Moon in Virgo

Are you Virgo Moons all into health lol. Let me know I have a had a cough for three weeks now, what do you recommend lol. Good reading although again you could just use it for a natal reading. I will have to find Moon in Pisces and see if I click with it.

In your incarnational past you devoted your life to serving other people and you were strongly influenced by the puritan work/guilt ethic... Another series of past lifetimes which may presently influence you involved being a doctor, nurse, or healer. This carries over a strong interest in health, the science of nutrition and natural methods of healing, or choosing medicine or another of the helping professions as a career.

cassanra

Well...I can say for sure I fit a lot of those criteria sort of....I studied mursing for awhile and decided against it...my heart was too soft...and i decided for some reason that I must have been a nurse in a past life:) I try to practice eating whole grains, whole foods, veggies cut down on meat etc but I am not a complete nut about it...I glide between the lines on it. I work in a health related field...and work with a hospital but more on the outside. I wish I knew more, could help more as I have certainly had my share of instances where it would have been useful to be an EMT or some such including someone dying in front of me. But not in this life time...maybe I missed the mark...or maybe that is where I am going next who knows....

cassanra

From personal experience of ignoring the warning signs, if you have had a could for three weeks that is waking you up at night then you may have bronchitis and need to see a doctor.

Hi Cassanara,

You really do fit this description I guess you find a lot of it comes naturally to you. You eat really healthy to, I need to master Virgo lessons I have North Node in Virgo conjunct Saturn.

Thanks for the information really helpful :) .

cassanra

I have virgo moon in the 6th so I guess double duty so to speak...Thanks for sharing that tidbit....it does explain a lot of things to me:)
I am not a total health nut...I was in a 4th way school for 7 years and one of the things we learned is to take care of the body by feeding it healthy good tasting food. If the body is healthy..."feed the wolf" it is not yelling so much and you can focus your attention on other things. Very practical...

hermetic

I know three Virgo Moon people and none of them seem to be interested in their health or diet, nor by any way fit that description. Might be other aspects to their Moons overruling this... but they sure are careful and meticulous with their feelings :rolleyes:

cassanra

Might be the placement....
I wonder if I am careful and meticulous with my feelings? Hmmm never been accused of it but I am oblivious about myself....moon is in a cadent house so I am completely unconscious sometimes of how I come off.

Hi Hermetic,

Interesting they don't display the health interests as you say, another thing I have read on Virgo Moons is they show affection through helpful acts rather than overt displays of emotion. Oh and they like to order their environment not sure how true this for these Moons, I guess it depends on the aspects to the Virgo Moon and house Placement. Cassanra strongly feels it as she has Moon in Virgo and 6th.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi,
I have moon in Virgo (in H10)...I have always been interested in healing and have a number of diplomas in that field (massage, reflexology,reiki and homeopathy (which I am still studying)..I also do healing work with animals.For a few years I ran my own clinic.
I would say the virgo moon likes attention to detail, and is fussy about the environment.Health and hygiene are paramount to me. I have been a vegetarian for a good part of my life.
I'd say I'm very typical of my virgo moon.
Cheers
lillyjgc

LionKing

Yea... Virgo Moon but in the 2nd H. Of course there are two other planets there. Merc, and Pluto. Yea... they say I'm like Monk on tv. Sort of a keep your hands clean and watch what you eat. Don't eat pork in the winter... the list goes on and on.
Ok now you might want to try a mix of Welch's grape juice and 7up or Sprite. Of course you could add some Robotusin to the mix. I use to make this for my daughters. Now I make it for my mom. Ha! V/r LionKing:D

Cassandra, I was looking at your chart again today, and wanted to give you some reflection on your virgo moon in your sixth house. The sixth house, as you know rules service/health and I read that many nurses and doctors and healers and caregivers are Virgo's (Scorpios tend to be surgeons). I'm married to a Virgo, and he loves to be of service to others. Besides Aquarius they are the only other sign that is a Human Sign (Virgo, The Virgin, Aquarius, the Water Giver). I love Virgo's (Mercury is exalted in Aquarius...as I recall), and I find Virgo's and Aquarius love to share information. The Virgo moon, can be apt to 'over analyze (and prone to worry). Like Gemini, the Virgo moon has a bit too much of 'nervous energy' and can overwork their minds and bodies. I have found a lot of brilliant astrologers that are Virgo's with Aquarius planets. Like you, my husband has a healthy does of Leo in his chart, so it helps to balance the Virgo mercurial energy. I've had lots of Virgo friends and they tend to have a critical eye for details and can be brilliant in terms of writing and mathematical or statistal analysis. Saturn is transiting Virgo now, so sometimes this transit can bring a feeling of isolation and perhaps problems with women (your moon). Saturn is having several retrogrades this year on Virgo, (I'm having my Saturn return)...so when that happens, I always look for old issues returning (even when I thought I was done with them, dern it). Virgo moon people are often misunderstood because they sometimes keep their emotions in check, when they are really feeling very sympathtic for other human beings. That's why I believe so many of them are natural healers and in the medical industry. They care about out human beings.

Hope this helped a bit.

Sixaquarius

cassanra

Thank you...sixaquarious...I had begun to despair my little moon. and yes...I worry...a lot. I have wondered about the saturn deal too...we shall see what problems come and go...been worried about that too:)

Ekim86

I got my virgo moon in the 9th house. I would like to be alot more into health but unfortunitly I'am a nasty tobbacco smoker:rolleyes: However, I get these "health kicks" from time to time. Last year before I started smoking ciggs again I was going to the gym roughly 6 times a week for no less then 2 hours each day for 3 months straight. Eating pretty well. Cut out alot of junk food, drank about once a week. Strength went up. Throwing up 375lbs for a few reps on the bench (my personal record);) All untill my biceps kinda failed me. Extreme atrophy. couldn't even curl a 15lb weight correctly. So I took a break for awhile. A few months actually. Then it became hard to slip into the routine again. The best part I enjoyed was transmutting some of that worrying/urking/thinking to much energy into my workout. Good motivation. Then after the workout was done i felt very emotionally (hope thats a word, sounds about right) healthy as well. I do feel like I know alot about healthy living. I would like to be healthy mind, body and soul. Virgo moon in the 9th.

Thanks Charmvirgo,

I have had a cough for quite a few weeks and been run down for ages. (Moon in Pisces needing sympathy lol) Moon in Virgo's are really helpful, I will try and boost my vitamins, I have cut down on junk for this week and I have lost a lot of sleep so my body needs time to relax, I have bags under my eyes. Anyway I won't turn this thread in a doctor's surgery room lol.

Good reccomendations ;) .

RockFish

Ekim86 said:
I got my virgo moon in the 9th house. I would like to be alot more into health but unfortunitly I'am a nasty tobbacco smoker:rolleyes: However, I get these "health kicks" from time to time.

I also have Virgo Moon in the 9th and this description could've been written by me!

I have "health kicks" too, swim, eat healthy, etc., but never so constant a habit.

I've got Moon conjunt Saturn, my health is in general good, but I can't smoke for long periods, my body doesn't take it for too long, so I go through some months without smoking and quite disgusted of it. Never been a heavy smoker. It's been this way for years. Never really quit, but nowadays I smoke like two or three cigs a day, and sometimes none.

AquaAqua

sixaquarius said:
and I find Virgo's and Aquarius love to share information.

Absolutely! I love teaching/explaining/sharing!

sixaquarius said:
The Virgo moon, can be apt to 'over analyze (and prone to worry). Like Gemini, the Virgo moon has a bit too much of 'nervous energy' and can overwork their minds and bodies.

Sad, but very true :(

sixaquarius said:
I have found a lot of brilliant astrologers that are Virgo's with Aquarius planets.

Though i do not have any significant knowledge of astrology..i do 'believe' i am able to 'understand' astrology/aspects a lot better than many more knowlegeable people.

sixaquarius said:
Saturn is transiting Virgo now, so sometimes this transit can bring a feeling of isolation and perhaps problems with women (your moon).

Hmmm. Interesting

sixaquarius said:
Virgo moon people are often misunderstood because they sometimes keep their emotions in check, when they are really feeling very sympathtic for other human beings. That's why I believe so many of them are natural healers and in the medical industry. They care about out human beings.

I agree. I do think a lot about humanity in general

sixaquarius said:
Hope this helped a bit.

Sixaquarius

Thanks sixaquarius. I too have a virgo moon in H6.

Aqua

You are welcome, and I love Virgo people. I do think they are often misunderstood. They feel very deeply, but it is their natural analytical nature that makes people think they are aloof, when they are not that way at all.

Warm regards,

sixaquarius

JayM

My moon is in taurus but I have cancer in my 6th, so I am interested in nutrition and things like that, although my moon has 1 square 1 opp and 2 inconjunts.