sexuality discussion

Re: Chastity

the fifth is the house of sex relations i think............eighth is death, fear and anxiety......can i direct you to Kai's new signature..........?

Last edited:

you cant believe everything you read moulin..........which house is the house of pregnancy.....which house is the house of sex with a partner before marriage?

Moulin

well it is Bob Marks!!!!

OK, why then is sexual attraction in synastry based on planetary activity in 8th then and romance in 5th? Do you know why?

Liquid Green said:
you cant believe everything you read moulin..........which house is the house of pregnancy.....which house is the house of sex with a partner before marriage?

Moulin

yeah but are you not talking about horary now?

Liquid Green said:

horary doesnt mean the houses change.......

sex has nothing to do with death, so i cant see how the 8th can have anything to do with it......considering sex is the precursor to children the fifth fits for me..

mark bobs?......LOL!

Moulin

ok, look at it this way. what is ruler of 5th?
answer: sun/leo.

what is ruler of 8th?
answer: pluto/scorpio

now doesn't sun make you think of creative, kids, love, laughter?
and pluto makes you think of transformation, sex, death, inheritance

right? or wrong??

btw l don't make the rules!

Moulin

yup. Immaculate conception lol

I have pluto in my 8th and trust me it's all sex

coffee said:
Wow, that must be some quick pregnancy you got going there. ;)
If you count roughly 9 months (or 9 signs/houses) from the 8th, you get to the 5th.;) ;)
8th house is sex. ;) ;) ;)

Ok coffee,
I reckon that it could be really simple.....a person who was not interested in sex could show to have other things on there mind......IE career.....health issues....
i dont know......I think a person who isnt interested in sex NOW....could be in the future.......its a hard question that i'll admit i cant answer.....

in christian astrology 1 by william lilly, it states nothing about sex itself.....especially in the 8th....but in the fifth it does say that bearing children is a fifth house matter and it also points to the 5th being the house for pleasure activities and merryment.....sex fits there for me....
(unfortunately i cant copy it but is page 53)

as for the question of this thread i would look at the 5th house first......

Last edited:

I want one decent astrologers name that says the 8th is the house of sex.....well liked, respected and someone who can back up why

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member

The Eighth house has always been considered a Gate of Hell. Relating to loss, greif, and death. Co-signified by Scorpio (the Sign related to expulsion) and Saturn (the Lord of Ruin). Thanks to the new system of thinking somehow Pluto is now related with the Eighth house and in an attempt to sugar coat its meanings has become known as the house of 'profound emotion'. There is nothing sexy about the Eighth house.

The Fifth house, however, is the Temple of Venus, goddess of fertility and love. As such, this house signifies all things pleasurable including luxuries, the feelings of love and romance, sex, and children as what comes from sex.

As my signiture states. The idea of enjoying sexual activity with a strengthened Eighth house would be amusing. Except for when you realize you're dealing with sex, which is a vast area that could lead to several types of violation and the feelings of loss and greif that could accompany it. In other words, it is not a good idea.

Wow, that must be some quick pregnancy you got going there. ;)
If you count roughly 9 months (or 9 signs/houses) from the 8th, you get to the 5th.;) ;)
8th house is sex. ;) ;) ;)

You're actually thinking of this the wrong way. The Fifth house is wherein we are conceived, and nine houses from the Fifth is the First wherein we are born.

Fifth house is sex. ;) ;) ;)

As for your Liz Greene reference, LoneStar, I'm afraid astrological tradition is not behind her.

Moulin

I can't agree Kai, sorry.
I am not at all into abusive sex and my 8th house pluto/uranus conjunct does have a boding on my sex life or whatever...

Plus, without sounding rude, what makes you an authoritarian on sex rulerships?

Moulin

actually, hate to be boring but from conception to birth is not 9 months lol

It's pretty much 10 months

Kaiousei no Senshi said:
The Eighth house has always been considered a Gate of Hell. Relating to loss, greif, and death. Co-signified by Scorpio (the Sign related to expulsion) and Saturn (the Lord of Ruin). Thanks to the new system of thinking somehow Pluto is now related with the Eighth house and in an attempt to sugar coat its meanings has become known as the house of 'profound emotion'. There is nothing sexy about the Eighth house.

The Fifth house, however, is the Temple of Venus, goddess of fertility and love. As such, this house signifies all things pleasurable including luxuries, the feelings of love and romance, sex, and children as what comes from sex.

As my signiture states. The idea of enjoying sexual activity with a strengthened Eighth house would be amusing. Except for when you realize you're dealing with sex, which is a vast area that could lead to several types of violation and the feelings of loss and greif that could accompany it. In other words, it is not a good idea.

You're actually thinking of this the wrong way. The Fifth house is wherein we are conceived, and nine houses from the Fifth is the First wherein we are born.

Fifth house is sex. ;) ;) ;)

As for your Liz Greene reference, LoneStar, I'm afraid astrological tradition is not behind her.

yeh.....i would want my sex to be full of pleasure, merryment and venusian things rather than fear ,anxiety, loss and death.......but each to there own i guess....
thanks for joining the "discussion" Kai............(quite a bit has gone missing in moderation:rolleyes::D)

Moulin

you are sick to suggest that anyone would want sex to be out of negativity.
Your innuendo's are outrageous.
Honestly, l really don't know how the moderators let you get away with it. They must be blind. Well l am not, and i've had enough of your smarminess to last a lifetime. wish i'd never invited you to this site.

Liquid Green said:
yeh.....i would want my sex to be full of pleasure, merryment and venusian things rather than fear ,anxiety, loss and death.......but each to there own i guess....
thanks for joining the "discussion" Kai............(quite a bit has gone missing in moderation:rolleyes::D)

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member

I am not at all into abusive sex and my 8th house pluto/uranus conjunct does have a boding on my sex life or whatever...

Remember, though, anything in the Eighth has the ability to aspect anything in the Fifth, and you're forgetting about your Fifth house lord.

Plus, without sounding rude, what makes you an authoritarian on sex rulerships?

Perhaps the fact that I've actually picked up a book that was a compliation of several traditional astrologers house significations? Perhaps the fact that after two years of studying astrology I finally feel compentent enough to explain house meanings and significations? Perhaps because all of the astrological tradition is behind me on this one? I mean, you can take your pick as to why I'm so confident in my opinion, but I assure you, the Fifth house rules sexuality.

actually, hate to be boring but from conception to birth is not 9 months lol

It's pretty much 10 months

I like how here you were behind the idea of a nine house cycle related to the nine months of gestation, but then when it was corrected, turned around, and used against you, all the sudden the idea of a nine month pregnancy (which is the average, by the way) is suddenly 'not correct'.

you are sick to suggest that anyone would want sex to be out of negativity.

I don't think LG is anymore 'sick' than Houlding is in my quote of her...LG just puts it a bit differently.

Last edited:

Moulin

I was never behind a nine house cycle, you are now confusing me with Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Yes. She is different, she 'insinuates' the **** out of everything lol