Horary vs. Transits eternality

gen6k

Hello.

What system is more geared to "pin-pointing" a possibility more "eternally"?

For example.

When I ask specific horary questions about relationship. And I can see where this relationship might make itself somewhere in the future via transits, would the horary be behind and call upon more of the "present" status?

On the other hand, if I read through the transits then did an Horary, would it be that I'm misreading the transits?

Thanks.

dr. farr

In my opinion:
-horary and transits of the Moon, Mercury, Venus and Sun would both tend to deal with relatively shorter term "answers"
-transits of Jupiter, Saturn, the Lunar nodes (and the outers) would tend to deal with long term "answers", moreso than horary
-event charts (charts for important events in the relationship, eg, first meeting, first date, first romantic encounter, etc) would reveal more about the eventual development/outcome of the relationship, than either horary or transits.

Anachiel

Hello.

What system is more geared to "pin-pointing" a possibility more "eternally"?

For example.

When I ask specific horary questions about relationship. And I can see where this relationship might make itself somewhere in the future via transits, would the horary be behind and call upon more of the "present" status?

On the other hand, if I read through the transits then did an Horary, would it be that I'm misreading the transits?

Thanks.

What has been your experience so far with both?