40th Birthday - something strange happened

Vesta13

HI all,

I turned 40 years old on Monday April 27th. I'm looking for someone to help me explain something interesting that happened to me. IN the early waking hours of April 27, at 4am, I awoke hyperventilating, I was having a full blown panic attack. I do suffer from depression and anxiety but this never happened to me before. It was awful, could not breathe, tried to talk aloud to distract myself but no sound was coming out, barely made it to the kitchen, my legs were threatening to cave under me. I finally made it to the kitchen where I took my antianxiety medication and 15 minutes later, I was in control. When I went back to lie down, exhausted, it was 4h32am.

Later that day, I told my mother what happened. My mom said to me....''Wait a minute!..40 years ago at 4am I had my first contractions''. We think this means something but not sure what.....a friend told me an astrologer might be able to help me with that and hopefully provide an explanation or give me the message.

If anyone feels like they can help, I was born on April 27, 1969, at 12h20pm, in Montreal, Canada. My rising sign is Leo.

I would appreciate any comment, advice. Thanks a million. Having been on this site before, I know there are quite a few amazing astrologers amongst you guys.....

Sincerely,
Vesta

aquarius7000

Hi Vesta,

Somewhere between 40 and 42 yrs of age, we have transit Uranus in opposition to our natal Uranus. Then, look also at how your natal Mercury/Moon are being currently affected by the outer planets, esp Uranus (high-strung sudden spurts of nervous energies. Check also for any connections between Uranus and Mars natal vs transit. Btw, speaking about Uranus and Mars, there has been a conjunction between these two planets in the current skies, though now loosening up. Is this conjunction falling in your 3rd/9th house, or making a square to planets there by any chance?

The above are just some thoughts, but there could be many other astrological reasons for those panic attacks. The best would thus be, if you could post your natal chart with the transits for Apr 27, so people can have a look.

Also, since you haven't provided any astrological interp from your side, I will have to move your thread to the 'Greenhorns Lounge'.

Oh, and a belated happy birthday.
:hbirthday: AQ7

Last edited:
Sounds more spiritual or psychic to me what happened. Quite possibly you were out of your body on the astral planes and simply got back into your body a little too quickly or abruptly and it touched your consciousness to awaken, but not yet fully in control of your bodily functions such as breathing, movements, muscles etc. This is quite a common occurance and personally don't feel astrology can explain this one away...

Certainly don't think it's any to worry or panic about. As far as depression or anxiety goes I would look at what's transiting your 6th house of health and any planets placed there and any aspects those planets make.

Hope this helps

Vesta13

Hi, I have no planets in the 6th house. Seems strange with everything I've gone through with my mental health. Thanks for your input!