Did we break up/split for good? Please share your thoughts

moon88

Hi, Please help me read this chart for me, I would really appreciate it :).
This chart is drawn up for the moment, I received a very confusing text from my fiancé. Please share your insights, does this look like a chart reflecting yes, permanent breakup?, been together almost 3 years, engaged since Dec. 2013....thanks for your gracious insight.

FYI - he is a scorpio, I am an aquarian.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_11_breakup_2883_2831.jpg
    astro_2gw_11_breakup_2883_2831.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 60

tikana

ummm looks to me like it i perm break up cause you really have no connections between moon and saturn

IT ***** I know. I am sorry.
there is no mutual application to say he is coming back
plus saturn/moon reception is sluggish at best.

what did he msg you?
T

tikana

ohh men.. when will these guys grow up?!
my best friend's daughter just broke up with her bf in the morning.
Bf left her with exact same excuse "i am not ready to settle down and you deserve better!"

facepalm

Tora

I'm sorry to say this but I think he's met someone.
He (Moon) is in his 5th house, separating from Mars (his 5th house ruler) which comes between you and him.

Hello.

The ascendant is not fixed (Not permanent), but very early (1 degree Capricorn) Cardinal and impulsive/quick. With such placement, changes are rather quick and forceful - but 1 degree testifies, that that it's too early to tell. I suggest you don't contact him and wait for 3 months to see if he will come back to you and then sit down and have a stern chat with him.

That's what 1 degree ascendant means - too early to judge this chart. Come again later. Something needs to transcend first.

tikana

Lazier

What are you smoking? Asce is 7 deg!

Astrologer READs the chart that was given to him or her!

you dont rerun another chart for no reason. This chart is perfectly readable!

agrh

Last edited:
LOL I don't smoke. You may be using modern astrology, which I don't practice. My reasoning is in Reneissance (Classical) branch of astrology, these are the rules: it is the Astrologer who erects the chart using his own location and the timing HE or SHE understood the question. NOT the querent.

So, you implying that I have "re-ran the chart" ( Quoting "RERUN"? = Also incorrect terminology; Asce? Is also not correct)is basically incorrect. It is your chart that is invalid, just like any other "selfies" that are posted on this forum. The Querents can only post their questions, not charts. Only the chart that was cast by the FIRST astrologer using THEIR(Astrologer's) time and location, is the correct one.

Don't believe me? Read the classics. Bonnatti, Ptolemy, Lilly. You will need to study actual books rather than browse internet articles.

tikana

rolls eyes.

sure whatever

your chart is trivial. early asce - trivial question or reasked question.

:w00t:

i am traditionalist, btw.

@Tikana, do you remember or can you estimate the "exact" time that you have read and understood the Question for the first time? Also, what is your physical location? I am reading Wales, 2 AM in the morning, from the timestamp on the site. Is this true?
That's the only correct way to cast a chart for this question properly. I would only read that chart.

tikana

@Tikana, do you remember or can you estimate the "exact" time that you have read and understood the Question for the first time? Also, what is your physical location? I am reading Wales, 2 AM in the morning, from the timestamp on the site. Is this true?
That's the only correct way to cast a chart for this question properly. I would only read that chart.

I dont really care.. I read OP's chart. I have NEVER EVER had a problem reading someone's chart.
LOl I am def not in Wales

That's fine, we have different viewpoints here and I will no longer engage in a conversation w you... As for me I care not to compromise the integrity of the reading - thus, I always cast my own chart; and lo and behold, coincidence? I got Cap rising just the same (with 1 degree/critical degree rising). John Frawley discards the so-called considerations before judegment as a mean to check the radicality of a chart, on the basis of the Hermetic dictum "As above, as every now and again so below". He says that every chart can be judged. Astrology doesn't stop working.
Sue Ward says the question is usually is too premature. The "too early" Ascendant implies that there are still unforseen events or people that may still impinge on the outcome: the resolution to the question, the result, is not yet fixed.

tikana

That's fine, we have different viewpoints here and I will no longer engage in a conversation w you... As for me I care not to compromise the integrity of the reading - thus, I always cast my own chart; and lo and behold, coincidence? I got Cap rising just the same (with 1 degree/critical degree rising). John Frawley discards the so-called considerations before judegment as a mean to check the radicality of a chart, on the basis of the Hermetic dictum "As above, as every now and again so below". He says that every chart can be judged. Astrology doesn't stop working.
Sue Ward says the question is usually is too premature. The "too early" Ascendant implies that there are still unforseen events or people that may still impinge on the outcome: the resolution to the question, the result, is not yet fixed.

yay! time for me to get beer and celebrate such glorious event Lazierthanyou aint talking to me ! \m/
I rather read the Saturnian's charts .. Much more entertaining!
Adios!

Last edited: