does he love me?

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

The at which questioned is raised, according to Vedic astrology- Sat is Retro, and is playing a major role in this question. Moon, Asc. Lord (Vedic) is in the axis of SN and NN. That indicates, question - I think some confusion.
Sat. will be Direct on 16/17 midnight now, if you friend will be back then may take some time.

chicnobi

Banned
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll delineate using HIS Part of Love (7th house= his house, + venus - sun)

-his POL falls @ 21 Aries
-its dispositor, Mars, is posited in querent's house (first house) = + testimony
-his dispositor (lord of 7th house, Jupiter) flows away from the POL = - testimony
-Moon flows away from the POL = - testimony
-POL is in a dark degree of Aries = - testimony
-querent's significator (lord of 1st house) Mercury, retrogrades away from the POL =
-testimony

Results using this method:
Positive = +1 testimony
Negative = -4 testimonies
Net = -3 testimonies

Using this method, the question looks unfavorable at the current time.
how long is it unfavorable for?

he is jupiter is in my term, doesn't he love me?

rafaella

I wouldn't say its love, but he likes you...term is not very strong. Jupiter is also peregrine, he is not about to propose love to you. And your ruler is Rx and in detriment, you seem to be in bad state at the moment, things are not going your way right now. With Mars Rx at the ASC and Moon just having left a square with Mars, I expect some emotional frustration and anger within you...maybe there was even a fight between you both just recently which has made you doubt about his interest in you? Neptune at his ASC tells me, there is something about him that you may not know and he is not in any shape to be forward with you, he is quite confused as well.

You haven't told us anything about the background, who is he and why do you wonder about his love for you? The chart is more clear when we know a little bit of background, so the aspects in the chart will make more sense....

cheers!

chicnobi

Banned
I wouldn't say its love, but he likes you...term is not very strong. Jupiter is also peregrine, he is not about to propose love to you. And your ruler is Rx and in detriment, you seem to be in bad state at the moment, things are not going your way right now. With Mars Rx at the ASC and Moon just having left a square with Mars, I expect some emotional frustration and anger within you...maybe there was even a fight between you both just recently which has made you doubt about his interest in you? Neptune at his ASC tells me, there is something about him that you may not know and he is not in any shape to be forward with you, he is quite confused as well.

You haven't told us anything about the background, who is he and why do you wonder about his love for you? The chart is more clear when we know a little bit of background, so the aspects in the chart will make more sense....

cheers!

what is he confused about?

we are in a relationship, he told me that he loves me.

He is Jupiter in Taurus which exalts my Moon there.

rafaella

If you in a relationship and all is well then why are you asking this question? Why are you having doubts? I want to understand why there is moon square mars, recent aspect, why moon is conjunt south node and why both moon and mercury are not on best shape... Moon I'd peregrine, Mercury in detriment. Mars rx opposing Neptune in his 1st shows confusion, it could be your own mistrust in
him...

I am on my mobile, so can't look At the chart in detail, but Jupiter does care about Mercury, yes it exalts Moon... But I rather look at mercury and Jupiter as primary rulers. Mars rx in the 1st stands out to me...it shows doubt, frustration... Can you give us more detail, what was in the recent past and why are you doubting him?

chicnobi

Banned
If you in a relationship and all is well then why are you asking this question? Why are you having doubts? I want to understand why there is moon square mars, recent aspect, why moon is conjunt south node and why both moon and mercury are not on best shape... Moon I'd peregrine, Mercury in detriment. Mars rx opposing Neptune in his 1st shows confusion, it could be your own mistrust in
him...

I am on my mobile, so can't look At the chart in detail, but Jupiter does care about Mercury, yes it exalts Moon... But I rather look at mercury and Jupiter as primary rulers. Mars rx in the 1st stands out to me...it shows doubt, frustration... Can you give us more detail, what was in the recent past and why are you doubting him?
mercury is in pisces of jupiter and jupiter is in term of mercury and jupiter in taurus exalts moon.

we had disagreements. but does he love me?

Aquarius358

does he really love me ?
http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2456036390625.gif
he is jupiter in taurus
could anyone please interpret?

In response to your PM, I’ll have a go.

You’re asking about the state of things - not so much what will happen - at the time of your question which was 3 weeks ago.

Yes, he loves you because Jupiter receives Mercury by Sign and, in response, Mercury receives Jupiter by Term - not nearly as much ‘loving’ from you towards him tho.

You are right about mutual reception being there in your horary - but the mutual reception is only by Face between Jupiter and Moon. This is the weakest of all reception and is hardly any reception at all. Sorry. [Reception by Sign is the strongest and best. Think of ‘Love’ on a kind of curve - and as it goes from Sign to Exaltation to Triplicity to Term to Face, we find Face at the weakest or lowest end. ]

Two important negatives in this chart are -
1 - Mars was very closely Rx back towards the Asc (5Virgo34) - indicating some kind of stress or argument or ‘cutting off’ in your life at the time of asking the question. However, Mars has now gone direct.
2 - Malefic South Node is on an angle and partile (exactly) conjunct the Moon & this is very important.
Moon represents your feelings & these were being negatively influenced by the malefic South Node which ‘reduces’ things in a not very nice way. I’d say that, given your reception by Term, your feelings for him have been reduced and/or you felt the relationship had been reduced in some way.

As if to contradict what I’ve just said, Moon (the emotional part of you) receives Jupiter by Exaltation - which shows you have him on a pedestal in that sense. This is not a good idea at the best of times (putting someone on a pedestal ie) and especially here because Jupiter is in the Moon’s Detriment meaning he is bad for you - or was at the time of the question.

Your planet is very debilitated - you’re in a bad way, to put it mildly - Mercury in Pisces in its Detriment and Fall and nearing the end of its Sign. I’d suggest that when Mercury moves into Aries (not necessarily literally but in the future,) you will then receive Jupiter by Triplicity - meaning you’ll return to some slightly stronger feelings for him from your 'head' as distinct from your emotional self.

Moon confirms this. She has moved away from Jupiter and is not willing (or able) to see him (in a loving way.) But when she moves into Cancer in the future (not necessarily literally), she will then aspect Jupiter by sextile and so ‘return’ to him.

So, in summary, when you asked this question, the state of things were quite negative and fluctuating - but he does love you. With Neptune conjunct the 7th cusp, I’d say he could well be a bit of a romantic but he may just as easily be confused about the relationship.

Hope that helps somewhat._______

chicnobi

Banned
You are right about mutual reception being there in your horary - but the mutual reception is only by Face between Jupiter and Moon. This is the weakest of all reception and is hardly any reception at all. Sorry. [Reception by Sign is the strongest and best. Think of ‘Love’ on a kind of curve - and as it goes from Sign to Exaltation to Triplicity to Term to Face, we find Face at the weakest or lowest end. ]
there is mutual reception between jupiter and moon by face and triplicity and jupiter in taurus exalts my moon
As if to contradict what I’ve just said, Moon (the emotional part of you) receives Jupiter by Exaltation - which shows you have him on a pedestal in that sense. This is not a good idea at the best of times (putting someone on a pedestal ie) and especially here because Jupiter is in the Moon’s Detriment meaning he is bad for you - or was at the time of the question.
jupiter is in taurus, not in moon's detriment?

Your planet is very debilitated - you’re in a bad way, to put it mildly - Mercury in Pisces in its Detriment and Fall and nearing the end of its Sign. I’d suggest that when Mercury moves into Aries (not necessarily literally but in the future,) you will then receive Jupiter by Triplicity - meaning you’ll return to some slightly stronger feelings for him from your 'head' as distinct from your emotional self.
when will that happen? and what will he feel for me then?
Moon confirms this. She has moved away from Jupiter and is not willing (or able) to see him (in a loving way.) But when she moves into Cancer in the future (not necessarily literally), she will then aspect Jupiter by sextile and so ‘return’ to him.

So, in summary, when you asked this question, the state of things were quite negative and fluctuating - but he does love you. With Neptune conjunct the 7th cusp, I’d say he could well be a bit of a romantic but he may just as easily be confused about the relationship.
what is he confused about in the relationship?

many thanks

Aquarius358

there is mutual reception between jupiter and moon by face and triplicity and jupiter in taurus exalts my moon

Not quite. Mutual reception is when both planets receive each other from the same place (ie by Sign, Exaltation, Triplicity, Term, Face.)

Here, Jupiter receives Moon by Face only and Moon receives Jupiter by Face - hence, they mutually receive each other but only by Face.
The rest of the reception is not 'mutual.'

Jupiter also 'receives' Moon by Detriment.
Moon receives Jupiter by Exaltation = you 'exalt' him.
But the reason I say he still loves you, is because of the reception between Mercury and Jupiter. Jupiter receives Mercury by Sign which is quite strong reception - but, still using this pair of signifiers, Mercury does not receive Jupiter by Sign, but only by Term. This is called 'mixed' reception and shows you having the lesser feelings.

jupiter is in taurus, not in moon's detriment? Taurus is the place where Moon is exalted and Jupiter is there - hence my saying, "Moon receives Jupiter by Exaltation" - but he does NOT receive you AS MOON in the same way. He is only friendly.

This is not definable - I said it wasn't literal but at some time in future.

Not able to tell from this chart - there are NO actual aspects between you, remember. This means there is no action.
You asked about the state of things - not would you get together again.
As the other astrologers have said, you need to give some background to any question you ask on this forum. We don't need any personal or intimate details - just some information. For instance, if you were living together or just separated, or what.

what is he confused about in the relationship? I don't know - you'd have to ask him. He may even deny being confused. Nothing is ever black and white - there are always gradations and fluctuations in everyone, all the time.

many thanks
Take care.___