Trayvon Martin Unarmed Teen Killed - CCTV of George Zimmerman in Police Station

JUPITERASC

The U.S. Department of Justice on Monday afternoon appealed to civil rights groups and community leaders, nationally and in Sanford, for help investigating whether a federal criminal case might be brought against George Zimmerman for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, one advocate said. The DOJ has also set up a public email address Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov. to take in tips on its civil rights investigation. DOJ may also investigate friends of the murderer such as Frank Taffee and his other friends that are clearly racist. There is a treasure trove of info on Facebook, twitter and other avenues of the child killers communications with fellow racists that may all be investigated in connection with the Trayvon Martin murder! http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...e-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-justice-department

RACHEL JEANTEL PIERS MORGAN INTERVIEW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdSxdSPn7HM PART ONE

PART TWO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP5opBDpRFo

Barbara

It's been difficult for me to write anything to express myself since the verdict was entered. The revealing of juror B37 kinda woke me up. She is a tool and made excuses for Zimmerman. There's something suspect about her. She blamed Trayvon for his own death with reasons that I've heard from Zimmerman supporters online. IMO, that is not by coincidence.

claudette

I've been lazy today! Just now got printer ink so I can print some charts, and the "wild" grandchildren, (as opposed to my "girly-girl" ones, haha, ) coming in the am, so I'll have to post later tomorrow.

Thinking about the DOJ investigation; it does sound like they are serious. Can they consider GZ past history of violence? Also FB, twitter of GZ as well as Taffee? That's great. They are going to be flooded; I hope people use some discretion as to not inundate them and slow the investigation.

I'm also thinking about Judge Nelson. What the hell happened with her! She ignored 2 sequestration violations, after admitting she was aware of them. (Donnelly and the video animation guy.

She allowed the animation which she pointed out was false in some respects.

She left out the "initial aggressor" section of jury instructions. And more; just cannot think of instances right now.

I saw her age early on; she's 58 or 59-cannot remember. But she may very well be going through her 2nd Saturn Return, which would be appropriate for a high profile trial like this. She wants on the FL Supreme Court-has applied 2 x before. How did this play into her handling of the case? She was a child advocate judge-what happened to that part of her personal and professional history? She could have done lots more for Trayvon; why did she forsake him?

re: Juror B 37: Just sickening to listen to that interview. "boy of color" !?! where did that come from-the 1940's in the South!? And just couldn't bring herself to say GZ shot him. There were no "riots" in Sanford. Didn't anyone else on the jury correct her? She could only say "George" (that familiarity is disgusting) made some mistakes, or something to that effect, also that the dispatcher "egged" him on. She clearly did not hear the part on the tape where he said not to follow. And it was so heartbreaking to hear evidence that she totally discounted Rachel's testimony. Probably a lot of people did. I don't what Pros. could have done about that.

I missed that about "outside info."', but sorry, cannot bear to listen to it again.

Jurors aren't supposed to discuss the trial with anyone, are they? Does she really expect us to believe she didn't discuss it with her LAWYER husband?
And how did she broker a deal on a CNN interview and a book deal within 48 hours of the verdict?!?

Her behavior is really suspect. She MUST have heard news reports and discussed the case with her husband and others before the trial. She jumps on the publicity wagon, then says she needs to retreat and go back to her life. Yea, right. (Maybe I should iron an apron and send it to her; one of those bib-type ones with rick rack trim my Mom used to wear when I was a little girl).

"No choice" but to decide NG? What about more clarifications on manslaughter-which they just dropped. I wonder who bullied who in that jury. The other jurors sure wanted to distance themselves from her quickly enough.

Tomorrow I'll get busy. Moon aspects during deliberations, including VOC and retro. GZ Solar return 2012. The shooting chart. GZ solar return (SR) 2013: as there is an eclipse 11.3 at 11 scorp, conj. GZ prog. sun and SR saturn. 11.1 is 4th Uranus squar pluto at 13 scorp.

Teb, thanks for mentioning that uran squar pluto! An astrologer that posted, I think it was Neptunerising, gave a link to an astrologer-Lynn Hayes? who made a connection with some aspects with the prog. US chart-I want to go back and read her comments-they were illuminating.

I do think this travesty of injustice is a catalyst for awareness and change in racial issues in the US. It's very painful at first, like the surgeon making his initial incision.

George Zimmerman's middle name is Pandora.

claudette

Barbara, just saw your post. I totally agree about the juror-there is something suspect about her. That and her obvious publicity/marketing seeking. Something is not right here. And she did blame Trayvon for his own death, as did the defense team, in so many words.

JUPITERASC

13 YEAR OLD BLACK TEEN MURDERED BY 75 YEAR OLD WHITE NEIGHBOR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4HZJ1jXAG8&feature=c4-overview&list=UU1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ

"….77-year-old John Spooner has been found guilty Wednesday of First Degree Intentional Homicide in the murder of 13-year-old Darius Simmons. It was revealed in court that the act had been caught on video by one of Spooner's personal surveillance cameras, and the video was shown in court of Spooner shooting the 13-year-old boy to death. Video of Spooner's interrogation with police was also shown in court and in it, Spooner admits to shooting the 13-year-old because he wanted his guns back."*An unnerving video of the final moments of Darius Simmons' life was a key piece of evidence in the conviction of John Spooner. Cenk Uygur breaks it down....'

'….A video entered as evidence in the murder trial of John Henry Spooner on Tuesday appears to show the 76-year-old shooting his 13-year-old neighbor Darius Simmons dead. The Milwaukee senior is charged with first-degree homicide after the alleged incident in May last year. Jurors saw the video (below), taken from Spooner's own surveillance camera, that shows the suspect walk out of his house, brandishing a gun. After a short argument, the man in the video waves the gun around before he shoots Simmons in the chest. Simmons manages to flee outside the scope of the camera before dying.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/john-henry-spooner-video-darius-simmons_n_3612378.html

JUPITERASC

It's been difficult for me to write anything to express myself since the verdict was entered. The revealing of juror B37 kinda woke me up. She is a tool and made excuses for Zimmerman. There's something suspect about her. She blamed Trayvon for his own death with reasons that I've heard from Zimmerman supporters online. IMO, that is not by coincidence.
The verdict is horrifying Barbara

Juror B-37 is the animal lover with an attorney husband.

An attorney husband? Seems reasonable that the Trayvon Martin Murder Case was discussed in their household for seventeen months BEFORE this juror was allowed onto the jury with pre-formed opinons

During pretrial publicity questioning, B-37 told attorneys that she considered the protests after Trayvon Martin's murder as 'riots' - even though they were PEACEFUL and she referred to the teenager as 'a boy of color'.

If that wasn't sufficiently concerning, Juror B-37 immediately signed a book deal after the verdict was read. The book deal has since been dropped.

Less than 48 hours after Zimmerman's acquittal, Juror B-37 appeared on Anderson Cooper informing all and sundry that innocent teen Trayvon was responsible for his own death. A child was killed in cold blood by an adult and yet it was the child's fault

Juror B-37 was clearly pro-Zimmerman and a likely 'stealth juror' and there are increasing calls that the FBI and DOJ investigate this juror
Barbara, just saw your post. I totally agree about the juror-there is something suspect about her. That and her obvious publicity/marketing seeking. Something is not right here. And she did blame Trayvon for his own death, as did the defense team, in so many words.
Other jurors are distancing themselves from B-37

'….B-37 wouldn't mind Zimmerman being on her neighborhood watch program,

and B-37 considered Florida's controversial "Stand Your Ground" law while coming to her "not guilty" verdict, although the defense didn't present it in trial.

Oh. And that she felt sorry for Zimmerman. Among other things. But four of the jurors weren't having it. They were not about to be associated with such foolishness. They simply ain't got time for B-37.
http://globalgrind.com/news/george-zimmerman-jurors-statement-aint-got-time-juror-b37-gifs

PBS host Tavis Smiley joined Bill O'Reilly to react to O'Reilly's assertions about the lack of media coverage over black-on-black crime in the United States. Smiley told O'Reilly that institutionally there is a contempt for black men in the United States that has to be addressed. O'Reilly pushed back, while Smiley brought up gun laws and suggested that every black person in the United States should have a gun just to see how the NRA responds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GsY_XXCg3bk

NORMAN WOLFINGER

A source with knowledge of the investigation into the shooting of Trayvon Martin tells theGrio that it was then Sanford police chief Bill Lee, along with Capt. Robert O’Connor, the investigations supervisor, who made the decision to release George Zimmerman on the night of February 26th, after consulting with State Attorney Norman Wolfinger — in person. http://thegrio.com/2012/03/28/sourc...-zimmerman-no-charge-call-in-person/#46882946

JUPITERASC

MONTREAL — Hundreds of people gathered in a downtown Montreal square Wednesday night
for a vigil in memory of Trayvon Martin.
http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Hundreds+turn+Montreal+vigil+Trayvon+Martin/8674013/story.html

Many held candles
others had signs reading "Justice4Trayvon" "No peace without justice" and "The whole system is guilty."

JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON DAY – 100 VIGILS ORGANISED http://nationalactionnetwork.net/ev...-national-day-of-action-vigils-in-100-cities/

AMEND THE FLORIDA STAND YOUR GROUND LAW
YOU CANNOT PURSUE SOMEONE AND CLAIM SELF DEFENSE
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/amend-the-florida-stand?source=mo

JUPITERASC

SO according to Florida law then every single small act committed in the lead-up to murder is legal
- i.e. “go in the same direction as” someone

carry a loaded gun while identifying someone as a “suspect,”

wait a minute.

Chasing down Trayvon with a loaded gun because he is a “suspect” IS a crime. It is NOT legal.

It is legal under the state law of Florida.
But it is NOT legal under federal law.

'….Trayvon Martin had a Constitutionally protected interest in walking along while speaking on his cell phone and NOT being “a suspect,” for doing so

Therefore the armed following of Trayvon Martin deprived Trayvon Martin of his liberty interest under “color” of the state law that the child killer acknowledged by calling NEN.

The state law that would give police the right to stop and frisk Trayvon Martin was the state law that the child killer invoked and that state law differed from the federal law that protected Trayvon Martin from the killers actions!...'

Clearly then, the child killers actions were legal under FLORIDA law
BUT it was a federal crime

IMAGES FROM RECENT PROTESTS REGARDING THE TRAYVON MARTIN MURDER TRIAL VERDICT

Trayvon_08.jpg

1dDBns.AuSt.9.jpeg

claudette

I wanted to look at the moon's movement between the jury going to deliberations and the verdict. At onset of deliberations, it was 10 virgo. It went void of course Sat. at 11:30 am, after a sextile to sun 21 cancer, and was voc at verdict. (Next aspect was a square to mars 0 cancer.)

Movement of moon aspecting GZ chart:

* semi-sextile sun 11 libra
* conj. merc 24 virgo
* conj. moon sometime during the day, as the moon was 23 virgo at 12:01 am on his birthday. Moon was 29 virgo59 at 10:40 am on his birthday. I JUST CANNOT see him as a libra moon. I COULD actually more likely see him with moon placement at 29 degrees, anaretic, which could explain his instability, ADHD?, hyper-vigilance, paranoia and volatile behavior. My opinion only.
* square his neptune 26 sag at verdict

Movement of moon aspecting TM chart:

* square jup 11sag
* oppos saturn 11 pisces
* quincunx merc 11 aquar
* quincunx sun 16 aquar
* trine mars 25 leo
* conj Chiron 25 virgo

moon on his birthday: 20 aries to 2 taurus, so the moon quincunx his moon during Sat. deliberations.

It didn't seem to look good for Trayvon from the beginning.

I'll post both charts.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_515_jury_begins.73685.31789.gif
    astro_2gw_515_jury_begins.73685.31789.gif
    48.8 KB · Views: 12
  • astro_2gw_517_verdict.50935.36842.gif
    astro_2gw_517_verdict.50935.36842.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 11

claudette

Two other comments: As DOJ vows to look at this case and opens an email address to the public:

Uranus stationed retro yesterday 12 aries, oppos. GZ sun. Sun at 25 cancer is square GZ pluto in libra, square neptune in sag. It's coming to a square to shooting saturn 29 libra retro.

Actually, DOJ has been discussing this case for several days now, so that coincides with merc station retro 23 cancer June 26. Didn't jury selection begin June 24?

Tomorrow, merc station direct at 13 cancer and 100 vigils planned across the US is square GZ sun, semi-square transitting and natal venus/Regulus, semi-square GZ Solar Return South Node conj. Algol (possibly SR moon, also) and sesqui-quadrate his SR mars 28 scorp.

JUPITERASC

Two other comments: As DOJ vows to look at this case and opens an email address to the public...
Speaking of which -

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE PLACES HOLD ON ALL EVIDENCE IN THE ZIMMERMAN CASE

Department of Justice is really going to take a look at the George Zimmerman case.

Sanford Police Department announced on Thursday that the DOJ has placed a hold on all the evidence from the case.

9mm gun used to murder 17-year-old Trayvon Martin won't go back to Zimmerman just yet.
bpe5cl7cqaei5c7_0.jpg

But details on what the DOJ plans to do with the evidence isn't yet clear.
http://globalgrind.com/news/departm...all-evidence-george-zimmerman-case-gun-photos

I highlighted on one of my posts that
transiting Mercury revisits the degree of the announcement of the verdict approximately
Thursday 25 July 2013

Perhaps DOJ shall clarify their intentions then

Until DOJ rules on this matter

- which is likely to take some considerable time as their investigations must be thorough

the world must accept that it is legal in Florida for an adult wannabe cop vigilante to pursue a child, instigate conflict, then shoot that child dead, claim self-defense and be declared 'not guilty'

claudette

So, GZ cannot have his gun back, quite yet! I suppose he can go buy another, or one of his buddies will-that guy has to have a gun, IMO.

Thanks for the link, jupasc. There is a sidebar with Obama's comments that is compelling reading.

Let's see what happens when merc hits that verdict mercury.

JUPITERASC

So, GZ cannot have his gun back, quite yet! I suppose he can go buy another, or one of his buddies will-that guy has to have a gun, IMO.

Thanks for the link, jupasc. There is a sidebar with Obama's comments that is compelling reading.

Let's see what happens when merc hits that verdict mercury.
Mercury Retrograde has a reputation - this is a great opportunity to observe

However, the resolution of this case is likely to take considerable time. DOJ investigations are not undertaken lightly.

So the gun that killed Trayvon Martin could be under wraps indefinitely.
HOWEVER there are unconfirmed reports that a gun shop owner has offered the child killer a free gun.

CONCERNS THE JURY WAS IMPROPERLY SEQUESTERED

JURY ON THE TRAYVON MARTIN MURDER CASE HAD CONTACT WITH FAMILY MEMBERS, MANICURISTS, WENT BOWLING, SAW FILM – THIS WAS NOT A GENUINE SEQUESTRATION
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...s-got-mani-pedis-went-bowling-saw-movies?lite

HOW DID TAAFFE KNOW BEFORE THE VERDICT WAS ANNOUNCED THAT IT WAS A 5-1 HOLDOUT?

YET TAAFFE WAS NOT ON THE JURY
AND THE JURY WAS SEQUESTERED? Taaffe, a friend of Zimmerman tells Nancy Grace "I KNOW it's 5-1" and Fox that he had "insight" that there was a 5-1 holdout just before the verdict came in - Juror B37 seems to confirm this with Anderson Cooper. If so, how did he know?
....OR DID THE PRESS HAVE A MOLE ON THE TRAYVON MARTIN MURDER CASE JURY? http://www.alan.com/2013/07/18/did-the-press-have-a-mole-on-the-zimmerman-jury/

'….The first troubling sign was Monday's announcement Juror B37 signed a deal (later rescinded) with literary agent Sharlene Martin to market her story. The timeline proffered was that B-37 reached out to Sharlene Martin on Sunday; if true, that would mean that, on a day when scores of Americans were in church struggling to make sense of the verdict, B37 was already working furiously to turn death of Trayvon Martin into a personal profit center. Such a bent would be in keeping with the personality profile offered by Gail Brashers-Krug, a federal prosecutor and law professor turned criminal defense attorney...'

After viewing B37’s voir dire Brashers-Krug told Slate:

'…..“She really wants to be a juror. She seems to be going out of her way to minimize the disruptive effect of a multiweek trial on her life. Jurors rarely do that. … Both sides tend to be very skeptical of jurors who are particularly eager to serve on high-profile cases. Often they have their own agendas, or are attention-seekers.” …

The literary agent, claimed B37 was referred “by a high ranking producer at one of the morning shows.”

SO B-37 had an established relationship with a national morningTV producer who recommended an agent - contacted Martin, agreed to a deal with her – all within one Sunday....
'

JUPITERASC

Barbara, I noticed the following interesting comment on the Frederick Leatherman lawblog:

'...Last night I sent information to the DOJ tip site asking them to look into the statements Alan Reich (the voice analyst) found on the tape. I sent them this 911 NEN call where the child killer can be heard saying “I'm going to f#####g kill you”. I have listened to several other enhanced versions and heard the same thing. Curiously, Jeremy never testified, but after the gunshot he says “OMG,” though it is not clear to me whether he actually saw anything. However, I do have questions as to why he never was called to testify....'

'...Also I pointed out Jeremy’s curious statement heard on the tape:

“He warned me, he was serious”.

I hope others will also ask the DOJ to question Alan Reich about what he heard on the tape, and any other matters that are important.

Here is part of my email and the NEN call.

I recommend you use good headphones, like AKG K77s or better, @00:37 a
person who sounds like George Zimmerman is heard saying, “I’m going to
f######g kill you” Also @1:35 Jeremy is heard saying “He warned me, he was serious.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WI4x2JPcOA ….'

claudette

Listening to the tape, I could hear the "he warned me, he was serious" but I couldn't hear anyone say "I'm going to ...." All I could hear around 37 sec was what sounded like Jeremy saying something about "calling the cops?" Which doesn't make sense,, because he knew she was on the phone with them.

Sorry; I don't have ear phones and my hearing isn't the best.

Hopefully the DOJ will utilize the advanced voice analysis technology they must have.

And I have never understood why you can clearly hear her say, with obvious concern in her voice, "Jeremy get down!, come in here!" WHERE is "here?"

What WAS Jeremy doing while she was on the phone? Did he possibly go outside and GZ then "warned" him? To do what? go back inside and mind his own business? This is when the scuffle is going on, before the shot, correct?Why was he not called to testify?

JUPITERASC

Listening to the tape, I could hear the "he warned me, he was serious" but I couldn't hear anyone say "I'm going to ...." All I could hear around 37 sec was what sounded like Jeremy saying something about "calling the cops?" Which doesn't make sense,, because he knew she was on the phone with them.

Sorry; I don't have ear phones and my hearing isn't the best.

Hopefully the DOJ will utilize the advanced voice analysis technology they must have.

And I have never understood why you can clearly hear her say, with obvious concern in her voice, "Jeremy get down!, come in here!" WHERE is "here?"

What WAS Jeremy doing while she was on the phone? Did he possibly go outside and GZ then "warned" him? To do what? go back inside and mind his own business? This is when the scuffle is going on, before the shot, correct?Why was he not called to testify?
Exactly.

Also at around 16 minutes from the beginning of this tape http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ieFQxKpGQ witness Jonathan Good of 1221 Twin Trees Lane gave his sworn testimony under oath on the stand and confirmed to Bernie de la Rionda that he had altered his original statement which had stated that he 'saw MMA style' blows 'being rained down'

Jonathan Good changed that original statement to that he had only seen: 'the person on top pressing down'.

Bernie de la Rionda questioned Jonathan Good, highlighting that Jonathan Good's testimony changed completely after the first statement he made led to a series of additional statements. BUT Jonathan Good claimed his statements had not changed but that he had 'updated' each statement as he recalled more of the incident
. Curiously also, Jonathan Good claimed he heard no dialogue between the two individuals he saw one on top of the other and remembers no screaming just heard 'Help' being said twice

Article on the real reason the child killer turned down 'Citizens On Patrol' - includes O'Mara's misrepresentations to the Jury http://blackbutterfly7.wordpress.com/2013/07/19/why-george-zimmerman-turned-down-citizens-on-patrol/

JUPITERASC

OFFICER FIRED OVER TRAYVON MARTIN SHOOTING TARGETS....OFFICER WAS WARNED - INVESTIGATIVE REPORT DETAILS VIOLATIONS REGARDING SHOOTING TARGET
The shooting range targets offered by Sgt. Ron King to other officers show a hooded figure with a bag of Skittles and a can of iced tea, and a target on the chest.
http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl...ed/-/11788124/21022950/-/rw5qq1z/-/index.html

HOW JUROR'S BOOK DEAL WAS DASHED BY DETERMINED TWITTER USER http://newsone.com/2634794/zimmerman-juror-b37-book-deal/

SOCIAL EXPERIMENT - Oprah conducts a social experiment on her audience by separating and treating them differently based on their eye color http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Oprahs-Social-Experiment-on-Her-Audience-Video

claudette

Watched O'Mara's testimony on COPS and my response is that he is an arrogant, mendacious, reprehensible, unconscionable actor wanna-be who has skewed and flaunted his position as a lawyer into the sewer.

JUPITERASC

Watched O'Mara's testimony on COPS and my response is that he is an arrogant, mendacious, reprehensible, unconscionable actor wanna-be who has skewed and flaunted his position as a lawyer into the sewer.
Ironically, O'Mara now complains he fears 'vigilantes'

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND: ZIMMERMAN, LAWYERS ARE SCARED
by MICHAEL ARCENEAUX
a Houston-bred, Howard-educated writer and blogger.

'….If the reality that there is Florida legislation and similar laws in some 20 other states, that effectively protects prejudice-holding vigilantes and their hunting and slaughtering of Black children wasn’t infuriating enough, there's smug behavior of those who serve as a support system for that murderer. Mark O’Mara and Don West threw their win in the faces of people of color: on victory tour, engaging with any media outlet with functional camera and working microphone. Despicable to see so many profit off of the murder of a Black teenager - more infuriating is some want pity for whatever purported dangers are heading their way....'

'….On “The View,” Mark O’Mara mentioned that Zimmerman’s trial will likely change his life for the foreseeable future if not the duration of his life.

Congratulations, Mr. Zimmerman. You joined a minority in this country who have to wonder every day of our lives whether or not we will be victimized in some way by people like you for simply existing. I call that irony. Asserting “these f**king punks always get away” led to Trayvon Martin’s death. So what if you’re scared for the rest of your life? You’re fortunate enough to still breathe....'

'….If George Zimmerman’s racial profiling and subsequent killing of an unarmed child spells a life of fear and anxiety of another George Zimmerman taking George Zimmerman out, hardy har, the joke’s on you, sir. O’Mara claims wife fears for their safety but O’Mara took this case pro bono for a come-up - with that attention comes consequences. These people profited from the death of a child. A boy who died in fear. Fear each of them has gained/tried to gain from. They want sympathy, but remember you reap what you sow. Whatever worries you have, at least you’re alive to have them. Trayvon Martin should only be so lucky....'

Attachments

• NEIGHBOURHOOD WASH.jpg
    NEIGHBOURHOOD WASH.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 11