will package arrive by promised date

jag

hi

i ordered an item and it seems to be alittle late in arriving. it's usually here by now. so i called and they said i have to wait until aug 7 to call if package doesn't arrive. it is an important package andi don't want anyone else to interceded and pick it up for me. big disaster!

question: will package arrive on time
date aug 2
time 10:25 a.m.
place bradford, Massachusetts 71w09 42n46
asc 4 libra

i'm venus with venus in 11th of hopes so that's good. hoping it will get here in time

mars is lord of second house of possessions and that is in the 9th

end of matter is saturn and that is in the 11th also hopes and wishes

venus conj saturn which to me signifies it will get here on time.

moon's last aspect is sextile mars. it also trines part of fortune which is anohter yes answer.

so is the answer a yes it will arrive before or on the delivery date?

thanks for thehelp guys! i appreciate it.
smiles
jag

sskohli

hi jag,
very nadi question
can you please pick a number between 1 and 249 both inclusive..not your fave/lucky numbers...and lemme have a look...

sandeep

starlink

Hi Jag, it looks OK, but the question is not specific enough, or the background not. You did not mention when the real delivery date is supposed to be, only, that it should have arrived already and if not, to call after Aug.7.
If you ask:Will package arrive on time and you insinuate that it is actually already too late compared to other times, I find it a bit difficult to judge this.
Do you have a definite date in mind? or do you want to know if the package will arrrive before the 7th or after the 7th of August?

starlink

Jag, Venus is ruler of the Second house, not Mars. First and second house both fall in Libra (Regiomontanus houses).Second house cusp falls at 29° Libra, showing that the package is critical to you. Then we have Venus retro, which usually means the valuable thing will be returned, but that is in the case something is already lost. This package is not "lost" yet, it is just delayed which is showed by Venus going retro towards Saturn. Venus and the package are the same so I guess you maybe already received it in the time after you posted this thread. If you and the quisited are one and the same it often means a "yes" .BUTwhat I dont particularly like is the pars of Fortune in the 8th! and if you want to take the Moon as your co-significator and see if the Moon then applies to the quisited (Venus), then the answer is a NO. Then, looking at the sextile aspect to Mars (a malific) in the 8th the Moon is going to make as her last aspect before leaving the sign, then it does not look so good. The Moon left the sextile (it passed the exact sextile)to the POF in 8 (in itself not a good place for POF), but as the Moon shows emotions, it could well be showing your fear of loosing this package. Maybe someone more experienced can give his/her opinion on this chart. Ask Archer Girl (PM her and ask if she can have a look at this) or Draco who is the moderator for the Horary section. I still think End good All good with Venus approaching Saturn, but it could be delayed till the 14th afternoon maybe when Venus conjuncts Saturn (in the worst case scenario).
PS, Moon was not trining Pars of Fortune, it was sextile

Last edited:

jag

okay number i chose was 17

package is supposed to be here no later than aug 7th. hope this helps with some of the questions regarding the question.l

thanks guys!
smiles
jag

sskohli

Hi Jag
I don't think it would arrive by 7th aug..
how big was the package, can you make out whether the contents are expensive from outside. Because i am getting some numbers of the package being lost/stolen.
If we just stick to the above ques regarding 7th aug, i think it's not possible.
Interesting, my first horary on lost/late items, let me know how it goes.

sandeep

starlink

Funny that you mention stolen things Sandeep. It crossed my mind as well because of Mars, ruler of the 7th (thiefs, the enemy) in the 8th, but I then thought that maybe Jag was worried (her Moon) about the thing being stolen (sextile Mars). I do hope it is not stolen. Lets keep fingers crossed.

sskohli

oh cool star
i didn't know 7th also ruled thieves..
open/known enemies yes

thanks star
sandeep

edit - hey star forgot..how'd the festival on mountains go in switzerland...never heard of it..what's it called...any pics ?

fensi88

Jag,
You are Ve rx at 2Vi17 and Moon at 26Pi16, and package is 3 house matter (post), so ruler is Ma at 26Ta58. Althought Moon will sextile Ma very soon, I doubt you will get that package on time, because Ma conjuct most unfortunate fixed star Algol and Moon is peregrine.
Or, you will get it in time but it will be damaged.

starlink

Sandeep, it is not a festival, the first of August is the Swiss National Day, maybe (I have noooo idea) the day that Switzerland was founded? I have to figure that out. Î have never really felt specially excited about it. What I do like is that on all mountain tops huge fires are being lit, beautiful, nicer actually than Christmas, because it is not electric light! Apart from that enormous amounts of fireworks, so my dog was under the bed for the greater part of the day....!!!

starlink

Goca, I took the 2nd house as the house of movable objects that belong to the person in question. I just choose that house because I thought that Jag probably has paid for it, so it is her possession. It just has not arrived yet. But yes, 3rd house is also an option. Whichever house we take, the outcome seems to be the same. I am curious to see when she will get it and in which state it will be, damaged or not.

Last edited:

starlink

Sandeep, I am going to bed now because I am very tired and loads to do tomorrow. Must watch my health..... but will have a quick look at that chart.
I like to compare anything. Lets see what happens! Goodnight!

jag

yes i was worried about package being lost. it being slightly damaged isn't all that big of a deal so that's okay. goca any idea when the package will get here is it as one predicted the 14th instead of the 7th. i usually have no problem with packages but this one seems to have my hair standing on end and i sort of need it on time or even slightly damaged or a day or two delayed.

thanks for all the troubleshooting guys. your answers have been very interesting to say the least. and let's hope luck is on my side and it comes to me on date promised.

smiles
jag

fensi88

If it arrive it will be 5 days after you ask question, i.e. on 7 August. If that will be the case, I will explain how I came to this.

jag

no package did not arrive today as promised. i requested a refund with the stipulation that if it arrived i would pay for it on the date of arrival. i had a sinking feeling it wouldn't arrive!
thanks for asking. goca you mentioned you might have information on why package didn'tarriveor would arrive 5 days later than expected. would you care to elaborate on your theory?
THANKS
SMILES
JAG

sskohli

hey jag
sorry to hear that..but you didn't say how the package looks from outside, can anyone guess what the contents are inside?

sandeep