Will I move into my own place in the next 5 months? Currently homeless Please Help!

GeminiStarr

My question is will I move into my own apartment in the next 5 months.

I'm really stressed and would appreciate any response. I asked this question in Jan but no replies or change in the matter. So 4 months has passed so I asked again.

I am mercury in the 8th house ... Which worries me because I kno this is not a good place for it. The ruler of the 4th jupiter is also in the 8th. I'm guessing the answer is no

32408558.jpg

Last edited:

GeraniumSA

I'm sorry, I don't see much in the way money-wise. 2ond house Saturn (own income) opposite 8th house (inheritances) and 7th house (moving) both square to the 4th house (residences). The 6th house isn't so favorable either.

Your best hope right now is if you have a sibling--mars in Aries trine Pluto in capricorn and Scorpio the ruler of the third house. Good luck!

Ixaee

My question is will I move into my own apartment in the next 5 months.

Being that you're a Taurus sun/Cancer moon, I can see how being homeless is devastating to you. But with Pluto in the 4th house, it shows intense life-changes in regards to your home. This placement really does show an indication of homelessness in your lifetime, but it is given to you as a stepping stone to transformation. Pluto here encourages you to rise above this!

And with your True node also in the 4th, your major life purpose in this lifetime is to cultivate your home and build a family of your own!

I dont see any indication on whether or not that will happen soon (since I dont deal much with transits) but those 3 things jumped out at me and I wanted to say that this is very much a part of the lifetime your soul chose this time around.

I wish you much peace and support!

PS: Do you see all of the squares to your moon? This is showing your mother is not where you should be.. she is perhaps angry, aggressive, does not understand you mentally, and is somewhat restrained in giving you love.. correct? If so, then it is all the more reason the Universe is pushing you to build your own home.

Last edited: