Lonely LEO misses her SAG in Iraq

L

lana

Hello All from Bratislava, Slovakia!

Wouldn't you know I started this during a VOC! I should have known better!
I found this site about 7:28pm and found it to be interesting since I have been quite interested in Astrology off and on for years. I have found it to be somewhat helpful but I know that right now, I'm going through some major changes. I really need some help! I'm going through work and personal changes and I can't handle both at the same time! I don't like the anxious feelings I am having! I think I am going through a Saturn return but I'm not sure...

My big PROBLEM is that I've been very lonely here in Slovakia since I moved here from Naples, Italy for work in March. I have been dating the same man for over 5 years and it's been tough on me because it's been long distant the entire time. I really do love him but he is and has been working in Baghdad, Iraq for 2 years now. I saw him in Tampa, FL last week.

Quick background:
My birth info - born 1 Aug 74 in Boston (Suffolk) MA USA at 10:54 AM -EST (maybe it was 10:38AM -EST but I don't think it matters)
His info - born 29 Nov 66 in Bethesda, MD at 2:23PM - EST
we met in Vicenza, Italy on 5 July 2000

On 26 Aug 2005, at about 4:40 AM EST, I turned to him and told him how I feel. He knew I wanted more from him but was quite defensive about responding to where I stood. He left to return to Iraq later that day and I haven't heard from him since.

"Will he make an effort to keep me in his life permanently or will he avoid any confrontation of dealing with me and move on?"

As for work, "Which is more beneficial, taking a job and returning to Naples Italy in November or staying in Bratislava in this job?"

This has been a really difficult period and I am not entirely sure how Saturn is affecting me since I have a LEO sun and LIBRA rising. I know this is a major time of change but I need some guidance and support.

Thank you to anyone who can shed some light on a lonely woman's drama!