slowly, but surely getting over him and am starting to feel like my old self again (happy, go-lucky). Also, this card might or might not bring another relationship if I work for it.

I leave you the "Fool"!

Ah very interesting, asked a very simple question prompted by my inner voice, "what does abundance mean to me?"

:w00t:

Leaving the Queen of Coins REVERSED.

Neptune Rising

Lol, I keep getting this card, asking about business. Queen of Coins rx is me after spending a couple of hours collating my accounts! :S Way too logical for me!

Leaving:

Queen of cups