Hi there, I'm new to this forum, just wondering if somebody could help with my chart?

ZpanishZcorpio

Ok I'm going to edit this because I think I put people off with my life story before. lol

Is there anything from my chart that anybody can pick out? Please I really need someone's help with this, thank you very much!

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
your chart, to Zcorpio

Zcorpio,

Since you have more planets at the bottom (inner world) right (others) part of your chart, you use your awareness of your inner world to develop relationships with others. Since you have more planets in the 4th house (home) than any other house, home is very important to you.

Saying anything,

Tim

joannski3

Re: Hi there, I'm new to this forum, just wondering if somebody could help with my chart?

where does everyone get the SAME kind of images from to post up charts??? i really don't like those chartwheels, i find it hard to read.

J

joannski3

Re: Hi there, I'm new to this forum, just wondering if somebody could help with my chart?

ZpanishZcorpio said:
Is there anything from my chart that anybody can pick out? Please I really need someone's help with this, thank you very much!

i think the image has what is called a "mystic rectangle" don't know much about it, or if its **** or not, but i think the theory is something to do with your intuition being raised, its spiritual in nature, and probably more so becasue i notice pluto is involved.

the pluto sun contact is major, it has to do with your father, but i can't make any assumptions without really studying it.

look up "mystic rectangle + astrology" online and see what you get, probably a better explanation

wilsontc

Staff member
charts, to joann

joann,

You asked:
where does everyone get the SAME kind of images from to post up charts??? i really don't like those chartwheels, i find it hard to read.

They all come from http://www.astro.com , the most popular of all the internet astrology charting sites out there. What do you find difficult to read about the chart wheels posted? What do you find easier to read and why?

Wondering,

Tim