Does the age of Aquarius attract extraterrestrials to Earth?

gazeian

I haven't looked at the boards enough yet (new member) to know if this question is being addressed. So, out with it...

First Question: While on Earth we are entering the age of Aquarius - which we interpret to be a time of adventure, invention, and independence -does this mean that we enter this energy because of where we are in position to other stars, or is it just in position to our own star???:confused:

Follow up Question: If we are entering energy that is temporally unique to our star...does this mean that if beings from other parts of the galaxy want to/need to experience this kind of energy, they may come here?

Maybe this is a lesser evolved notion, considering interplanetary beings may be evolved beyond direct influence - meaning that zodiacal influence takes biology to a level of higher vibration, and then becomes secondary.

But the question here assumes that zodiacal energy is like a unified field that effects all levels of life/matter. This being the case, what kinds of beings may be attracted to a part of the cosmos that is experiencing the "age of aquarius..." -energy type?

Close neighbors, non rational lifeforms, old friends... :alien:

All comments are welcome!

asteroid

hi...
well what aquarius age really brings is an expanded interpretation of the universe. we will realize that earth is not the center of the world and the only planet with living beings on it.

now in your question 'if A. age will attract extraterrestrials'

I believe galaxies are full of great civilizations that we know almost nothing about them
However in global mythology you could find manυ references about ectraterrestrials and connection between earth and other planets.
In greek mythology for examble there is a detailed account about a gallactic cosmic war that destroyed many planets of our solar system. Simillar refferences cane be found in egyptian , chinese, mayas mythology.

Now the reason why earth does not comunicate with extraterrestrials any more is the fact that we 've became indifferent to such assumptions.

humans has sent the wrong message to the universe. we bacame arrogant, selfish, materialistic, we destroy our planet, we are killing each other.
For an extraterrestrial beings eath is a hostile planet.

If aquarious age do some miracle to our individuality, the answer is yes!! Yes we could gain the lost connection to the rest universe!!!!

gazeian

Someone brought up that aliens have been visiting since at least the Sumerians, and that coming now would be nothing new - although I don't see their post here anymore...

I never said it would be new. :tongue:

Don't miss the point. What I'm talking about is the interest the shift generates to this part of the local galaxy. If interplanetary beings are still operating on the 'zodiacal' energy field that affects us on Earth, wouldn't they use space itself as a point to access different kinds of energy? Just as we know about ley lines on Earth, where energy is greater, or of a certain type...does the Aquarian age mean that a greater level of invention, independence, and creativity is now possible in this locality? A type of energy that boosts these things? That is what astrologists and many others are saying/feeling.

I'm picturing research ships and creative vagabonds alike, coming here to utilize Aquarian energy to further develop ideas. All fairly local neighbors probably.

BUT... what I'm not saying is that these beings would 'need' to come here in order to experience what we possibly 'need' for transcendence. What's more likely is that they are already transcended and balanced pretty far. They would come to a locality experiencing 'aquarian' energy in order to harvest the energy and maximize creative research. They would use the aquarian energy like any other natural resource...meanwhile, the ones that have been here since ancient times send us signals to help us along.

gazeian

"Now the reason why earth does not comunicate with extraterrestrials any more is the fact that we 've became indifferent to such assumptions."

How right you are!

But when's the turning point? When do the ones watching us understand that there are 'enough' people here that have abandoned arrogance in order to transcend?

And what happens then?

asteroid

Well dear gazeian
this issue about extraterrestrials has bothered me a lot. I ve read a lot about it and i don't know what to believe or not.

I still don't understand your put. Do you say that aquarioum age will make us more open to a future meeting or that extraterrestrials will have a benefit from that meeting?

gazeian

Asteroid,

There are soooo many theories, it is impossible to decide which one is right. We're not talking about right and wrong here. We're talking about feelings as much as we are empirical data or ancient history.

Thank you for listening by the way. My point is that if the cosmos dictate the Aquarian age as being one of independence, invention, and creativity - a golden age - and we admit that the energy in our space has changed to reflect this shift...then does it follow that nearby beings would come here, or at least send emissaries, to take advantage of the higher harmonic energy that's falling on our locality????

asteroid

Now your point is clear to me (i don't speak english fluently)

Unfortunately aquarious age cannot shift all of us to higher level. some of us may become worse. A age just gives the potential to those who want to make the difference to expand their spirit. During this age each one of us will atrract what he deserves. A materialistic person will attract only pain , a spiritual individual will attract new abilities.

The hopefull is that spiritual people will see their efforts to bear fruit, they wont feel alone and isolated any more. Extraterrestrials will have gteat benefits, why???

Earth's stagnation blocks the development of the whole galaxy. It's like someone who wants to run to have someone holding his leg. Other planets of our galaxy want to move forward and we, with our irresponsibility , stop this movement.

Earth has to send positive vibrations. If the 10% of earth population focus on that effort that the whole planet will shift to the right direction. The greatest denager is to collapse and loose hope by the misery that surrounds us.

BobZemco

First Question: While on Earth we are entering the age of Aquarius

That's debatable, since we don't know that for a fact. The best evidence is that the Sumerians began the Zodiac with Pisces. While they used the sexigesimal system, we simply assume they divided each house into 30 equal degrees, although we have no evidence to confirm that. In fact, it appears that houses may have been assigned unequal degrees, that is one house might 28 degrees and another 36, and all 12 totaled 360 degrees.

We also don't know how they marked the start of the Zodiac. We assume they used the anterior and posterior points, but they could have measured the Zodiacs from the brightest star in one, to the brightest start in the next, or from the mid-point of one Sign to the mid-point of the next.

We know they claim the Deluge occurred during the Age of Leo. Based on the fact that one of the several ice sheets on Antarctica melted and caused the sea levels to rise 600 feet to their present level, and the fact that one of the ice sheets is not more than 8,000 to 9,000 years old, it appears the Age of Leo would fall somewhere between 12,000 BCE and 8,000 BCE.

Based on gravitational perturbations, it's unlikely that each Sign is exactly 2160 years. We also know from the 5 Meso-American calendar rounds (the Mayans didn't much about calendars they simply copied from older civilizations), which vary from 5,100 years to 5,500 years and all 5 calendar rounds total 25,500 some odd years, which is very close to the total years in a Great Precession, if only we had data from other Great Precessions to measure against.

Personally, I subscribe to 2260, which is also when the 6,000 year Nippurian Calendar (erroneously referred to as the Jewish Calendar) ends.

gazeian

It has taken me a while to respond to this thread. The original point definitely seems limited now, considering our development as part of the local galactic system. What I meant was this: if the aquarian energy has a positive aspect of inventiveness and creativity wouldn't local neighbors come to earth, when on their own planets they are in an age that does not promote these qualities? Not that the whole civilization would come, but at least researchers...

Seen as both positive and negative, an age does not warrant such visits...it is meaningful to the planets inhabitants in either positive or negative ways. I see now.

kainous

I have read before (I'm trying desperately to find it again) that Enlil gave up his turn to "rule" over Earth and Enki or Enlil will return when this age is up. Although, until I find the source, and can verify its validity, this is just a broken memory.

Mark

I would feel more comfortable with this conversation if we openly state that the word "extraterrestrial" only means "not of terrestrial origin." The word itself does not imply biological creatures that travel from other planets in space ships made of metals and minerals. If we identify ourselves as spirits with souls who are having material dreams that we now call human life, then we could be called extraterrestrials ourselves. Anything that didn't evolve along the animal course on this one planet can be called "extraterrestrial" and we do seem to have some extra abilities that animals don't.

In ancient times, there was little separation between "spirits" and "aliens." Humans only started thinking in terms of material space craft recently, after we discovered that we could build material craft to go almost anywhere, from the bottom of the sea to the highest orbit. This "material craft" box seems to be a limitation of our thinking, rather than a reflection of anything extant. We're still looking around for what we expect to see, rather than seeking to examine what is there.

In short, I would say that we are the "aliens," if that word must be used. Look around at the wonderful, fruitful balance that the Earth achieves through its own natural systems. Even further, everything from the tiniest particles (collapsed waves) up to the rhythmic dancing of galactic superclusters is working in perfect, flawless order. We are the deviations. Humans are the oddity that won't work the way that everything we can observe works. It seems to me that if anyone/thing did show up from some other solar system, they would probably already be related to us.

On top of that, I don't think that the "Aquarian Age" has nearly as much to do with space and time as it does with us. The Truth is internal to each of us and doesn't require external systems in order to operate. I think it's a mistake to go looking outside of ourselves for the answers. In fact, you already know the answer to every question you'll ever ask. Look to the space between thoughts. There you will find awareness that is more fundamental than thought.