Jupiter in Virgo readings.

haidee

Ew, I can't slide through it manually. :annoyed:
Anyway, jupiter is currently in my 12th house and will conjunct my Ascendant at 13 degrees sometime in October... In January it's in my 1st house turning retrograde and once it hits my Ascendant again it'll go direct, lol.
Good thing I took a year off from school after my graduation to figure out what I want to do with my life. :innocent:

theV

Anyway, jupiter is currently in my 12th house and will conjunct my Ascendant at 13 degrees sometime in October... In January it's in my 1st house turning retrograde and once it hits my Ascendant again it'll go direct, lol.
Good thing I took a year off from school after my graduation to figure out what I want to do with my life. :innocent:

I had jupiter conjunct my leo ascendant-I think the past two years.

Blaze

Account Closed

Ikr? My hyperactive @ss can't focus for this long! D:

Anyways, Jupiter is moving through my 5th house now. Not sure what it's doing tbh. When in was conjunct my moon....nothing happened, so I'm guessing a whole lot of nothing will happen with this transit. It'll trine my Asc soon and MC later.

athenian200

Well, I have the North Node and Mercury in Pisces. That means my South Node is in Virgo, between 22 and 23 degrees.

I checked, and it appears that Jupiter will be conjunct my South Node around December 15th.

emily23

Jupiter is going to conjunct my sun soon

lucky you, you are in for some good times,cheer, self confidence, don't overdo it though.and don't waste time or money or taking lots of time to smell the roses.

It's when Saturn hits sun the party is over, such a miserable time :D

I've had Jupiter hovering in my twelve about to conjunct asc soon. Had a couple years of laziness and comfort, no pressure, but new cycle, I should think what to use it for positively. not the same as for the sun but similar themes, good luck

Last edited:

ukdesifem

Ikr? My hyperactive @ss can't focus for this long! D:

Anyways, Jupiter is moving through my 5th house now. Not sure what it's doing tbh. When in was conjunct my moon....nothing happened, so I'm guessing a whole lot of nothing will happen with this transit. It'll trine my Asc soon and MC later.

You have to take initiative, things won't fall into your lap..

What happened on the last transit?

Blaze

Account Closed
You have to take initiative, things won't fall into your lap..

Take the initiative.....how? I'm supposed to do "Jupiter in Virgo" things? Cause my life is pretty much the same no matter where Jupiter moves.

What happened on the last transit?

Nothing life changing. Made a friend, went to school, left for a bit. Jupiter in Leo didn't do anything for or to me, even when Conjunct my SN or Moon.

theV

Take the initiative.....how? I'm supposed to do "Jupiter in Virgo" things? Cause my life is pretty much the same no matter where Jupiter moves.

Nothing life changing. Made a friend, went to school, left for a bit. Jupiter in Leo didn't do anything for or to me, even when Conjunct my SN or Moon.

Nothing happened to me also when it conjunct my ASC. Jupiter is the strongest planet in my chart.It conjuncy my moon square my sun and venus trine ASC.parallel uranus and neptune.

Blaze

Account Closed
Nothing happened to me also when it conjunct my ASC. Jupiter is the strongest planet in my chart.It conjuncy my moon square my sun and venus trine ASC.parallel uranus and neptune.

Huh. I had wondered if Jupiter did nothing for me since Saturn is the strongest planet on my chart, but it's your strongest planet and it didn't do anything...hmm.

What transits do you feel or see in your life? Saturn transits always carry weight for me.

ukdesifem

You have to see what you want and go for it. Don't just expect things to come to you at will. It also depends on the aspects to your natal Jupiter. For instance, which house is Jupiter in for you? Which planets would transit Jupiter conjunct, trine or square?

Blaze

Account Closed
You have to see what you want and go for it. Don't just expect things to come to you at will. It also depends on the aspects to your natal Jupiter. For instance, which house is Jupiter in for you? Which planets would transit Jupiter conjunct, trine or square?

I never said I wanted "things" to come at my will. :p What I did say was "Nothing happened". Now if you're implying that I have to go out and "Make Jupiter happen" then yea, I don't see how Jupiter is doing anything. Heck, TheV had Jupiter conjunct his/her Asc and nothing happened to them. :sideways:

My own Natal Jupiter is in the 3rd house with a Square to Mars and a opposition to Saturn who rules my chart.

This current Transit will see Jupiter Square my own Natal Mercury (Which is in the second house), tine my Asc and MC as well as natal Saturn. It's also squaring my Natal Venus right now.

ukdesifem

because to get one has to give. Jupiter transits are about inspired action, not expecting things to fall in place by magic. The transit only eases action, not creates it. Free will always applies. ;)

theV

because to get one has to give. Jupiter transits are about inspired action, not expecting things to fall in place by magic. The transit only eases action, not creates it. Free will always applies. ;)

Yes,you are right.During Jupiter transit,luck doesn't fall.Chances offers themselves and the person need to grab them and Jupiter will facilitate the process of reaching your goal.

Bunraku

Huh. I had wondered if Jupiter did nothing for me since Saturn is the strongest planet on my chart, but it's your strongest planet and it didn't do anything...hmm.

What transits do you feel or see in your life? Saturn transits always carry weight for me.
Transits don't indicate action by themselves. You need to check solar return, progressions, lunar charts, etc. to support events happening/triggering.

Im not familiar with predicting using traditional methods, but it is vastly different as far as I can tell. Each planet acts at different stages in one's life.

Last edited:

Arena

To see if a Jupiter transit will "do something" in your life you need to look at precessed solar returns or sideral solar returns. Those are accurate timing methods. If Jupiter does not fall on the angles in those solar returns, then you won't feel it. If it does fall on your angles and or is seen in a partile aspect to your natal planets, you will have some extra kind of luck depending on which angle it falls or what planet it aspects.

JUPITERASC

Transits don't indicate action by themselves. You need to check solar return, progressions, lunar charts, etc. to support events happening/triggering.

Im not familiar with predicting using traditional methods,
but it is vastly different as far as I can tell.
Each planet acts at different stages in one's life.

Each sign and everything in that sign is advanced one sign per profection year
and then compared to the natal planetary placements,
for indications for that particular profection year

Using a PROFECTION WHEEL simplifies:

ProfectionWheel.jpg