Birthday Profiles or Play by Play Readings

Xibalba89

Which do you think gives you a more 'holistic' view of your natal chart, a better snapshot of your inner world and persona? I have read several birthday profiles from websites and a few books, and find that some are spot on, while some are rather far off. Do the birthday ones do a better job at projecting your inner / unconscious self than articles on your natal aspects do? Which has been a better experience for you ?

If you don't know of any birthday profile sites, here's an interesting one that combines some numerology with the astrological profile:

http://www.astrology.com.au/366bdays/index.asp

Here's an Example:

Your personal ruling planets are Mars and Saturn.

Yours is no ordinary vibration. You have a special destiny. And that's not surprising as you have very powerful career and material appetites. You will achieve your desired ends through the discipline of your nature. Coupled with the keen observation of others, a career in public relations, or at least in a "people" industry is a good bet.

You may be overly critical and pedantic at times, but that is why you are so good with details too. Know when to nitpick and when to look at the larger picture of life.

Your lucky colours are deep blue and black.

Your lucky gem is blue sapphire.

Your lucky days of the week are Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

Your lucky numbers and years of important change are 8, 17, 26, 35, 44, 53, 62, 71.

Famous people born on your birthday include Robert Frost, Joseph Campbell, W.C.Westmoreland, Tennessee Williams, William Milliken, Alan Arkin, Diana Ross, A.E. Housman and Leonard Nimoy.

What do you think this says about the person. Would a natal chart aspect / horary projection have done a better job?

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I have wondered about such books and considered contacting the author to find out this burning question I have.

When using this book, do we have to convert to Universal Time? Do we use local time to give us a 24 hour window?

Example: If I was born in California at 11 pm on June 1st, do I read the entry for the 1st or the 2nd since most of the rest of the world is already on the 2nd at that time?:andy:

I hope that made sense, sorry I didn't really answer your question.
TK