what's happen with him?

SYGRYD

Hi! The issue of that question is about my hubby. I don't know what's happen with him. He refuse to tell me what's the problem,he says just he is very busy and i know that he lies. Iwish to know what kind of problems has he- health, family(wife),professional, money.My question is - WHAT'S HAPPEN WITH HIM?- I asked that question on September,14th,2011,at 0:00[UT+0],from Iasi, Romania. PLEASE,HELP ME! THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATE FOR YOUR KINDNESS! Here is the chart in Regiomontanus.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_60_whats_happen_with_him_hr.73.8507.jpg
    astro_2gw_60_whats_happen_with_him_hr.73.8507.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 30

SYGRYD

Here is the chart in equal house system.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_60_whats_happen_with_him_he.194.11811.jpg
    astro_2gw_60_whats_happen_with_him_he.194.11811.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 10

DiDi

after youve has some help with the first chart it would be nice to start annalysing the next one yourself first.

while you are allowed to just ask for readings without interpetation in this section it would be nice to us here that we see that you have a interest in horary astrology and not to see what you can get free out of it?

I noticed you have some man you would like to hear from and now with (your husband) who you wish to pry into his business... not sure horary is meant for that.

but yeah id at least start with the correct rulers and look at what the moon is doing and see who wants to help

Last edited:

Serendipity

Are all the horary questions you're asking on the same person?
Horary is not like magic 8 ball where you keep asking basically the same thing on the same person over and over.

rafaella

Sygryd,

am confused, is this about your husband, or the guy you interested in?

if its about the guy you have romantic interest in then the last chart from 6th sept that I interpreted, already gave you answers, he is needing some space and time away...you don't need this new chart.

That being said, this chart here, has only Moon oppositions and squares to malefic planets, I think its best you leave this matter for now.... or you will just get more hurt.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

SYGRYD

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, Rafaella! It's about the guy i'm interested in. I understand very well the situation and i will do like you said. I WILL WAIT! I can't do anything else! The chart shows very clear,you explained me so good. I made a mistake with the other chart from September,14th,too soon,same person and i'm very sorry! Thank you for your understanding,kindness and patience! Friendly regards!:kissing: